Author Topic: Kicking people of your house  (Read 3003 times)

porto

Kicking people of your house
« on: 14 12, 2013, 09:08:43 pm »
Kicking people of your house.

Dear members,

I'm here to suggest a CMD where you can kick people of your house.

Ok, when you type /playerhousekick or something like that, a GUI will be open and it will have a list of players who's inside your house, and you'll be able to kick him with a determined time. But, you won't be able to kick him if you have a wanted level.

How it will help?

Well, when you're making a party for example, and someone is DMing or trolling, you'll kick him or when you're with your friends, and there's someone trolling you and your house.

Usefull suggestions:

Included with this command we could hace like a whitelist, let me explain. Even with the enter in the house disabled we could have a whitelist. For example doing /whitelisthouse a GUI will appear and we would be able to put in the GUI the people we wanted to allow to enter in our house.

You can't kick someone if you're a hit.
« Last Edit: 18 12, 2013, 06:50:16 pm by BananaBoi. »

Offline Platinum

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Legolas
  • Squad: 07
Re: Kicking people of your house
« Reply #1 on: 14 12, 2013, 09:30:56 pm »
I totally support this idea,
Today we was doing a cop killing in nR7 hood,we managed to get into a house of their hood and fight cops there and suddenly 2 civilians entered and started blocking cops/criminals to shoot and to move and we couldnt do nothing,+1

moreno9

« Reply #2 on: 14 12, 2013, 11:14:13 pm »
Included with this command we could hace like a whitelist, let me explain. Even with the enter in the house disabled we could have a whitelist. For example doing /whitelisthouse a GUI will appear and we would be able to put in the GUI the people we wanted to allow to enter in our house. What do you think?

Offline Platinum

« Reply #3 on: 15 12, 2013, 12:51:12 am »
Included with this command we could hace like a whitelist, let me explain. Even with the enter in the house disabled we could have a whitelist. For example doing /whitelisthouse a GUI will appear and we would be able to put in the GUI the people we wanted to allow to enter in our house. What do you think?
IMO whitelist would be a total chaos...with what Bananaboi suggested about kick from house its nice,but we could add a timer for example,(kick this guy for X time)

porto

« Reply #4 on: 15 12, 2013, 01:35:16 am »
IMO whitelist would be a total chaos...with what Bananaboi suggested about kick from house its nice,but we could add a timer for example,(kick this guy for X time)

Ok, when you type /playerhousekick or something like that, a GUI will be open and it will have a list of players who's inside your house, and you'll be able to kick him with a determined time. But, you won't be able to kick him if you have a wanted level.

That's what I said, we'll be able to kick people for a determined time

Offline Ex_TcR

• Computer Scientist
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • Law Representative
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #5 on: 15 12, 2013, 07:30:37 am »
Just giving my opinion, I am neutral with this idea since we can also use /report trolling (name). but sometimes there is some thing important and Staffs might check your report a bit late? so I think this idea is useful maybe.

But as you said, there will be a GUI to show the members inside the house etc.. I think it'll take time, its not a high priority needed thing but the script is hard since adding names of people who are inside your house.. is something like difficult.
« Last Edit: 15 12, 2013, 07:32:45 am by Ex_TcR »
Ex. Honourable <3
Former L4. Staff | Groups Level Manager | Assistant Head Police Chief | Longest-term Active Ingame Supporter | Law Representative

Heckenbumser

« Reply #6 on: 15 12, 2013, 11:29:49 am »
Yesterday we had a fight between criminals and law, where criminals were camping in a house.
It would be totally unfair, if the house owner could kick every cop that enters via his "home-panel".

I have no solution for that problem, I just wanted to note that here for you. Maybe your brain is better then mine  ::) .

Offline Platinum

« Reply #7 on: 15 12, 2013, 11:58:11 am »
Okay so maybe for make this non-abusable the owner will be able to kick 3-5 players every 10 minutes or every 5 minutes

Heckenbumser

« Reply #8 on: 15 12, 2013, 12:19:06 pm »
Okay so maybe for make this non-abusable the owner will be able to kick 3-5 players every 10 minutes or every 5 minutes

Could still be abused when just one cop enters the house^^.

Offline Platinum

« Reply #9 on: 15 12, 2013, 12:45:32 pm »
Could still be abused when just one cop enters the house^^.
So IMO the best way is,when you're wanted in your house you cant kick cops/if you are wanted in your house you cant kick anyone

porto

« Reply #10 on: 15 12, 2013, 04:26:19 pm »
So IMO the best way is,when you're wanted in your house you cant kick cops/if you are wanted in your house you cant kick anyone

Yesterday we had a fight between criminals and law, where criminals were camping in a house.
It would be totally unfair, if the house owner could kick every cop that enters via his "home-panel".

I have no solution for that problem, I just wanted to note that here for you. Maybe your brain is better then mine  ::) .

But, I can understand u Hecke, maybe, the House onwer isn't wanted, and he'll kick all cops... maybe if we add "you won't be able to kick if there's someone with wanted level"?

Offline Platinum

« Reply #11 on: 15 12, 2013, 04:43:55 pm »

But, I can understand u Hecke, maybe, the House onwer isn't wanted, and he'll kick all cops... maybe if we add "you won't be able to kick if there's someone with wanted level"?
Yeah,if there is anyone wanted in your house you cant kick anyone from your house that would be a nice addition but also add that the owner could kick 'X' people in 'X' time so it wouldnt be abusable in other ways too

Offline Mukhtar

• The One Man Army
  • Senior Community Member
  • Never give up! Great things take time.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Mukhtar
  • Squad: ECF
« Reply #12 on: 16 12, 2013, 05:24:52 am »
I think what Noble is saying make sense, Only people who are in your white-list can enter to your house, it means trollers and DMer can't enter, so need of kicking with any duration!

...انت يا هنا عمري..  يا روحي  و آمالي 

Sometimes, when you give up on someone, its not because you don't care anymore, but because you realized they don't.

0r1g1n

« Reply #13 on: 18 12, 2013, 02:42:33 pm »
I kind of agree with this but don't.  I was chilling in my house and went afk for a moment as a cop and when I came back, there were two crims inside who killed me.  Now, this could go wrong in quite a few ways: If you're wanted, you can kick cops trying to get you and that just becomes exploiting, the same goes if you're a hit.. you could just kick everyone for the lulz.  Maybe an alternative to this is you can disable weapons and kick if you're a civilian?

porto

« Reply #14 on: 18 12, 2013, 06:49:38 pm »
I kind of agree with this but don't.  I was chilling in my house and went afk for a moment as a cop and when I came back, there were two crims inside who killed me.  Now, this could go wrong in quite a few ways: If you're wanted, you can kick cops trying to get you and that just becomes exploiting

:fp:
But, you won't be able to kick him if you have a wanted level.

the same goes if you're a hit..

I can add: You can't kick someone if you're a hit