Author Topic: [TOP] Replacin 'you can't enter when shot in 10 seconds' with something similar.  (Read 2958 times)

Offline zurq

• Senior Community Member
  • xc
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: xc
  • Ingame: xc
  • Squad: xc
EDITED: Well, after listening and seeing the community' comments regarding this situation we've came up together with a solution that can fair for both sides which is, If your HP blow 20 and you ran to the marker trying to enter, you won't be able to enter thus, you'll die (Because that's abusing) that's being applied on both sides (law and crim), if a cop his hp under 20 and tried to enter the CE by going to the marker he won't be able to enter, Hopefully I've made it more clear

Heyo, @Axe

What about if the cop/crim was trying to enter while his HP is below 20, he won't be able to enter so the cop/crim can kill that guy himself. Because dying is a solution but it sounds bad.
Left this game already.

Offline Fa[M]oUs

• New Community Member
  • ***لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله***
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: HoBoS
  • Ingame: Fa[M]oUs.
I liked this suggestion and the idea itself, I barely play in LS but sometimes I go there to enjoy with my friends and the most thing I enjoy doing there as a criminal is CEs tbh they're very competitive and great, improving them more will probably make more players interested into playing them so why not adding this?? I'M POSITIVE

Offline AryanGenetics

YearsYearsYears
When I play as a cop and chase a criminal to CE and get him to low hp he can just go inside like nothing happened. Negative  :cros:
« Last Edit: 10 07, 2022, 11:33:19 pm by AryanGenetics »

Offline TheCwN

• Regular Community Member
  • Fear less, dominate more.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAS
  • Ingame: TheCwN
  • Squad: Elixir
I want to vote positive. For example, you have reached a high wanted level. You ran away from AR and you want to get in to CE. Unfortunately, countless cops are camping outside the CE areas and waiting for kills. We can avoid this with this idea that you have proposed to the community. I'm sure there are a lot of players who agree with me, good luck.

Offline Axe

• New Community Member
  • abok
    YearsYearsYearsYears
Heyo, @Axe

What about if the cop/crim was trying to enter while his HP is below 20, he won't be able to enter so the cop/crim can kill that guy himself. Because dying is a solution but it sounds bad.
The cop/crim who shot and tried to kill him and the other crim/cop ran into the marker, he'll end up getting killed and the cop/crim shot him will get the WP/Money/AP and the everything

CEs can save lives and can be abused. Negative.  :cros:
@TwCafe Is that a valid or a detailed post to vote negative? Hopefully you can deal with this guy
« Last Edit: 10 07, 2022, 05:18:10 pm by Axe »
fr

Offline jolse

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Chao$
useful suggestion and a big change for CEs to be enjoyable and playable again, Axe made everything clear as the sun and sometimes I face cops camping outside and when I try to enter they shoot me so I can't enter and they kill me outside which ruins the fun for me actually, Positive

Offline Connor#

• New Community Member
  • And God Said ,"Let There Be Marines
    Years
  • Group: US Marine Corp
  • Ingame: Connor#USMC-MP
  • Squad: Military Police
It's really annoying to see over 10 cops standing on a roof next to a CE spamming MGs and trying to damage as many wanted criminals as possible just to prevent them from entering the CE in order to trap and kill them.
Positive.

But it's a criminal's role, to deal with it, not turn your back to run away, and I mean it's annoying, if a cop tries to kill a criminal, then we'd better end up with server combat lol, and why? , it's annoying ?
Bunny

Offline TwCafe

• Honorable
  • Problems with Chinese language? Feel free to pm me
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: TwCafe
  • Squad: Work
CEs can save lives and can be abused. Negative.  :cros:
@AryanGenetics Too effortless and pointless, I won't remove this reply, but it won't be counted as a negative vote either unless you add something details in it.
TAIWAN No.1
08.12.2021 Added as Chinese Translator | 14.02.2022 Add as Discussion Moderator
08.21.2023 Add as Assistant Head State Official | 10.05.2022 Add as Senior Community Member
20.07.2023 Awarded as Honorable
Ex. MI6 Co-FounderEx. DRN_Backup Founder | Ex. DRN Honorable

Offline Music

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Guard_Ghosts
  • Ingame: Vecna
  • Squad: The_Velentzas
Great idea, I always get killed by campers because of this restriction, it's useless,  Positive

Offline Axe

• New Community Member
  • abok
    YearsYearsYearsYears
When I play as a cop and chase a criminal to CE and get him to low hp he can just go inside like nothing happened. Negative  :cros:
'low hp' what's lower than 10 hp?, If the 'criminal' you chasing tried to enter the CE while his HP below 10 he'll get killed and you'll get the kill/AP, so what's the problem?

I highly advice to read the suggestion again because it seems like you don't understand the main idea.
fr

Offline Drackles

• Director of DSA
  • Senior Community Member
  • Stay calm, Trust the plan.
  • Group: DSA
  • Ingame: Drackles[DSA]
  • Squad: CODE Black
This restriction was added to prevent cops and criminals from entering a criminal event while being damaged outside. Just imagine you fight with somebody outside the event, you drain his health to 50-60 and that dude just rushes to the CE marker and enters inside, bypassing all the restrictions and "saving" his life.
« Last Edit: 11 07, 2022, 11:18:14 am by Drackles »
𝐋𝐚𝐰𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧’𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭, 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐚𝐰𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧’𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭. 𝐈𝐭’𝐬 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭. 𝐇𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐰𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐬.
• 𝘿𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙎𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝘼𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙮

Offline HosttyBoy

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Workaholic
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
「(゚ペ)  :fp: even if you're about to write such an effortless and confusing statement, back it up with a video...
Instagram : mojtabapourfathi

Offline Raef

• The Raffaello
  • L2 Staff
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Raef
I can confirm that sometimes either criminals or cops are camping outside and ruining the fun for the other side (especially when criminals stay outside and start killing officers who're willing to enter the event that is in the first place meant to be played inside and not outside). However, I'd like to see the restriction you have suggested because it doesn't also mean you can enter the event directly even when you are low hp and players wasted their ammo trying to kill you. That's clear abuse. 

"When you look at a person, any person, everyone has a story. Everyone has gone through something that has changed their life. Anxiety, depression and panic attacks are not signs of weakness. They are signs of trying to remain strong for way too long." - Deepika Padukone

Offline Dragon

• أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: c$
  • Squad: op
I can agree to this suggestion, but in the same time I expect another restriction and my idea is that if you damage someone you won't be able to enter the CE in 10 seconds instead, so if you made an escape you could enter the CE, if you chose to fight then you complete the fight, I'm neutral until I know whether my idea is getting implemented as well or not.
أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ وَحْدَهُ لَا شَرِيكَ لَهُ وَأَشْهَدُ أَنَّ مُحَمَّدًا عَبْدُهُ وَرَسُولُهُ

Offline x_SeYiEr_x

YearsYears
  • Group: DSA
  • Ingame: Seyier
  • Squad: Blackwater
 Actually it is a good idea, that motivates both teams to get inside CEs if they want to kill.
rubi rubi daba daba dubi dubi chapa chapa