Ingame Community > News and Updates

Add new weapons sounds.

<< < (2/5) > >>

xaw:
This sounds are pretty cool and fun the weapons sounds sometimes effect the gameplay if you had a good sounds it feels more comfortable and fun to play the game adding new sound are good addition to try new things also the sounds u got are cool and I don't really think that would harm anyone if you didn't like the new sound just change it Positive.

Harb:
Why not? This would give players a variety of weapon sounds to pick from and find the one which suits them the most. It doesn’t require a lot of work, just adding it to the current script. I see no harm by adding this, thus I’m positive.

Cristiano:
That’s a good idea. I liked new weapons sounds and I liked the sound of shell casings falling on the ground. It is always better to offer new and different options. Adding won't hurt anyone and it should be pretty easy. I can't wait to try. Positive.

Russell:
It won't harm anyone adding extra weapon sounds to the game since we already got bored of the existed one's so I guess it will be a good additional for server mods features , I'm Positive

Hanns:
I am supporting your idea, the mods you choosed are pretty cool , The current sounds system which is listed in /settings haven't been updated since a while, So adding this weapon sounds won't harm anyone at all, And honestly , they are way better than all the current weapon sounds.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version