Author Topic: Be able to glue(without vip) and shoot in DFT-30  (Read 2030 times)

Offline Kokolacio

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Kokolacio
  • Squad: Ruff Ryders
Be able to glue(without vip) and shoot in DFT-30
« on: 11 01, 2014, 07:12:04 pm »
Hello Community!
I was thinking in a new event for criminals, we have to do /glue on the DFT-30
Show content
and then go around LS killing cops with a lot of criminals on the trailer, but I can't organize the event because players can't shot while doing /glue, as I know players can /glue on raindance and shoot too, but only in that aircraft.
In short words, I am here to suggest that players can /glue ,without needing to be VIP, and shoot on that truck, DFT-30.
« Last Edit: 11 01, 2014, 07:17:32 pm by Kokolacio »
Ex. L1 Staff
Honorable Criminal Boss
East Side Locos

taoukaros

Re: Be able to glue(without vip) and shoot in DFT-30
« Reply #1 on: 14 01, 2014, 09:45:04 am »
Me and some of friends managed to do it .There was an unwanted crim drivin and 4-5 standing in the vehicle while shooting cops.Driver have to drive carefully and slowly cuz if he speeds up people on it will fall down.

That can't be abused in my opinion cuz DFT-30 isn't so fast vehicle.His max speed is lower than a police car so it can be reached easilly.

That'd add more RP in this part.This will be one more funny activity about criminals.
Upvoted.

Offline StevieFTW

• SAPD Founder
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • Ellis 4L
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: StevieFTW[SAPD]
  • Squad: LLW
« Reply #2 on: 14 01, 2014, 11:15:22 am »
Well, as long as the cops can damage the DFT-30, I don't see why not. Wouldn't be fair if criminals can blow up the cars that are following while cops can't follow the DFT-30 and shoot it down, would it?

Proud member of CIT since February 15th 2011
SAPD Founder

taoukaros

« Reply #3 on: 14 01, 2014, 11:19:18 am »
Well, as long as the cops can damage the DFT-30, I don't see why not. Wouldn't be fair if criminals can blow up the cars that are following while cops can't follow the DFT-30 and shoot it down, would it?

do you mean that if one or more wanted criminals  are glued on the vehicle cops will be able to damage the vehicle?Hmm seems nice and fair.

Offline Kokolacio

« Reply #4 on: 14 01, 2014, 07:28:22 pm »
Wouldn't be fair if criminals can blow up the cars that are following while cops can't follow the DFT-30 and shoot it down, would it?
We are talking about that cops will need at least 5 cars to stop the lorry while they can shoot from cars. Nice and fair.
Imagine that 10 - 15 criminals could glue in the DFT-30 so It's a big crime, then the police will come and will try to stop the truck, blocking It with cars.
Ex. L1 Staff
Honorable Criminal Boss
East Side Locos

Offline VazZ

• The Outrageous
  • Honorable
  • Group: ILC
  • Ingame: GOVH-Vazz|ILC|
« Reply #5 on: 14 01, 2014, 11:15:50 pm »
No because this will make it even easier for criminals to just go around and kill cops out of pure boredom when the cops aren't even doing something.

So yes, cops should be on patrol, but wtf, why would I want to suddenly have a truck with 7 criminals glued on driving by me and getting killed in like 2 seconds just because they are bored? Wtf, no. At least the raindance cant be used everywhere because it's not easy to fly with it through the skylines.
Industry and Landwork Company

since 28.10.2013

“In view of the fact that God limited the intelligence of man, it seems unfair that he did not also limit his stupidity.”
- Konrad Adenauer

Are you group leader or founder? Rent GMP now

Offline Kokolacio

« Reply #6 on: 15 01, 2014, 05:49:33 am »
No because this will make it even easier for criminals to just go around and kill cops out of pure boredom when the cops aren't even doing something.

So yes, cops should be on patrol, but wtf, why would I want to suddenly have a truck with 7 criminals glued on driving by me and getting killed in like 2 seconds just because they are bored? Wtf, no. At least the raindance cant be used everywhere because it's not easy to fly with it through the skylines.

Why you say that?
It's easier kill the criminals from the DFT-30 than the helicopter   :o
The limit of the criminals glued in the DFT is the same that the raindance...
What are you saying have no sense.

And check this...
So yes, cops should be on patrol, but wtf, why would I want to suddenly have a truck with 7 criminals glued on driving by me and getting killed in like 2 seconds just because they are bored? Wtf, no.

Why would you want to suddenly have a helicopter with 7 criminals glued in the raindance?
What do you prefer?
Kill criminals from a a slow and not agile lorry? or...
Kill criminals from a unattainable helicopter?
Ex. L1 Staff
Honorable Criminal Boss
East Side Locos

m15t3r1o0

« Reply #7 on: 17 01, 2014, 06:19:37 am »
hmm yep, cool idea. What about let also to da cops being able of glue themselves in their own truck, I don't know, m8 this one:
Show content
And Police chiefs could be able of spawn it for free at Law base (the one which is fence from Dillimore).
This one for Criminals:
Show content
And CB's could be able of spawn it for free at Criminal-Villa.

What Koko proposses seems similar to dis video:
It really brings too much RP then I'd like to get it equally, to cops & criminals.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #8 on: 19 01, 2014, 12:57:51 pm »
Added.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.