Author Topic: Be able to hide vehicles when travelling fast (in LV)  (Read 4027 times)

Offline Luffy

• Junior Community Member
  • I'm a baby potato
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Luffy
  • Squad: DRC
Re: Be able to hide vehicles when travelling fast (in LV)
« Reply #15 on: 17 07, 2015, 07:09:04 pm »
I have a addition it should be only for planes.Because we can stop with car/bikes easily but can't stop with planes easily.
I rarely see turfers who uses planes as it is very easy to take down and too slow (in my opinion), cars are the main reason this is getting suggested...

Offline ZanSlovenia

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: CAMORRA
  • Ingame: |C|ZanSlovenia
Re: Be able to hide vehicles when travelling fast
« Reply #16 on: 17 07, 2015, 07:11:48 pm »
Um... You do realize that you cannot hide the vehicle also when it is going fast, so jumping out would still cause it to get damaged.
You do realize that I am talking about the abuse of adding this feature, not what is on the server atm.

Offline (Pro)Hunter

• Junior Community Member
  • Only darkness shows you the true value of light.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Elite Force
  • Ingame: (Pro)Hunter
  • Squad: SAMD & AS
« Reply #17 on: 18 07, 2015, 07:36:08 am »
LV is not fast paced, if you just try to get a turf countless people jumping out of shamals(sea turfs), jumping off of ramps with their cars and bikes(land turfs), coming to get you and you must defend yourself. If this suggestion gets added, people won't ever walk to their turfs, they will just instead fake crash their planes, nitro assisted exit their cars and jump off their bikes while they just got on a ramp with it. You should instead park your vehicle near the turf, and attack the people there.

BTW, do you need to crash your plane in one of the sea turfs to defend it? Why not get a boat with a few of your members in it so that you can defend it, while the attacker also gets a fair chance on getting the turf. If this gets added, sea turfs and other turfs will be favorable to rich people who has access to fast planes, like the hydra. So it will obviously be a big disadvantage to poor players unlike what you stated. It keeps the rich richer, while the poor poorer as they will have a hard time capturing turfs.

Also if you can't face the repair expenses, don't crash your plane here and there.
Ex:SAPD - SGT & OTI | Ex:TF | Ex:Armed Forces | Ex:BTP - DCHF

Proud First Generation MTA SA Player | "It's time to hunt!" - (Pro)Hunter
⋙ Back Solely For EF ⋘

Offline GeT_RiGhT

• Love Sex Dreams
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 5thStreetSaints
  • Ingame: GeT_RiGhT
  • Squad: XXXTENTACION
Re: Be able to hide vehicles when travelling fast
« Reply #18 on: 18 07, 2015, 08:17:53 am »
You do realize that I am talking about the abuse of adding this feature, not what is on the server atm.

Nobody ever complained about this future. Arran just removed it for his own reasons and now take a look how many players support to add this future back.

LV is not fast paced, if you just try to get a turf countless people jumping out of shamals(sea turfs), jumping off of ramps with their cars and bikes(land turfs), coming to get you and you must defend yourself. If this suggestion gets added, people won't ever walk to their turfs, they will just instead fake crash their planes, nitro assisted exit their cars and jump off their bikes while they just got on a ramp with it. You should instead park your vehicle near the turf, and attack the people there.

BTW, do you need to crash your plane in one of the sea turfs to defend it? Why not get a boat with a few of your members in it so that you can defend it, while the attacker also gets a fair chance on getting the turf. If this gets added, sea turfs and other turfs will be favorable to rich people who has access to fast planes, like the hydra. So it will obviously be a big disadvantage to poor players unlike what you stated. It keeps the rich richer, while the poor poorer as they will have a hard time capturing turfs.

Also if you can't face the repair expenses, don't crash your plane here and there.

What do you even know about LV? As far as I know you're just a police officer that has almost never visited LV and fought in wars 24/7. And the things you said have almost never even happened before, thus nobody has ever complained about it.

So it will obviously be a big disadvantage to poor players

First, you say it's advantage for "rich" people, then you say "stop crashing, if you're having issues with money to buy repair kits" So "poor" players are suggesting this because they hate to keep wasting their money on repair kits, doesn't this give an advantage to "poor" players too? Since they don't have to spend money on repair kits. Ok, about crashing, if you try to land with aircrafs not damaging it, you'd get annoyed so much. You won't really understand me, unless you're a constant LV player.
« Last Edit: 18 07, 2015, 08:32:57 am by GeT_RiGhT »

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #19 on: 18 07, 2015, 11:59:30 am »
Obviously I disagree with this suggestion as I was the one who added the anti hide abuse script but as this is going to be LV only and LV players have already voted to allow exploits (when they voted to have the instant weapon switch system) this shows what kind of people LV players are, this is a lame update for lame players.

Added.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.