Author Topic: Ability for DL2 adding hits on their group members.  (Read 1347 times)

PikaChu

Ability for DL2 adding hits on their group members.
« on: 25 01, 2014, 12:21:11 pm »
Well, I've suggested something like that before, but I said that donator can place hits for everyone.

But actually, it didn't get accepted. So I'm here with new idea, as the title says. I want to make it so DL2 can place hits on their group mates only. And the money will be taken from their pocket, for sure. This will increase hit events.

Kind regards.

HerOFTW

Re: Ability for DL2 adding hits on their group members.
« Reply #1 on: 25 01, 2014, 12:24:45 pm »
Great idea because if no staff online. Also they're always busy, alot of groups will need this, to make a hit events as you said, so that kinda usefull. What about to make in JFM only?

PikaChu

« Reply #2 on: 25 01, 2014, 12:27:55 pm »
What about to make in JFM only?
Hell yeah, of course it must be in JFM only, because if a group did it in the streets, will make us FPS lag.

beerman123

« Reply #3 on: 25 01, 2014, 12:28:42 pm »
Hell yeah, of course it must be in JFM only, because if a group did it in the streets, will make us FPS lag.

How would it cause FPS lag?

PikaChu

« Reply #4 on: 25 01, 2014, 12:29:57 pm »
How would it cause FPS lag?
Try go to DM Area in LV, or any criminal event, like DS/PDR/ACA and you'll how its lagging. Because its crowded place

jtgsuomi

« Reply #5 on: 25 01, 2014, 12:31:49 pm »
Great idea because if no staff online. Also they're always busy

I've always helped a group asking for a hit event, if I'm not extremely busy. But mostly I've managed to create one. People don't even seem to have any interest in hits nowadays. The whole taste of hit events would vanish after dozens of hit events with this system.