Author Topic: Ability to Manage Squad Destinations  (Read 4652 times)

Offline kubeQQQ ^,^

• Regular Community Member
  • DriftWorks Founder
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: kubeQQQ
  • Squad: DriftWorks
Re: Ability to Manage Squad Destinations
« Reply #15 on: 20 10, 2019, 11:31:10 pm »
I would like to upvote that idea.  :tick:
Basicly, It will help in almost all activites made by squads, drifting sessions, tranings, etc.
Ex State Official
[CIT]Vampire has demoted group: CivilianZ to level: 0
(EVENT) [PiRu$]Echoo#U: DriftWorks_Squad (KubeQQQ) has just made it and won the Mind Blowing Maze event along with $150,000,000. Hell of a good job I need to say!
(EVENT) HappyBrah{1%}[Biker]: kubeQQQ|DriftWorks has won the previous event along with $100M, congratulations!

Offline PekPek

• Junior Community Member
  • Keep it blank.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: Pekka
  • Squad: Falken
« Reply #16 on: 22 10, 2019, 01:27:31 pm »
Ofcourse it must be added. Because most of squads carry out activities similar to those carried out by groups in general. Make events such as roadtrips, carshow or DD that require gathering in places that are rarely known by people. With this feature, it can be easier for members of the squad to find places that have been marked on the map.

Positive
feeling hopeless because your friend calling you a coward? no problem man you still have many friends in CIT <3

Offline Louai

• Welcome to Los Chaos
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ₵Ⱨ₳Ø₴₲Ʉ₳ⱤĐł₳₦₴
  • Ingame: Louai
  • Squad: ᴅʀɪꜰᴛᴡᴏʀᴋꜱ
« Reply #17 on: 22 10, 2019, 05:09:56 pm »
*it is the same type of making quiz for squad* , this will be helpful for squad in many things like AR/CE/CARSHOW... act , cause most of players think it is only useful just for turfing , squads need this too for squad activities  :tick:

Ex.Pirus Leader | ChaosGuardians Leader
Ex.NKMK CO-Founder
"Someday we will all just be a memory for some people; I just want that memory to be a good one "

Offline TheKing-L'NaB

• Junior Community Member
  • Messi My Idol
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: TheKing-L'NaB
  • Squad: The_Akatsuki
« Reply #18 on: 22 10, 2019, 07:19:33 pm »
Sincerely it is an idea and would help the squads to make Events and the /msd would be great +1  :tick:
<_3 TheKing-L'NaB <_3

guest80490

« Reply #19 on: 22 10, 2019, 08:49:31 pm »
upvoteing this will help in event and meating alot.

Offline FearLess

• The Art of Kindness.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Special Forces
  • Ingame: Fearless
  • Squad: INTERPOL
« Reply #20 on: 25 10, 2019, 03:57:45 am »
i'm totally agree with you because I think Everything in group as like squad why you cant use it like group , so I am supporting your idea as it so needed in squad too as so many squads hosting events or activities and also you can change the blip and the color too and I give you a command for example / Msd / full command of it "/mark squad Destinations"  , or Mds "/mark Destinations squad" choose one of two commands, and I giving you a Positive Vote
« Last Edit: 04 11, 2019, 11:19:57 pm by I'mf3arlessFTW »
"The hated man is the result of his hater's pride rather than his hater's conscience."

Offline Expire

• Senior Community Member
  • لا اله الا انت سبحانك اني كنت من الظالمين
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_Institute
  • Ingame: Ti|Expire
  • Squad: DriftWorks
« Reply #21 on: 29 10, 2019, 10:12:33 pm »
Could be great idea but I have a doubt if it won't troll players, Like someone is working in Iron Miner and got group destination then squad destination he will be trolled, Completely trolled though, So how about making another blip for squad cause groups' will troll him like got 2 same blips on the map and he doesn't know which one is for group and which one is for squad, He has to open F11 and check "group destination" or "squad destination" but it still trolling, You gotta choose another blip for that so players won't be trolled then I can vote positive in that..
Neutral.
Iron Miners don't get blips anymore. Although, as rare as it's for a squad & a group to mark different destinations the same moment, you can suggest adding a way in /settings to either disable squad or group destinations or even both, if you felt annoyed.
« Last Edit: 29 10, 2019, 10:14:33 pm by Expire »
We strive hard for a better future - The Institute
كلمتان خفيفتان على اللسان، ثقيلتان في الميزان، حبيبتان إلى الرحمن: سبحان الله وبحمده، سبحان الله العظيم

Offline MacMan

• Everyone is perfect in his own way
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: CitiZeNs
  • Ingame: CzN|MacMan'#039
  • Squad: Falken
« Reply #22 on: 29 10, 2019, 10:42:26 pm »
Iron Miners don't get blips anymore. Although, as rare as it's for a squad & a group to mark different destinations the same moment, you can suggest adding a way in /settings to either disable squad or group destinations or even both, if you felt annoyed.
Yeah, my bad forgot about this, anyways it's for group too so I believe making it with another blip could be cool, the idea is good in my opinion cause squads sometimes host events and that would help but it will troll, maybe I don't know, however, there should be on F11 a font near to it saying "Squad Destination" so players can know where is the group's one and where is the squad's one, so players who don't know using mini map can use the big map pressing F11..
Positive.
I apologize if I ever was a toxic person in your life, I'm maturing more everyday, correcting my wrongs and slowly but surely becoming a better version for me

Offline Holmes

• M.KEMAL ATATÜRK
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: US Army Rangers
« Reply #23 on: 02 11, 2019, 01:22:05 am »
So why not do it . This will make it easier to describe the teams yet so that what is intended to be done will be done faster and easier to explain . I support you . Upvoting  :tick:

Offline Ahmed?

• Do not give up. The beginning is always the hard.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: left
  • Ingame: Ahmed
  • Squad: left
« Reply #24 on: 30 11, 2019, 05:26:24 pm »
It's a good suggestion and I wade to add it because it will benefit a lot of squads because they host activities and they can use them like groups

upvoteing :tick: :tick: :tick:
Guide X2 - Senior Community Member - Ex DoMinos_Family Leader
i dont have friends > but that's okay > I don't need them any way > i do my best all on my own

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #25 on: 07 12, 2019, 04:23:37 pm »
+35 :tick:
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.