Author Topic: Boat re-spawn  (Read 1370 times)

Offline BlackyMan

• 5th Founder
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • A goal is a dream with a deadline.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 5thStreetSaints
  • Ingame: 5th|BlackyMan
  • Squad: ✖
Boat re-spawn
« on: 22 04, 2014, 07:31:29 pm »
Well,I guess that topic title says everything.Since PT are coming back,it would be kinda difficult to defend them without boat re-spawning.So now I'm suggesting that you are able to re-spawn any "boat" from your F2 inventory
to yourself as VIP.
                                                           Force yourself, and you will be suprised what you can do.
Ex. nR7Gaming Leader | Now. Proud to be 5thStreetSaints Founder

Offline ShaDy.

• Senior Community Member
  • Life is strange
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ProTugas
  • Ingame: [CIT]ShaDy
Re: Boat re-spawn
« Reply #1 on: 22 04, 2014, 07:37:49 pm »
Afaik they will put a vortex spawner at each turf like old PT turfs, so there is no need for the boat recovery, also it was disabled due to trollers who recover there boats on the road.
50000 People used to live here... Now it's a ghost town.
https://prnt.sc/lj36jr

Offline BlackyMan

• 5th Founder
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • A goal is a dream with a deadline.
  • Group: 5thStreetSaints
  • Ingame: 5th|BlackyMan
  • Squad: ✖
« Reply #2 on: 22 04, 2014, 07:56:06 pm »
Afaik they will put a vortex spawner at each turf like old PT turfs, so there is no need for the boat recovery, also it was disabled due to trollers who recover there boats on the road.
If ppl are blocking the "road" you can simple report them through /report <playername> misconduct.
Vortex is pretty slow boat,you can't defend every turf with that boat,bcs you rlly need a "lot" of time to get on that turf(with vortex) and then try to defend it,so you are "particularly" losing your other turfs.You have to be fast to make something successfully,if you got my point.I think that we need a faster boat,for example;like squalo.
I have nothing against vortex spawn,he can sty there,but if some ppl got a chance to do/get  something much faster,what would you say on that ?
                                                           Force yourself, and you will be suprised what you can do.
Ex. nR7Gaming Leader | Now. Proud to be 5thStreetSaints Founder

Offline HaniFarps

• Senior Community Member
  • The First Syrian Player in CIT
  • Ingame: HaniFarps
« Reply #3 on: 22 04, 2014, 10:49:41 pm »
Vortex won't be enough as it will be hard to attack in groups as it's unglueable .

But what about adding a script "You must be in water to recover a boat vehicle" , imo that will completely stop the problem and give the people that ability to spawn the boats again . anyway upvoted .
SWATTeam member since 1 / 2 / 2014
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!

Offline Albertosso

• Group: ---
  • Ingame: not active
  • Squad: ---
« Reply #4 on: 23 04, 2014, 01:13:46 am »
I'm not so sure about it but I will stay neutral for this moment.

The ability to spawn the boat to yourself as a donator will give you an advantage because this way you can defend/attack faster. This means rich people (donators) will have an unfair advantage IMO. Also the pirate turfs were removed because they were controled by one single gang for hours. One gang should not be able to control all turfs for such a long time.

At the same time, I cant ignore the fact that vortex is not apropriate for transportation between turfs. I'll think about another boat to be spawned at pirate turfs.
Ex. Regular Community Member
Ex. RO, SAPD and FP member

Proud player of 2012-2015 era.

in-active - forum only
About me

It's Albert, not Alber, Abler, Alberto, Ablerto or anything like that.

Offline Zoryth

• Donator L1
  • The Monster
  • Ingame: Zoryth
  • Squad: Umbrella Co.
« Reply #5 on: 23 04, 2014, 10:21:08 pm »
wow I logged just to suggest this, and its already suggested :)

Yeah I thought of the script of only being able to recover boats when on water, shouldnt be hard to do. Also add a rule, if someway someone manages to get a boat on a road, its punisheable.

The advantage for vips is the same as in land. Those with vip can keep spawning cars and get to the next turf much faster. There's no difference, you can use the vortex if not vip.
When the Devil is too busy. And Death's a bit too much. They call on me by name you see, for my special touch. To the gentlemen I'm Miss Fortune. To the ladies, I'm Sir Prize. But call me by any name. Any way it's all the same.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #6 on: 24 04, 2014, 06:09:16 pm »
Added.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.