Author Topic: Flipping your car  (Read 1077 times)

Offline Master.

• The Temper
  • Honorable
  • Patience ☯
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Master
  • Squad: CSA
Flipping your car
« on: 24 01, 2014, 04:51:51 pm »
Hey there. I've been driving around SA with my Cheetah and suddenly flipped my car because a random criminal kinda PITed me, he broke my car and as i'm not a donator, nor mechanic, just was on SWAT duty, I can NOT fix it and I had to spend 20 mins to recover it & get mechanic job to go to my car and fix it. So I came up with this solution:

Why not to add /flip which will cost $1,000 per flip? When you're doing /flip, it automatically flips your car for 1 k
  • You can not use /flip while you're wanted
  • Police can not use it due to having an unfair advantage against criminals
  • You don't need to be Mechanic while driving anymore, because you can flip back your car with this cmd
  • Only civilians may use this cmd
If you haven't got enough money, the following message will appear "You need $1,000 to flip your car", if you're not in a vehicle, car, it's gonna say "You aren't in a vehicle". Discuss it.

Note: Please stop downvoting without even reading it and give me the reason of it.
« Last Edit: 24 01, 2014, 08:16:40 pm by Master. »
I kept everything inside and even though I tried, it all fell apart
What it meant to me will eventually be a memory of a time...

PikaChu

Re: Flipping your car
« Reply #1 on: 24 01, 2014, 05:27:04 pm »
Oh, I am supporting this idea, because it will help alot of Civilian woks in this situation, for me as Iron Miner, when I take the Dune and go to exchange the iron, somtimes it flip, so I must go back and take another one. Also 500$ enough.

Offline Master.

• The Temper
  • Honorable
  • Patience ☯
« Reply #2 on: 24 01, 2014, 05:57:08 pm »
Oh, I am supporting this idea, because it will help alot of Civilian woks in this situation, for me as Iron Miner, when I take the Dune and go to exchange the iron, somtimes it flip, so I must go back and take another one. Also 500$ enough.
Exactly! A perfect example of the situation, Dune always flipps when you try to drive it on 80+ KPH speed. No, $1,000 is already good, no need to lower it to 500$, it flips your car, saves your vehicle, so that's why it must be $1,000 at least.

HeatBlast

« Reply #3 on: 24 01, 2014, 08:13:21 pm »
should only be for civilians imo because when cops chase criminals, even if they flip they can use this command which gives them a unfair advantage. Neutral for now. While for civilians, especially for iron miners it will be very usefull.

Offline Master.

• The Temper
  • Honorable
  • Patience ☯
« Reply #4 on: 24 01, 2014, 08:15:02 pm »
should only be for civilians imo because when cops chase criminals, even if they flip they can use this command which gives them a unfair advantage. Neutral for now. While for civilians, especially for iron miners it will be very usefull.
Actually you're right, i've been thinking to allow cops to use it but now I see that it's an unfair advantage. I, myself, flipp my car many times in pursuit as i'm going with 210 KPH+ so I wanted it to be like that. Anyways let's enable it for civilians only then.