Author Topic: CITy Zone - Able to sell your zone (including objects)  (Read 2273 times)

LIK-JE-SNEE

CITy Zone - Able to sell your zone (including objects)
« on: 16 12, 2013, 12:33:44 pm »
Hello,

I'm suggesting that you are able to sell your zone (With objects or without), Because Arran can't add more zones.
Show content
- Added 4 x 90m zones but I can't add any more because the object limit on MTA is so low that the ground becomes collision-less meaning I can't even click on it to make a zone. Meaning that CITy has kind of being stalled and our only hope will be to help with the "MTA Eir" project which has a much larger on screen object limit. When you can help with that I will let you all know as hopefully one day it will be stable enough for a large beta test. (Arran)

There are alot of people who want to buy a zone and there are also people who want to sell their zone.

If you make a zone with a awesome building and there is someone who are interested in your zone & building, you can sell your zone including objects.
And if he want to buy only your zone, you can just sell your objects and sell only your zone to him.

If you want to sell your zone without objects, you should be sure that there isn't any objects in your zone otherwise it will not for sale.

Commands:
Sell your zone without object: /cityzonesellwithout ID Price or /sellcityzonewithout ID Price
Sell your zone including objects: /cityzonesellincluding ID Price or /sellcityzoneincluding ID Price

/discuss

TommyBoy1998

Re: CITy Zone - Able to sell your zone (including objects)
« Reply #1 on: 16 12, 2013, 12:45:20 pm »
Wasnt this idea already suggested? I tough its still under developing.
In my opinion it would be great to sell those areas which you have, since many people waiting for a zone it would be handy that we can sell it! Just fantastic. +1

LIK-JE-SNEE

« Reply #2 on: 16 12, 2013, 05:24:56 pm »
Wasnt this idea already suggested? I tough its still under developing.
In my opinion it would be great to sell those areas which you have, since many people waiting for a zone it would be handy that we can sell it! Just fantastic. +1

Aw yeh, I was searching in the suggestion list and I found it my bad.
But in that suggestion you can only sell your zone (without objects).

So I will change my suggestion to: that you are able to sell your zone including objects.

LIK-JE-SNEE

« Reply #3 on: 19 12, 2013, 05:46:39 pm »
I like this idea, but what if I give ability to add/edit objects to my friend and then he adds some objects and I want to sell it. I think we couldn't sell the zone if there are objects that weren't created by us. Because if you sell the zone with objects, how is your friend going to get his money back? I mean, he spent milions on material... Neutral.

True, you can talk with your friend (who placed objects) about how much money he wants to return.
But that's the business from you and your friend. ;)

EDIT:
I posted a suggestion in Tweaks and Small Changes topic to know exactly how much your friend spend in your zone.
« Last Edit: 19 12, 2013, 06:58:46 pm by Djordy »

PikaChu

« Reply #4 on: 21 12, 2013, 06:53:05 pm »
Commands:
Sell your zone without object: /cityzonesellwithout ID Price or /sellcityzonewithout ID Price
Sorry but how you can sell your zone, without selling the objects ????

Anyway, I agree with you, cause I bought one for 90m, and now I don't have alot of money to play. So I want to sell it, and that will be good in trading like houses.

Upvoted

LIK-JE-SNEE

« Reply #5 on: 22 12, 2013, 08:36:51 pm »
Sorry but how you can sell your zone, without selling the objects ????

If you want to sell your zone without objects, you should be sure that there isn't any objects in your zone otherwise it will not for sale.

That ^

PikaChu

« Reply #6 on: 22 12, 2013, 09:03:05 pm »
That ^
Then I think that don't need this command, only this enough.

Sell your zone including objects: /cityzonesellincluding ID Price or /sellcityzoneincluding ID Price

LIK-JE-SNEE

« Reply #7 on: 23 12, 2013, 09:25:43 pm »
Then I think that don't need this command, only this enough.

It's awesome if someone want to buy your zone because you build a great building.
You can make a business and make great buildings for people and they will pay for it. (Same as base builders)

So tell me a reason why it's not needed.

SWAGG3r

« Reply #8 on: 26 12, 2013, 07:15:22 pm »
Upvoted . I wanted to buy a zone from my friend but he couldn't sell it. I totally agree with being able to sell zonez.

Offline Chique

• SAPD Leader
  • Honorable
  • CHF-Chique[SAPD]
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #9 on: 27 12, 2013, 11:15:53 am »
I thought this feature was already on the making.
Its a good way to keep the owner rotated, and also since zones are real estate properties too, like houses, we should be able to sell it.

CS Engineer | Web Developer | Philosopher | My Life in San Andreas

Offline JoKeR999

• Senior Community Member
  • The psychiatrist.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DeltaTeam
  • Ingame: JoKeR999
« Reply #10 on: 27 12, 2013, 11:26:24 am »
But what about if that you had a partner with you who helped out with objects after selling the zone and the objects what will happen?
Love yourself.

PikaChu

« Reply #11 on: 27 12, 2013, 12:40:17 pm »
But what about if that you had a partner with you who helped out with objects after selling the zone and the objects what will happen?
We can make that, If we sold the zone. The player who owns the zone, or the one who had permission will get the money of the objects that he added automatic.

Offline Hidde

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Armed Forces
  • Ingame: Hidde[AF]
« Reply #12 on: 12 01, 2014, 04:24:52 pm »
Has been added.

/check updates
Ex. GEN Armed Forces
Ex. L3 Staff
Ex. CHF Police Administration and Management (2010-2011)