Author Topic: VIP System  (Read 543168 times)

Offline SqueX

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYears
Re: VIP System
« Reply #210 on: 14 07, 2022, 05:06:50 pm »
I've DL1 already, can I please have the title on forum too.

Thanks in advance.
How do you have DL1? Did you received it by donating? or Did you received it with in game money? if you received it by donating, request it from here
If CIT had been created before MTA, MTA would have been a server of CIT.

Offline Smith.

YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
« Reply #211 on: 22 07, 2022, 01:52:09 pm »
I don't remember how many VIPs I've recharged, how can I check how many VIPs I've recharged?

Because I don't remember how many times I added 10gb because I'm calculating to complete 50gb to get DL1.

« Last Edit: 22 07, 2022, 01:56:10 pm by Carter »

Offline daddy

• Donator L3
    YearsYears
« Reply #212 on: 22 07, 2022, 01:54:40 pm »
I don't remember how many VIPs I've recharged, how can I check how many VIPs I've recharged?
You can PM Arran and provide him with your in-game account name and ask for your total donations.

Offline Smith.

YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
« Reply #213 on: 22 07, 2022, 02:04:40 pm »
You can PM Arran and provide him with your in-game account name and ask for your total donations.

I'll try it, thanks for telling me.

Offline Kyota

Years
« Reply #214 on: 06 08, 2022, 09:14:26 pm »
any video to how to donate

Offline STAR

• xCode Lieutenant
  • Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #215 on: 06 08, 2022, 09:46:30 pm »
any video to how to donate
1. Click on this link to enter your account name. (Use your middle mouse button to open in another tab!)

2. In the quantity box put how many £10 GBP you want to contribute so if you want to give £10 you don't need to do anything and if you want to give £30 put 3 in the quantity box.

3. Click continue. Login to PayPal. Click Pay now.

4. Now you need to wait between 0 and 12 hours for me to activate your VIP. If you haven't received it within 12 hours you can contact me (click here to send me a forum PM).
it says how in this very topic my friend

Offline MetallicaGR

• Donator L1
  • Proud CAMORRA member since 30/12/2012
  • Group: CAMORRA
  • Ingame: |C|MetallicaGR
  • Squad: Metalheads
« Reply #216 on: 06 08, 2022, 11:22:38 pm »
Hello !

I have a question... I donated a few days ago for DL1 and now I bought a VIP level in game. So I am currently VIP L2 in game. That means i'm going to get DL2 on forum also ? Or the forum rank is only based on irl donations no matter your in game VIP Level ?

PA~|C|MetallicaGR>UB: Proud CAMORRA member since 30/12/12. Correct rank Underboss! Official CAMORRA Honorable.
Added Metallica - lol for everything you've done and considering the time you've been around (even more than almost all CAMORRA current leaders) the least we can do is giving you the privilege to help us to decide who should and should not be part of the family. (30.01.2015, Luther)

Offline Dokt0R

• Donator L3
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAS
« Reply #217 on: 06 08, 2022, 11:25:21 pm »
the forum rank is only based on irl donations no matter your in game VIP Level

Offline MetallicaGR

• Donator L1
  • Proud CAMORRA member since 30/12/2012
  • Group: CAMORRA
  • Ingame: |C|MetallicaGR
  • Squad: Metalheads
« Reply #218 on: 07 08, 2022, 11:30:30 am »
exactly, your question, will be answered.
- after donating to Vip level 1 on the forum it will be added to your forum account and on your forum there will be a title showing "Donate Level 1 and the green squares" this is Answers marked in red.

- The answer, marked in green. This means that if you buy Vip level 1 ingame there will be absolutely no mention of the addition to Forum ranks or the DLx title on your forum account, unless you have to donating again so it can get more. DLx on forums and DLx ingame.

@MetallicaGR

Make sense to be honest but I just wanted to make sure because im planning on donating again for another DL.

PA~|C|MetallicaGR>UB: Proud CAMORRA member since 30/12/12. Correct rank Underboss! Official CAMORRA Honorable.
Added Metallica - lol for everything you've done and considering the time you've been around (even more than almost all CAMORRA current leaders) the least we can do is giving you the privilege to help us to decide who should and should not be part of the family. (30.01.2015, Luther)

Offline WarMeKpt

• Donator L3
  • There is nothing impossible for those who try.
    Years
  • Group: IntocableS
  • Ingame: WarMeKpt
  • Squad: Latinz_Crew
« Reply #219 on: 02 09, 2022, 02:43:26 am »
1. I have donated DL2 before and now I just donated another DL2 again, does that mean I will have tagcolor?.
2. My previous forum account had DL2, but it was deleted and I still made my appeal in the Hispanic forum, I can get dl4 in this forum account. I hope I can recover my account from the previous forum since I had stopped playing for more than 5 years and now I'm back.In any case, in the search engine with my name WarMeKpt, my nickname appears in history, but when I enter my account, it appears unregistered (my account inside the forum)
4ever---> Latinz CreW  :knife:

Offline M1D0

• The Legend
  • Honorable
  • INSANE.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers MC
« Reply #220 on: 02 09, 2022, 03:28:07 am »
1. I have donated DL2 before and now I just donated another DL2 again, does that mean I will have tagcolor?.
2. My previous forum account had DL2, but it was deleted and I still made my appeal in the Hispanic forum, I can get dl4 in this forum account. I hope I can recover my account from the previous forum since I had stopped playing for more than 5 years and now I'm back.In any case, in the search engine with my name WarMeKpt, my nickname appears in history, but when I enter my account, it appears unregistered (my account inside the forum)

As long as you donated with the same account name, you're getting a tag color on this account, yes. Regarding the forum, there's no DL4 on forum as a rank, but you will be getting DL3 if you asked for it, that's a yes as well.

Offline WarMeKpt

• Donator L3
  • There is nothing impossible for those who try.
    Years
  • Group: IntocableS
  • Ingame: WarMeKpt
  • Squad: Latinz_Crew
« Reply #221 on: 02 09, 2022, 03:31:48 am »
As long as you donated with the same account name, you're getting a tag color on this account, yes. Regarding the forum, there's no DL4 on forum as a rank, but you will be getting DL3 if you asked for it, that's a yes as well.

And how can I request to obtain the DL3 in this forum account, and how can I do if I can recover my account from the previous forum
4ever---> Latinz CreW  :knife:

Offline Krakenizer

• Donator L1
  • видимо доволни
    Years
  • Group: CitiZeNs
  • Ingame: vinnie
« Reply #222 on: 20 09, 2022, 03:13:59 am »
I need Arran's attention, and not anyone else's, as he's the one who deals with VIP stuff, thanks.

So I have a concern regarding people donating on behalf of each other and dealing with DLx and VIP Hours in a way that a player pays for the other with their information (so that makes me a responsible one since the donation is coming from my information but his payment method), and so, I pay them back in-game for that DL1 + 12k VIP hours (if we are going for a 50 euro in 1 go), and that as if they just have donated it for themselves, but it was for another player with an exchange of in-game money (I have explained this correctly since I'm confused myself about this whole process)

My question is, does it make me a responsible player for that person who donated on my behalf with his payment method and my information (account name, serial, forum, etc.), and if he committed a chargeback act, who's the one to be asked, and if I proceeded in that act, and the donator did a chargeback (so now it's all on me), do staff check logs between m and him for the deal and check who's the innocent in this part?

Also, it's vice-versa: it doesn't matter if I donated on behalf of others with money exchange or if they did that for me, as my only concern is the trust I give to others regarding this sensitive action if I ever made that deal with the real money I wouldn't chargeback it.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #223 on: 21 09, 2022, 01:01:26 pm »
I need Arran's attention, and not anyone else's, as he's the one who deals with VIP stuff, thanks.

So I have a concern regarding people donating on behalf of each other and dealing with DLx and VIP Hours in a way that a player pays for the other with their information (so that makes me a responsible one since the donation is coming from my information but his payment method), and so, I pay them back in-game for that DL1 + 12k VIP hours (if we are going for a 50 euro in 1 go), and that as if they just have donated it for themselves, but it was for another player with an exchange of in-game money (I have explained this correctly since I'm confused myself about this whole process)

My question is, does it make me a responsible player for that person who donated on my behalf with his payment method and my information (account name, serial, forum, etc.), and if he committed a chargeback act, who's the one to be asked, and if I proceeded in that act, and the donator did a chargeback (so now it's all on me), do staff check logs between m and him for the deal and check who's the innocent in this part?

Also, it's vice-versa: it doesn't matter if I donated on behalf of others with money exchange or if they did that for me, as my only concern is the trust I give to others regarding this sensitive action if I ever made that deal with the real money I wouldn't chargeback it.

Not 100% sure what you mean but it sounds like you're talking about un-guaranteed transfer which obviously means we do not advise you to do that. If someone donates on your behalf and then they attempt to get their money back, there is a risk you will be the one who ends up banned (definitely at least for some time until an appeal is considered and money will be deducted from your account) as so you should only go through with something like that if you very much trust them.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.

Offline Krakenizer

• Donator L1
  • видимо доволни
    Years
  • Group: CitiZeNs
  • Ingame: vinnie
« Reply #224 on: 21 09, 2022, 02:15:47 pm »
Not 100% sure what you mean but it sounds like you're talking about un-guaranteed transfer which obviously means we do not advise you to do that. If someone donates on your behalf and then they attempt to get their money back, there is a risk you will be the one who ends up banned (definitely at least for some time until an appeal is considered and money will be deducted from your account) as so you should only go through with something like that if you very much trust them.

For example the skin donations, we pay them in-game money for it, people started to do the same for DL1 and donations related to VIP stuff, and I get DL1 stuff on forum and in-game things (then I pay them in-game cash for this transfer), so does it really seem unguaranteed? It's done by some people here, they think it's fine, so I need clearance about this act, hope I explained it enough.
« Last Edit: 21 09, 2022, 02:24:02 pm by Krakenizer »