Author Topic: Make it that you will not get killed if you are in a "Protected zone"  (Read 2552 times)

Offline CocoNuT

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: CocoNuT
Hello community,

I'm not sure if this was/wasn't suggested before, but as I see this isn't in-game, that's why I'm here to suggest it to the game.

Introduction:
Well, as you all know, you can not aim/shoot with guns, which means you can't kill from there (if you are inside a protect zone) but other players can kill you if they are outside the protect zone and you inside the protect zone, which means it's a bit unfair/annoying for a lot of players/CITizens.

I am a police officer, sometimes there are some calls of backup, many of them are near hospitals or even in front of them (Protect zones), when we (cops) spawn at hospital, criminals kill us (cops) easily and so on..
*Why "easily"?
Because we are not able to aim/shoot while in a protect zone, but as they are outside it, they can aim/shoot at us and we can't defend ourselves unless we enter in the hospital (Which isn't helpful and maybe trolling)

What am I suggesting?
What I'm suggesting is to disable getting killed/damaged if you are inside a protected zone.

How to prevent abuse of it?
* If you were damaged the last 5 seconds, you can get killed if you enter in the protected zone.
* If you weren't damaged in the last 5 seconds, you can enter in the protected zone and you will not be able to get killed.
* If your wanted level is above 1 star, you can get killed if you enter in the protected zone.

I hope you liked this, feel free to opine/discuss about this.

/discuss
Truth is everybody is going to hurt you: you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. - Bob Marley

Offline FidoDido

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: BNA
As far as I know, when you try to kill somebody who is inside a protected zone, you get a message like "You can not kill people who is in a protected zone".

Well, I tried it and you can kill a crim who is wanted if he is inside the protected zone, that was I wrote before was some time ago. You can delete this if you want.
« Last Edit: 23 01, 2014, 07:45:47 pm by FidoDido »

Offline CocoNuT

As far as I know, when you try to kill somebody who is inside a protected zone, you get a message like "You can not kill people who is in a protected zone".

You're wrong, I was getting killed like I stated in the main post, I couldn't leave the protected zone to kill the criminals who were shooting at me, that's why I made this suggestion, otherwise I wouldn't..
Truth is everybody is going to hurt you: you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. - Bob Marley

taoukaros

Neutral with your suggestion just to be fair.

But this can be abused from cops ,when they're going to get killed they run in the zone.
When we (wanted criminals) run in the zone , we can't sprint and you can taze us.

Evil4N

But this can be abused from cops ,when they're going to get killed they run in the zone.
When we (wanted criminals) run in the zone , we can't sprint and you can taze us.

We can't use tazer inside the zone. We can also not use our weapons inside the safe zone, while criminals who are standing just outside the zone are free-killing cops who just has spawned inside the zone.

This is the reality. Your neutrality is offense and a crime.

Offline CocoNuT

* If you were damaged the last 5 seconds, you can get killed if you enter in the protected zone.
If there are around 5 criminals VS 1 cop, it is not "unfair" because 1 of the 5 criminals could damage the cop.

taoukaros

We can't use tazer inside the zone. We can also not use our weapons inside the safe zone, while criminals who are standing just outside the zone are free-killing cops who just has spawned inside the zone.

This is the reality. Your neutrality is offense and a crime.

We can't sprint in the protected area when wanted.
You  can sprint and hit us 3 times with the glob.
You got the advantage.

Offline Pano

• M.A.A.D. City
  • Ingame: Pano
Well hey mate.

I agree with you and very nice suggestion. That happened for me too many times, and it's very annoying so, that will be very great if it's being disabled. So I totally agree with your suggestion. And ofcourse that will be unfair for us as I am a cop. +1

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
Huh, people that are in safe zones never get hurt, is it bugged?
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.

moreno9

It is then I guess. I've been seeing criminals killing cops who are at the Hospital Safe zone.

Offline CocoNuT

Well, I made this suggestion because of that, people that are in safe zones get hurt, it has been happening since long time ago, if this is a bug, I didn't know about that.

Anyways, seems like I "reported" a bug but in the wrong place, thanks for notifying us  ;)

Offline Hamada

• Regular Community Member
  • In teaching others we teach ourselves.
  • Ingame: Hamada*SWAT
“Don't just follow your dreams; chase them down, grab hold and don't let go.”

Evil4N

Criminals can kill cops in safe Zone and vice versa.
So, its bugged I guess'

Thats a lie, cops cannot use their weapons inside the safe zone of the hospital.
Criminals standing just outside the safe-zone are free-killing cops.
Evidence from hamada proves it.

Offline CocoNuT

I meant to say that criminals take damage if cops shoot them from out of safe zone even if criminals are inside safe mode.

Well, as Arran said "People that are in safe zones never get hurt", means that it's bugged.
I ask myself "Why are you both discussing since it's a bug?"

Maybe you haven't read Arran's post, but now you should read it.

Now, let's wait till Arran decides, if it's a bug or not.

If it's a bug, then to fix it, if it isn't then it should get added as it's annoying