Author Topic: [TOP] Replacin 'you can't enter when shot in 10 seconds' with something similar.  (Read 2957 times)

Offline Axe

• New Community Member
  • abok
    YearsYearsYearsYears
Well, The title explains the whole idea which is removing the restriction that prevents cops/crims from entering the CE if they got shot 10 seconds before going to marker, I'll explain below everything and i'll try to make it simple and clear as much as I can

Why this should be implemented and what's the benefits from it if it got added and how this will be helpful?: As all of you know, CnR activities is the main reason people playing in LS and the most important reason, We have to improve CnR activities in order to have more new players playing and enjoying in whichever side (either law or cop), from my point of view since the last updates that made about CEs nowadays CEs are reaching to 20v20 (Like old back days when the server was active) and for that i'm suggesting to improve it more by removing the restriction because basically the server is full of restrictions already and no need to add more, also not to mention that cops sometimes camping outside CE (waiting the APB or the high wanted level to try to enter the CE and they shoot him 1 bullet so he can't enter and kill him outside (I have a video but sadly my internet is not helping to upload it)) same goes for criminals and I won't deny that, sometimes criminals are camping outside CEs and kill every cop who tries to enter the CE which is kinda annoying and that's why high wanted level, APBs and even cops ignoring CEs when it's about to start (Cops and Criminals camping outside the CE before it even begins), So yeah, this is annoying and should be reverted back asap.

EDITED: Well, after listening and seeing the community' comments regarding this situation we've came up together with a solution that can fair for both sides which is, If your HP blow 20 and you ran to the marker trying to enter, you won't be able to enter thus, you'll die (Because that's abusing) that's being applied on both sides (law and crim), if a cop his hp under 20 and tried to enter the CE by going to the marker he won't be able to enter, Hopefully I've made it more clear

The suggestion is about replacing the 'you cant enter when shot in 10 seconds' restriction with ' You can't enter if u shot in 10 seconds, which means that if a wanted criminal tries to enter the CE with hwp, he will get inside instantly even if he got shot, the only one which the restriction will be applied to is the one who will shoot (If a cop shot the crim while entering, the crim will enter but the cop won't), that's it.
« Last Edit: 03 08, 2022, 05:06:37 pm by TwCafe »
fr

Offline Archiie

• New Community Member
  • The Slave Company Owner
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 18thStreetGang
  • Ingame: Archiie
  • Squad: Xplosions
I like this idea very much, I play as cop and crim and I can confirm that sometimes I get killed when I try to enter CE because camping outside and this really pisses me off and hate going CEs anymore my vote is Positive I hope this gets added as fast as possible  :tick:

Offline LiteKiller

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: LK*
I'd like to have this reverted back probably it will be a reason for me to play CEs again I play in LV most of the time but I can go to LS and from time to time play CEs because I really like it without anyone pissing me off by killing me before I even enter :fp: Positive :tick:
O Allah, I ask you to forgive me for the sins I've committed,
     How fortunate am I that you gifted me with the door of repetance,
                            I repent and turn back to you,
              Please forgive me Allah; the most merciful one

Offline iFighTeR7

• Regular Community Member
  • I don't care what people say about me.
    YearsYearsYears
  • Squad: DoMinos_Squad
To be honest I was going to suggest something like that because I am one From criminals   force that alot, cops being camping outside CEs and they shoot you so u need to wait 20 seconds to enter otherwise you died because of cops so that's annoying really  :tick:

Offline saloNe'

• Donator L3
  • loyalty to friends.
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: bossx/xaw
  • Ingame: saloNe
  • Squad: bossx/xaw
liked this idea so much I agree on this it will be fair for cops and crims and also I see people saying that they might come back playing ces if this gets reverted if thats the case then why not, i'm always positive for server's improvements, positive

Online Jokey

• Junior Community Member
  • CIT DJ, State Official, CEM
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Jokey
  • Squad: NeXuS_Squad
I am sorry but fuck no, it's literally a tactic to shoot wanted criminals before they enter the CEs, it helps those inside and outside, plus it's pretty obvious that if the restriction is removed, both cops and criminals are going to start avoid being killed by entering right before dying, decreasing the timer might be tolerable but a complete removal of the restriction? That's going to be a big   :cros:  from me.
Added EvilKoala as SO
Tuesday, August 24, 2022:  BabY and  Jokey have passed their trial period and thus promoted to State Officials. (SO Team)

Online Community Event Managers: Jokey[Biker-P]

Offline Axe

• New Community Member
  • abok
    YearsYearsYearsYears
I am sorry but fuck no, it's literally a tactic to shoot wanted criminals before they enter the CEs,
excuse me, but what's the tactic that you wait outside the CE just to kill the high wanted players and APBs those who WANT TO ENJOY AND PLAY THE CE? It's not a tactic lol.
it helps those inside and outside, plus it's pretty obvious that if the restriction is removed, both cops and criminals are going to start avoid being killed by entering right before dying, decreasing the timer might be tolerable but a complete removal of the restriction? That's going to be a big   :cros:  from me.
'outside' CEs meant to be played INSIDE and not OUTSIDE.. decreasing it will not really help, you can shoot the wanted criminals and even if its 5 secs and you got shot so you wont be able to enter you can still get damaged even if you're in protected area so what you said is not logic.
fr

Online Jokey

...so you wont be able to enter you can still get damaged even if you're in protected area so what you said is not logic.
what does this have to do with criminals avoiding dying by entering the CE? There is protected area there.

excuse me, but what's the tactic that you wait outside the CE just to kill the high wanted players and APBs those who WANT TO ENJOY AND PLAY THE CE? It's not a tactic lol.
The tactic is that instead of having to fight 25 criminals in CE, cops get to fight only 15, because the other LAW members outside didn't allow the wanted criminals to get in the CE. Either way criminals have the feature to payjailfine automatically, so it's not like dying right outside the CE will make any criminal not want to do it anymore, and you can clearly see that nowadays. Although there is restriction, criminals are still winning the CEs, so how would removing it be beneficial for both sides?  :cringe:

In your case, I don't think you made this suggestion with both sides benefitting in mind. My vote remains a big humongous  :cros:
Added EvilKoala as SO
Tuesday, August 24, 2022:  BabY and  Jokey have passed their trial period and thus promoted to State Officials. (SO Team)

Offline R0T?

• خلي بالك عشان أنا لو جيت هديك
    YearsYears
  • Group: Nightshade
  • Ingame: R0T?
  • Squad: xvtt_Agency
I would to say we shouldn't removing the restriction, but if it reduce from 10 sec to 3 sec will be better  :tick:

Offline Axe

• New Community Member
  • abok
    YearsYearsYearsYears
what does this have to do with criminals avoiding dying by entering the CE? There is protected area there.

you can still damage the criminal if u shoot him before he enters the protected area, he will still be able to get damaged by ur shoots even when he's inside the protected area, try that yourself.

The tactic is that instead of having to fight 25 criminals in CE, cops get to fight only 15, because the other LAW members outside didn't allow the wanted criminals to get in the CE. Either way criminals have the feature to payjailfine automatically, so it's not like dying right outside the CE will make any criminal not want to do it anymore, and you can clearly see that nowadays.
Man, You should play the CE the way it is, you shouldn't be camping outside to kill wanted crims and they wanna enjoy CEs, you just ruining the fun for them and pissing them off which prob makes most of the crims quit eventually after getting killed outside a CE with a high wanted level.. and how come 25 criminals in CE and there's a limit of 7 players (unless you're DL2+) only can enter before the CE starts, you just accusing with 0 proofs bud. and if the 25 criminals who want to enjoy the server by doing CEs got killed outside and u ruined the fun for them, wont they quit because of ur 'TACTIC'?
Although there is restriction, criminals are still winning the CEs, so how would removing it be beneficial for both sides?  :cringe:
Can you show us how criminals winning CEs? both sides wins CEs because it's either a win or a lose event lol not only 1 side, give us proofs that only crim side still winning CEs..

I would to say we shouldn't removing the restriction, but if it reduce from 10 sec to 3 sec will be better  :tick:
man It doesn't matter the seconds can u please understand? even if I reduced it to 1 sec it will change nothing, See how it goes:

A cop waiting outside CE for the hwp > the HWP tries to 'ENTER THE CE' > He got shot by the cop  camping outside > HE STILL WANNA ENTER BY STAYING IN THE MARKER (PROTECTED AREA by running around it) but he can't due to 'being shot in the last 10 seconds' > the hwp dies, seconds don't really matter in this case

Ain't replying anymore to avoid flooding the topic with a lot of replies.
fr

Offline dibbix

• New Community Member
  • TORMENTER
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: chaosguardians
Positive. Campers do have a huge advantage when it comes to this so my vote is yes, in order to fix the problem.  :tick:

Offline Sabfas

• The Entertainer
  • Honorable
  • Luck is the planning you don't see!
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The Epsilonists
  • Ingame: Sabfas
  • Squad: ClassicCarClub
I mainly play as a cop and I am not a big fan of cops camping around the CE enterance/exit.. Now that is out the way.. This restriction was put in place to restrict some criminals from abusing the CE enterance wrapping you to a different dimesion, mainly by shooting cops around and rushing to the enterance when they are finally about to die, making for an equally annoying act to the one you described. However, this restriction created another predicament of which your suggestion is about.

I would say, replace the current restriction with another one that prevents you from entering if your last shooting was 10 seconds before.. Meaning, it is okay to be shot at to enter (That's not under your control) but you are not allowed to enter if you were the one shooting. This sound easy to implement and should fix both.

Online Jokey

A cop waiting outside CE for the hwp > the HWP tries to 'ENTER THE CE' > He got shot by the cop  camping outside > HE STILL WANNA ENTER BY STAYING IN THE MARKER (PROTECTED AREA by running around it) but he can't due to 'being shot in the last 10 seconds' > the hwp dies, seconds don't really matter in this case

Ain't replying anymore to avoid flooding the topic with a lot of replies.

The fact that keep talking about how cops wait outside the CE shows that you made this with criminal benefits in mind.

Why this should be implemented and what's the benefits from it if it got added and how this will be helpful?: As all of you know, CnR activities is the main reason people playing in LS and the most important reason, We have to improve CnR activities in order to have more new players playing and enjoying in whichever side (either law or cop),

this contradicts what you wrote in the main reply, you're trying to make it more enjoyable for criminals.

Though I will say I have to agree with Sabfas, changing the restriction so that it only takes place when shots are fired sounds like it would do more good than bad.
Added EvilKoala as SO

Offline HomoS

• Regular Community Member
  • ███████||||] 69%
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Mongols_MC
  • Ingame: НσмσS | НσмσZ~
  • Squad: Τнє_Vєℓєиτzαs
I like the idea, Cops are always camping outside the CE for wanted criminals and it's almost impossible to enter the CE without getting outnumbered by Cops, so you must lose all your wanted level and start all over again to enter CE and that's completely unfair!, I'm positive for this idea! :tick:

Offline Connor#

• New Community Member
  • And God Said ,"Let There Be Marines
    Years
  • Group: US Marine Corp
  • Ingame: Connor#USMC-MP
  • Squad: Military Police
Smart Idea, having a feature like this would help a lot, still but for people who use the EC entrance as an escape, and something pretty unfair, Positive. :tick:
Bunny