Author Topic: Satchel Freeze time adjustment  (Read 933 times)

jessdajester

Satchel Freeze time adjustment
« on: 10 01, 2014, 02:40:45 pm »
So I was using satchels the other day and noticed how hard it is to use since you must actually switch to the detonator after you throw it for it to explode. I know the freeze time was implemented due to spamming of explosives. So I am suggesting a small tweak to the satchel freeze time (If possible). Maybe lowering the freeze time when your not using speed to the same as when you are. Then if you use speed with satchels you wont have barely any freeze at all beside what is takes to actually complete the animation. Since the new spawn protection update satchels are difficult to use, I am trying to restore the usability of satchels. Unlike grenades satchels can't be spammed repeatedly, so I think to compensate for the switching to the detonator they should have a lowered freeze time.
« Last Edit: 10 01, 2014, 02:42:56 pm by jessdajester »

reivinDica

Re: Satchel Freeze time adjustment
« Reply #1 on: 13 01, 2014, 07:37:04 am »
I Think will be very usefull and more real reduce that time because stachel is different of granades, so with the reduce more that time will be more cool for people start use stachel again...
About the M4 is true that weapon is very OP so with that freeze time is impossible escape without die

Offline fof825

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Ace
« Reply #2 on: 13 01, 2014, 07:56:58 am »
I agree with you because satchels aren't like the grenades
when you throwing grenade it blow fast
but the satchels are slow because you can control it

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #3 on: 14 01, 2014, 04:01:57 pm »
Added.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.