Author Topic: Using mescaline in jail.  (Read 1792 times)

OnEaToNcE

Using mescaline in jail.
« on: 20 01, 2014, 05:31:54 pm »
Hello, I want to suggest to being able to use mescaline in jail. Today we cannot use drugs in jail but mescaline should be allowed. Why?

People will be able to see wars in LV, DM arena or even cop vs crim wars in LS.

Maybe it should be disabled for people who get jailed for breaking a rule.
« Last Edit: 23 01, 2014, 12:29:24 pm by Panik »

porto

Re: Using mescaline in jail.
« Reply #1 on: 22 01, 2014, 02:55:36 am »
Well, afaik, drugs in jail got disabled because of a bug in jail which you were able to jump, abusing bugs, for example, gluying in helicopters

iAltair

« Reply #2 on: 22 01, 2014, 05:27:05 am »
Well, afaik, drugs in jail got disabled because of a bug in jail which you were able to jump, abusing bugs, for example, gluying in helicopters
Pan1k asked to enable only the mescaline I don't think the mescaline will allow you to jump and it won't cause any bugs, anyway +1

Offline Torque#

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Thrasher~
  • Squad: Ibetheshit
« Reply #3 on: 22 01, 2014, 08:32:42 pm »
I really liked your suggestion, but what about to Add some Games and stuff as a pass time There ...
About Abusing Bugs Mescaline won't be as a way to exploit or something afaik.
i also want to disable local-chat there due to Trollers spam ..
any way +1.

OnEaToNcE

« Reply #4 on: 22 01, 2014, 08:37:29 pm »
That has nothing to do with my suggestion or mescaline, it has to do with weed only. Anyway, thanks for mentioning for people who don't know about it.

Pan1k asked to enable only the mescaline I don't think the mescaline will allow you to jump and it won't cause any bugs, anyway +1
As you said no, mescaline won't bring any bug like weed or any other drug.

I really liked your suggestion, but what about to Add some Games and stuff as a pass time There ...
About Abusing Bugs Mescaline won't be as a way to exploit or something afaik.
i also want to disable local-chat there due to Trollers spam ..
any way +1.
My suggestion is to add something little to pass your time in jail. If you want to suggest anything else you should open a new topic since this is clearly for using mescaline in jail. I agree to add more stuff but they can't be added here. About local chat, also open a new topic to suggest it(Don't suggest multiple things).

Offline Toretto

• Donator L3
  • TheFcKnToretto
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Chicken_HoMiEz
  • Ingame: Toretto
  • Squad: Hangourts
« Reply #5 on: 22 01, 2014, 11:20:11 pm »
Well the meaning of "jailed" is to be isolated due to the crime you have committed. Real life in jail you can't do anything. It's gonna destroy the fundamental meaning of being jailed. Criminals can start enjoying to see what's goin on. No one would dislike going into jail anymore. Everybody's gonna commit crime as to spend some afk time while they get to watch the whole world what they are doing. I down vote due to disruption of fundamental order of nature...,
To be a perfect leader one must be a guide, not a dictator

OnEaToNcE

« Reply #6 on: 23 01, 2014, 12:29:04 pm »
Well the meaning of "jailed" is to be isolated due to the crime you have committed. Real life in jail you can't do anything. It's gonna destroy the fundamental meaning of being jailed. Criminals can start enjoying to see what's goin on. No one would dislike going into jail anymore. Everybody's gonna commit crime as to spend some afk time while they get to watch the whole world what they are doing. I down vote due to disruption of fundamental order of nature...,
We are in MTA, logic is a word that doesn't exist in a big grade. 50%(maybe more) of the things that are going on in MTA can't be done in real life. About jail if you can't /payjailfine you have to go afk and search to do something else. Most times I go afk is because of jail, there is nothing you can do there as you said in your post. But the point is that since we play MTA and things have nothing to do with real life, why not adding some things to do in jail?

Maybe it should be disabled for people who get jailed for breaking a rule.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #7 on: 23 01, 2014, 06:00:48 pm »
Added.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.