Author Topic: CIT Journal's 29th Edition  (Read 18883 times)

RedFeroTR

Re: CIT Journal's 29th Edition
« Reply #45 on: 12 02, 2014, 03:19:31 pm »
Very nice edition CIT Journal. ;)

Offline Platinum

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Legolas
  • Squad: 07
« Reply #46 on: 12 02, 2014, 03:20:30 pm »
How are you going to get better if you are satisfied with what you've got? And how can you be satisfied with that? Your journal is too shallow and the articles are too short, You didn't even explain why people were banned, so you don't even spread any gossip. The format itself is designed to be read by an 8 year old. How about you make a real newspaper that people can read while they are in jail and really bored? You have 29 members, so shouldn't it be possible for you to give people tasks and write at least 10 articles? Kick your journalists out if they're lazy. Also, I wasn't even able to read page 7 because the letters are way too small and you wasted an entire page on a picture saying "Lol section". Also, do you really need 3 different ways of publishing it? And a 10K prize for the quiz? That's pathetic when a regular CAMORRA event gives small prizes of 50K for winning a Destruction Derby round. How about making the quiz prize more like 1 million instead or even better, add much more questions to the quiz and make it difficult. You could also make it more of a lottery.

Finally, you should be honored that your newspaper appears in the news section instead of pretending like it's nothing and that you don't care. In my opinion, that's just a childish defensive reaction to Arran's post.
so? we DID mention lot of TIMES that from 30th+ edition we will IMPROVE,thanks for criticate but instead of doing it now when the edition is finished you can suggest things before we make the edition so we can have reach ideas,about articles,can't you understand we're doing only 10 pages? Our journal members are working hard,there is no need to blame them,we are doing all our job as WE can,about quizzes prices..you can donate for give money for the quizzes too and improve the Journal,

Marouane

« Reply #47 on: 12 02, 2014, 03:38:27 pm »
How are you going to get better if you are satisfied with what you've got? And how can you be satisfied with that? Your journal is too shallow and the articles are too short, You didn't even explain why people were banned, so you don't even spread any gossip. The format itself is designed to be read by an 8 year old. How about you make a real newspaper that people can read while they are in jail and really bored? You have 29 members, so shouldn't it be possible for you to give people tasks and write at least 10 articles? Kick your journalists out if they're lazy. Also, I wasn't even able to read page 7 because the letters are way too small and you wasted an entire page on a picture saying "Lol section". Also, do you really need 3 different ways of publishing it? And a 10K prize for the quiz? That's pathetic when a regular CAMORRA event gives small prizes of 50K for winning a Destruction Derby round. How about making the quiz prize more like 1 million instead or even better, add much more questions to the quiz and make it difficult. You could also make it more of a lottery.

Finally, you should be honored that your newspaper appears in the news section instead of pretending like it's nothing and that you don't care. In my opinion, that's just a childish defensive reaction to Arran's post.

Well my friend, our current satisfaction doesn't mean we're not willing to get better. If you've read, we admit our recent content has been poor and shallow, so you don't need to repeat that. None of you have thought what we actually face every time we have to write an article or design a picture or so. It isn't easy by any means to get the best content. We are trying to fill the pages at the moment with the available content as we are low on people and busy redesigning our way of working.

Concerning being shown on the News board, we are very proud of that. Though, the only thing we seek is quality and that's the only thing what we feel honored for.

Concerning the rest of your paragraph, I ensure that all these stuff will be forgotten by the releasing of the 30th edition.

Anyhow, we apologise for the drop in our performance, and once again promise that we'll get back the quality we got known for.

That's all and thank you for your feedback message, it's appreciated.

Revolution.

« Reply #48 on: 12 02, 2014, 03:58:26 pm »
Same as before , Well done <3
Love you guys ! :'D

Offline ZtyX

• Mafia Boss
  • Senior Community Member
  • Group: IVANs_Family
  • Ingame: GA~[IF]IVAN>B+
  • Squad: IVANs_Squad
@ MarouAne
« Reply #49 on: 12 02, 2014, 05:21:28 pm »
@ MarouAne

Well, that's a much more worthy answer and explanation than what Wilz was able to give, so thanks. I suggest that you handle public relations in the future. Anyway, I look forward to reading your next edition (perhaps more than anyone else because those lonely and boring times in jail between criminal events are .. well, lonely and boring.). It sounds like you've been working on it quite a lot, so good luck. I think we all want the CIT Journal to do well and I will certainly read anything that you guys publish (apart from small text comics) because I need glasses.  ^-^

Ps: You really should be able to give a much better prize. You guys are raking in big money with those costly advertisements. What are you spending your advertisement money on? Are you paying journalists or something?

Offline Platinum

• Regular Community Member
  • Ingame: Legolas
  • Squad: 07
« Reply #50 on: 12 02, 2014, 09:12:15 pm »
@ MarouAne

Well, that's a much more worthy answer and explanation than what Wilz was able to give, so thanks. I suggest that you handle public relations in the future. Anyway, I look forward to reading your next edition (perhaps more than anyone else because those lonely and boring times in jail between criminal events are .. well, lonely and boring.). It sounds like you've been working on it quite a lot, so good luck. I think we all want the CIT Journal to do well and I will certainly read anything that you guys publish (apart from small text comics) because I need glasses.  ^-^

Ps: You really should be able to give a much better prize. You guys are raking in big money with those costly advertisements. What are you spending your advertisement money on? Are you paying journalists or something?
then give us the money for the quizzes if u wanna more prices
« Last Edit: 12 02, 2014, 09:37:04 pm by Platinum »

Offline TUTEAV

• Junior Community Member
  • Bread is Bread, and it will always be Bread - Tute
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: TUTEAV*SWAT
  • Squad: CIT Journal
Re: @ MarouAne
« Reply #51 on: 12 02, 2014, 11:05:53 pm »
@ MarouAne

We are planning to MAYBE implement a salary system, but that won't be possible until we know, for sure, that we have enough money to keep the system for long enough to be worth even trying. And if we give 1 M (For example) per edition, its not a business at all. we barely get a million every few editions, and we spend hours to make them. If we just through away 3 Millions per edition, as you can expect, we will become poor sooner or later, and we won't even be able to pay those 10K per question.
SWAT member for several years.
Ex-SGT of SWAT and Aviator Team member.
Back in SWAT - Rankless L1
Worst driver in CIT history's
Bread Lover :D
CIT Journal Manager.

onur3898

« Reply #52 on: 12 02, 2014, 11:57:03 pm »
Nice Edition.Good Job

Schreep 05

« Reply #53 on: 13 02, 2014, 02:02:54 am »
Cool Edition guys.

Offline Khairy

• Junior Community Member
  • Cult of personality
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 5thStreetSaints
« Reply #54 on: 13 02, 2014, 02:48:38 am »
Nice edition :3 , really enjoyed it 8)
Family photo 2013 :D
To everyone I met ingame through thick and thin, you were part of my life without even knowing. Thank you & farewell.

Offline Gonzo.

• The Almighty
  • Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: xCode
  • Ingame: [CIT]Gonzo.
« Reply #55 on: 13 02, 2014, 11:56:12 am »
Good job.

Writers have to type a story with the news in it. You know: "FFH is L1". But now you know more information about it, and also NSM.
Any ways we know this...
Some New stuffs will be enough.
Also I advise to make interviews with some famous Players.
as I said in the recent edition.
But How ever I think that I must State Names.
Kaka/Pan1k/Haftbefehl/Mixalis/Turismo/...
Also what about to make a random pick up ?
i mean as a Competition or an advertisment.
maybe to earn some money ? you will make an interview with the one who offered most of money.
EX :
X Player: 100k
Y Player:200k
F Player: 300k
you will Make an interview with F player.
I Hope that I helped you.
Regards.
If anyone reading this has any drug related problems or suffers from depression, please let your family and friends know so that they can help you. You don't need and you musn't be alone in this.

AL3FREET

« Reply #56 on: 13 02, 2014, 01:49:34 pm »
Good job guys, I liked the comic

Yaks

« Reply #57 on: 13 02, 2014, 02:14:40 pm »
Any ways we know this...
Some New stuffs will be enough.
Also I advise to make interviews with some famous Players.
as I said in the recent edition.
But How ever I think that I must State Names.
Kaka/Pan1k/Haftbefehl/Mixalis/Turismo/...
Also what about to make a random pick up ?
i mean as a Competition or an advertisment.
maybe to earn some money ? you will make an interview with the one who offered most of money.
EX :
X Player: 100k
Y Player:200k
F Player: 300k
you will Make an interview with F player.
I Hope that I helped you.
Regards.

Well, Here is a fun fact: You won't get an interview.

I am pretty sure your post is about you suggesting that they should interview you for $$$ money.

Offline Alpha.

• Thanks for everything.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: 1SGT-Alpha*SWAT
« Reply #58 on: 13 02, 2014, 02:41:42 pm »
Nice edition you guys, keep it up. I really liked the first quiz about dat niblet.

''I've failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.''

★ ex. SWAT First Sergeant -  Proud Egyptian - Junior Community Member ★

Laskan13

« Reply #59 on: 13 02, 2014, 05:45:27 pm »
Good job guys! dont stop your work man! its so nice! and good luck!!