Author Topic: Cops can't use the jet-pack after being shot by a criminl  (Read 2028 times)

moustafa1001

Hello CITizens, all of you knows that if any cop was using jet-pack and found a wanted criminal he can't stop using it beside him in order to arrest/kill arrest him (an old update), today I'm gonna suggest something like that but it will be if that a criminal with zero wanted level shot a cop, the cop won't be able to use the jet-pack after being shot to escape from the criminal or to defend him self as nowadays many cops are using this trick to escape from being killed by criminals and I think that cops are seemed to abuse the VIP jet-pack when using this trick.

I have recorded a video with the help of one of my friends from the law life to prove what I'm suggesting

EDIT:
How about a 10 seconds harm-thing? I mean, if a cop gets attacked by a criminal, he won't be able to use the jetpack for a 10 seconds limit, I'm pretty sure the criminal would've killed him in that time.

Thanks for:
iRemix*SWAT
« Last Edit: 29 01, 2014, 12:09:09 am by Ultras_Style »

Offline Bl3nd

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Cops can't use the jet-pack after being shot by a criminl
« Reply #1 on: 29 01, 2014, 12:00:58 am »
Well, obviously, as seen from your video it's actually great idea to escape, lmao. The point is, I don't most of the cops do so. Only the new ones, and yeah, it can be pretty much used after you posted that video.

I think it would be cool of this idea gets added, however, there are 'buts' in this. How about a 10 seconds harm-thing? I mean, if a cop gets attacked by a criminal, he won't be able to use the jetpack for a 10 seconds limit, I'm pretty sure the criminal would've killed him in that time.

Rolling swishers hittin' swishes

moustafa1001

« Reply #2 on: 29 01, 2014, 12:07:02 am »
Well, obviously, as seen from your video it's actually great idea to escape, lmao. The point is, I don't most of the cops do so. Only the new ones, and yeah, it can be pretty much used after you posted that video.

I think it would be cool of this idea gets added, however, there are 'buts' in this. How about a 10 seconds harm-thing? I mean, if a cop gets attacked by a criminal, he won't be able to use the jetpack for a 10 seconds limit, I'm pretty sure the criminal would've killed him in that time.
I didn't said that all of the cops are using this trick but I faced it more than a time so I suggested it, but I agree with you for cops to be able to use the Jet-pack after 10 seconds from being shot.

m7med11

« Reply #3 on: 29 01, 2014, 12:13:11 am »
With all my respect first,If the criminal shot him then he can't use jet pack because we can't use jetpack after being hurt also if he shot him then he's wanted and if the cop used jetpack you can kill him because he can't remove it "You cant remove jetpack near wanted criminal" so I think what do you want is already IG.

iAltair

« Reply #4 on: 29 01, 2014, 12:17:28 am »
With all my respect first,If the criminal shot him then he can't use jet pack because we can't use jetpack after being hurt also if he shot him then he's wanted and if the cop used jetpack you can kill him because he can't remove it "You cant remove jetpack near wanted criminal" so I think what do you want is already IG.
Are you sure you watched the video ? In the video Ultras shot Remix and then he used the jet pack I don't think you event read the suggestion, The video proves everything and also at first Remix used the jet pack while Ultras was shooting.

m7med11

« Reply #5 on: 29 01, 2014, 12:19:59 am »
Are you sure you watched the video ? In the video Ultras shot Remix and then he used the jet pack I don't think you event read the suggestion, The video proves everything and also at first Remix used the jet pack while Ultras was shooting.
I read it,also I'm talking as a cop whenever a criminals shoots me and I try to get jetpack the game says "You can't use Jetpack after being hurt" that's why I said so.

iAltair

« Reply #6 on: 29 01, 2014, 12:22:45 am »
I read it,also I'm talking as a cop whenever a criminals shoots me and I try to get jetpack the game says "You can't use Jetpack after being hurt" that's why I said so.
Watch the video again you will see that Ultras stopped shooting at 0:7 and Remix used it at 0:7 so if you can't use the jet pack after being hurt how Remix used it ??

m7med11

« Reply #7 on: 29 01, 2014, 12:24:01 am »
Watch the video again you will see that Ultras stopped shooting at 0:7 and Remix used it at 0:7 so if you can't use the jet pack after being hurt how Remix used it ??
I saw the video 2times already and I was amazed,Lets wait for other cop confirmation maybe?

Offline Ramy

• Outstanding Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: USNS
« Reply #8 on: 29 01, 2014, 12:30:11 am »
I am here to confirm MohameD's words only(not to collect posts) it is in game already the cop has to wait 10 seconds before using jetpack again.

@bl3nd, I have just tried the same thing you said now and it isn't working too.

« Last Edit: 29 01, 2014, 12:34:59 am by Ramy »

moustafa1001

« Reply #9 on: 29 01, 2014, 12:37:02 am »
I am here to confirm MohameD's words only(not to collect posts) it is in game already the cop has to wait 10 seconds before using jetpack again.

@bl3nd, I have just tried the same thing you said now and it isn't working too.
I tried it again but I found that the cop can't use the jet-pack, you are right Ramy but I don't know how Remix could use the jetpack after I have shot him  ???

/Lock this please.