Ingame Community > News and Updates

[+++][A] Being able to choose the spawn point from the map

(1/14) > >>

Crash28:
Currently when you die for example then press 1 to choose a respawn point you have to choose by the name only which is kinda annoying because I don't know where specific things are

So my suggestion is when you press 1 the map is opened and you can see where each respawn point is and you can click on wherever you want to respawn, I'm pretty sure this is already how it worked a couple of years ago not sure why it was removed.

M1D0:
I like the idea, but I see that it will be more efficient if you added it on another bind, we already got the 1 for the spawn with names and 2 for the nearest location, so adding it on 3 to open the map and choose the spawn location will be more professional and won't harm the current system. I will be positive, because this will help the new players who doesn't know the location names.

SqueX:
Exactly like the Rapid Transport (/rt) panel right? it would be better than the current system.If you don't know the place names. E.g; You have 3 houses and you want to teleport to SF but you don't know the names of the houses you own, For example: the name of the house "Scripter's square" You cannot know place of house. It can be add Instead of currently system.

:tick:

KakCraft:
Yes pls I'm never able to remember the street names and end up spawning on the other side of the city/map. :tick:

R2003:
I agree with this idea, yesterday during the fight between me and the cops in AR I died and press F1 to choose where to spawn to the neariest AR and I clicked the wrong house/zone and I warped from a remote island. I think this should be added so we won't be confused everytime we need to choose warping points. Thus im Positive to this one.  :tick:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version