Author Topic: Old wep system (sawn offs-tec-9)  (Read 1401 times)

james298

Old wep system (sawn offs-tec-9)
« on: 25 01, 2014, 02:11:31 am »
Hey guys, we all know the new weapon system is so unbalanced.. it's like m4 m4 m4 always.. so I think we should bring back the old system with the sawn offs, and this time we should keep it like this. I don't really have much to add but this will make fighting fair again, people won't be using the m4, also it'll help with the new suggestion (- Made pistol 50% more powerful so it's not completely useless. (Arran)). Thanks for reading, express your opinions about this.

Offline MadaFaka

• The Original
  • Donator L3
  • Veni, Vidi, Vici
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Old wep system (sawn offs-tec-9)
« Reply #1 on: 25 01, 2014, 02:17:17 am »
take CQC for example, they used to turn up in a turf with a group of 5 or 6 all using duel sawn off. Do you know how fucking annoying that was? for that reason alone, -1

james298

« Reply #2 on: 25 01, 2014, 02:22:47 am »
Ugh, well I don't really care about CQC, they lag and shit I know.. But we need to get rid of the knew m4 some how.

Offline Skippah

• Senior Community Member
  • Ingame: Skippah
« Reply #3 on: 25 01, 2014, 02:36:43 am »

Ugh, well I don't really care about CQC, they lag and shit I know.. But we need to get rid of the knew m4 some how.
I Agree,it's always the same monotony.
The other weps you're talking about we're really OP more than the current M4 system and laggers abused it the most so down-voting.Maybe decrease the accuracy to the current AK-47 accuracy.
Thanks for your time.
« Last Edit: 25 01, 2014, 03:05:23 am by SkippaH »

Offline MadaFaka

• The Original
  • Donator L3
  • Veni, Vidi, Vici
« Reply #4 on: 25 01, 2014, 02:49:07 am »

agree with that, I think spas should be increased by 25%... then see how much m4 is used

Offline KmilO

• Regular Community Member
« Reply #5 on: 25 01, 2014, 02:54:11 am »
You're all going ou of the main suggestion, don't you think?

Anyhow, i'll remember you that it was removed mainly because the wanted criminals were simply highly advantaged with this plus not they have the medkits without stop running they'll be an human shield, impossible to be arrested by we the law.

Neutral, for now. Try to show how this time it would be different, as you're suggesting the past mistakes.

Regards

HerOFTW

« Reply #6 on: 25 01, 2014, 03:08:17 am »
well,i'm disagree with you as there are to many laggers in the game like PH and VN, if a group of 9 members attacked you, you wont be able to kill them absolutely they will rape you, think about it 2 or 3 laggers are running around you and shooting how you will kill them?

Offline Rabbid Rabbit

• The Rabbit
  • Honorable
« Reply #7 on: 25 01, 2014, 10:37:29 am »
-10 votes, hidden. Locked.
Make the most of what you have, you never know when life might take it away

Beginning

I am grateful to have found you, to have known you, played with you and I thank you for your messagess.
I wish the best for this community.