Author Topic: Admin panel mute options to supporters.  (Read 1259 times)

Offline Randp

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ArmedForces
  • Ingame: Randp
Admin panel mute options to supporters.
« on: 28 06, 2015, 11:15:45 pm »
What is the suggestion going about?: Making it so supporters will have the admin panel - mute options when they are about to punish a player.
Description: Back then when I was a supporter, I often had to punish players (mute) for certain reasons, though when you punish a player as a supporter, it automatically punishes them for 'Chat misuse'. The thing is that Chat misuse is quite too general and sometimes not even the right punishment for a player.
Having the admin panel mute options for supporters would help them give more specific reasons for punishments to players rather than having 'Chat misuse' which covers all the kinds of punishments.
What would this suggestion improve: It would give more specific reasons of punishments to players.
Why does this needs to be added?: As I said, supporters now only have the 'Chat misuse' option which sometimes isn't the right reason, or the specific one.
Can you provide us any examples?: If a player trolls players by answering wrong answers on purpose and answering answers which are not even related to the question, Trolling option (from the admin panel mute options) would fit perfectly and more specific to the situation rather than 'Chat misuse'.
"If the world ends, we'll know 2 hours before class does" -Briggs

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
Re: Admin panel mute options to supporters.
« Reply #1 on: 07 08, 2015, 06:12:39 pm »
Added.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.