Author Topic: Rapid Transportation Spawn-Killing (LV)  (Read 820 times)

Offline VazZ

• The Outrageous
  • Honorable
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ILC
  • Ingame: GOVH-Vazz|ILC|
Rapid Transportation Spawn-Killing (LV)
« on: 19 01, 2014, 08:01:53 pm »
When you use the rapid transportation markers there are often scumbags waiting for you to spawnkill you. This applies for places like Jefferson when cops are trying to get back to the JFM when criminals wait and spam MG you as you spawn.

It's even worse in LV when there are some real life losers being themselves and spawn kill you when you teleport there. I was just trying to warp there to take off with my rustler and they kept killing me over and over again, and when I get into the Airport with the actual entrance there are satchel douchebags waiting.

These people obviously have nothing better to do in the desperate lives, but what's really bothering me is the fact that this is kind of griefing since the rapid transportation markers were made to quickly get to a point, not to get spawnkilled by kill farmers to meet their first crack groups requirements.

Screenshot (one of like 100 I have)
Show content

Suggestion: When using Rapid Transportation Markers, you will be unable to shoot / be harmed for a few seconds. Optionally for LV (like in this case) when you don't want to fight, the Marker can be a safe zone

(note: I put the drugs on to try to get rid of them but as you see no chance when they 6vs1 spawn kill you)
Industry and Landwork Company

since 28.10.2013

“In view of the fact that God limited the intelligence of man, it seems unfair that he did not also limit his stupidity.”
- Konrad Adenauer

Are you group leader or founder? Rent GMP now

Offline Mukhtar

• The One Man Army
  • Senior Community Member
  • Never give up! Great things take time.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Mukhtar
  • Squad: ECF
Re: Rapid Transportation Spawn-Killing (LV)
« Reply #1 on: 20 01, 2014, 03:03:20 am »
Why only for LV, it should be applied for all rapid transportation markers specially the one in PDR

...انت يا هنا عمري..  يا روحي  و آمالي 

Sometimes, when you give up on someone, its not because you don't care anymore, but because you realized they don't.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
Re: Rapid Transportation Spawn-Killing (LV)
« Reply #2 on: 24 01, 2014, 03:22:19 pm »
Added.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.