Author Topic: Disable turrets in the turfs.  (Read 1484 times)

Offline Pano

• M.A.A.D. City
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Pano
Disable turrets in the turfs.
« on: 10 03, 2014, 10:18:26 pm »
Hey Community

-Ye I know that the turrets just got added today, but it's annoying to much in the turfs and I am really getting pshyco from dat seriously.. I don't have more interest to turf anymore since the turrets got added in the turfs. They're placing the turrets at our turf spawn and letting us die after two seconds, we can't even move or anything else and that's really annoying. As I said I lost my interest for the turf and my team mates got angry too. They're abusing with the turrets to let us die. We don't even have two seconds to run the turret killing us fastly and keeps doing that until we got a chance to kill the turret but when we've killed the turret then the other group comes and placing one more and running away someone with their NRG-500's too. My badest turf day ever.
So I am suggesting to disable the turrets in the Las Venturas since that's really annoying as you can see in those Screenshots.

http://i59.tinypic.com/23hahkl.png
http://i60.tinypic.com/29qfds4.png

/discuss

Offline MadaFaka

• The Original
  • Donator L3
  • Veni, Vidi, Vici
Re: Disable turrets in the turfs.
« Reply #1 on: 11 03, 2014, 04:30:49 am »
Translation: I can't afford to use turrets so I want them removed for the players who can.

I agree however that players shouldn't be able to place them while in a vehicle (I have reported some people for doing that who have got punished).

But really these turrets are starting to make LV more interesting and forcing players to use their brain while turfing now instead of mindless cracks spamming their m4s.

Offline Pano

• M.A.A.D. City
« Reply #2 on: 11 03, 2014, 08:32:21 am »
Translation: I can't afford to use turrets so I want them removed for the players who can.

I agree however that players shouldn't be able to place them while in a vehicle (I have reported some people for doing that who have got punished).

But really these turrets are starting to make LV more interesting and forcing players to use their brain while turfing now instead of mindless cracks spamming their m4s.

Well some of us doesn't agree with you as you can see in those Screenshots it's really annoying and I had the badest turf day yesterday. I don't think that it'll make it funner cuz It made me angry check the Screenshots out and you'll see everything, they placed it at our spawn and I couldn't even run or something else. So I don't think that It'll make it more funner but in my opinion the Community turfers will be more angry about that.

Offline ProTo

• HoBoS Son
  • Senior Community Member
  • Ex. L3
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: ProTo
« Reply #3 on: 11 03, 2014, 10:27:41 am »
Well, the turret's abusing subject is being discussed at Jamie's topic and somebody talked about using them in turfing and he metioned a solution for that.

No more than 2(3?) turrets can be placed in a turf by the same group/alliance.

Well, I'm supporting this idea and I'm suggesting to make it so the group memebrs that are in LV cannot spawn more than (9?) turrets in (30?) minutes. Would that help?

Offline Pano

• M.A.A.D. City
« Reply #4 on: 11 03, 2014, 10:49:09 am »
Well, I'm supporting this idea and I'm suggesting to make it so the group memebrs that are in LV cannot spawn more than (9?) turrets in (30?) minutes. Would that help?
Hmm nah I don't like that. I don't think that the turrets shall be enabled in the turfs since it's annoying as fek, there is no more interest for the turfs imo many member agreeing with me and my group mates too. In my opinion the Community shouldn't enable the turrets in the turfs. They're placing em at our spawn and running away, there's no way to run the turrets killing us fastly until we got a little chance to destroy it but we're being angry about that.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #5 on: 11 03, 2014, 12:12:14 pm »
I've made turrets not be able to hurt you during that explode protect time which is much longer.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.