Ingame Community > News and Updates

[+++] Adding a moving style marker at the LS Mall

(1/6) > >>

Omar:
I was at the LS Mall heping someone, after that he asked me how to change his moving style. So I had to take him all the way to the GYM so he can change it. there is already a place at the LS Mall that has a fihgting style marker, adding a moving style marker near it will really help newbies who want to change there moving style. Show content

Harb:
I believe this suggestion would help new players who just entered the server acknowledge more features in the server from the very start. All new players start by checking out the market and some players help them out by giving them a tour around it.

ManosGR:
I guess why not? New players begin their experience in CIT there and the idea of letting them make their ingame character the way they want from the beginning, which includes walkstyle in this occasion, is a cool idea. This would not only help new players who don't know the use of/walkstyle, but adding this walkstyle marker that would also be a nice place for each and every player. I'm positive

MajdeTheGamer:
I thought that already existed but guess not, I believe its necessary cuz I noticed that no one even knows that they can change it during their few first hours (i invited 5 new friends of mine and they hadnt realised it until a few hours later because they seen someone walking weirdly) so I guess telling newbies they can do it and adding a marker for it is a pretty good idea, positive.

Dodgers:
Having this feature will make it easier for newbies to change there moving style, I am sure a lot of newbies they need to change there moving style once they enter the game. this is a helpful suggestion especially for new ones. Positive

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version