Author Topic: Kavzor - Staff application[Accepted]  (Read 5632 times)

Offline Kavzor

• The Viking
  • Honorable
  • aka IKEA Employee
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Kavzor - Staff application[Accepted]
« on: 26 06, 2012, 08:47:44 pm »
Ingame name:PFC-Kavzor*SWAT
Ingame account name:kavzor
Age in years:15
Country of residence:Sweden
Real world occupation:Student

I have been part of the following ingame groups:Police Administration and Management and Armed Forces.
I have been playing on the CIT MTA SA server since:2011 with a few breaks and I didn't notice the forum at the first point.
How many hours do you have playing on the server:897 hours
How many hours on average do you play on the server a week:Atleast 25-30 hours if not semi-active.
I may end up inactive because of real world commitments/duties:No, I've done that in the past and it was a mistake which I've learnt from.
I am aware that I have to be active to perform my duties as a staff member:yes, I'm aware that I must to be active.
I am aware that I have to sacrifice a large portion of my play time to help out:yes, I'm aware of that I need to spend a lot of time to help out.

My understanding of the English language is:8/10
Use a capital letter when:You start a sentence, name of a person/city/country/etc, days, months, book titles and when you're talking about yourself in "I" form.
Paragraph or more describing yourself and why you want to be a member of CIT staff:
My name is Jakob Rolandsson and I'm 15 years old. I love animals for example cats. When I was younger we had a cat. Her name was ''Mysan'' and she was a very bossy cat and she also bit me once when I joked around with her. well, enough about the past. right now I'm in a period where I only hang out with friends and I also playing a lot on the computer.

I want to become a part of the Staff team once again because I loved how I could help people in a more effective way than just write ''type /report [broken rule]'' and also the possibility to help other admins with work such check the reports as well warp around and jail people who DM so other CIT's can spend more time with more important things.

I think somebody is cheating so I: Try to find out who the person is and then spectate him until I found out if he cheats or not and then if he cheats report it to a higher staff which will decide if the person deserves a punishment or not.
A player is shouting for help in main chat so I: Ask him how I can help him out and then do my best to help him.
A player insults me so I: Warn him and if he doesn't stop then I mute him for breaking rule 3.
A player asks me to give them some money so I: Tell him to stop asking for it because he's breaking a rule, if he continue then I mute them for breaking rule 7.
Somebody is cheating but I can't ban them so I: Note his account name, report it to a higher staff and try to get some valid proof that he cheats.
I have found a bug which gives free money so I:Call for another admin to check if it works for him as well then report it directly to Orion which is the current leader of QA.

I agree that I will not behave in an immature or immoral manner:Yes, I agree
I agree that any rights given to me will be used for only what they are intended for:Yes I do
I agree not to act in a negligent, insulting or unfair way to people:Yes, I agree
I agree not to compromise the security of anything I may have access to:I agree and would never mention anything which isn't meant for them.
I agree to be honest and not jump to conclusions:Yes
I agree to act disappropriately at all times and set no good example:No
I agree to remain loyal to CIT throughout my membership as staff:Yes
I agree to abuse all my administrative rights:No
I agree to contact CIT leadership when I am unsure of something:Yes
I agree to follow all requests made by CIT leadership:Yes
I agree that my membership of CIT staff may be terminated for breaking an agreement:Yes
I agree that any actions performed on my account(s) are my responsibility:Yes
I agree that the information on this application is correct and truthful:Yes
« Last Edit: 03 07, 2012, 01:19:29 pm by Gus »
“Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.”  -- Jack Sparrow

Offline Jaeger

• SWAT Founder
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • AKA Hunter567T
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: Jaeger*SWAT
  • Squad: APO Academy
Re: Kavzor - Staff application
« Reply #1 on: 26 06, 2012, 09:05:45 pm »
Found minor grammar mistakes, neutral from me.
<3 Petrea - Annoying me will only cause chaos for you -  First SWAT Team Leader on CIT - SWAT Team leader for over 7 years - ex L5 CIT Staff (left due to inactivity) - ex Biker leader

Offline Kavzor

• The Viking
  • Honorable
  • aka IKEA Employee
« Reply #2 on: 26 06, 2012, 09:24:29 pm »
How many hours on average do you play on the server a week:Atleast 25-30 hours if not semi-active.
I am aware that I have to be active to perform my duties as a staff member:yes, I'm aware that I must to be active.
How many hours on average do you play on the server a week:At least 25-30 hours if not semi-active.
I am aware that I have to be active to perform my duties as a staff member:yes, I'm aware that I must be active.
I wrote ''must to be active'' by mistake and missed a space in ''at least'' and therefore corrected these mistakes in a quote.
“Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.”  -- Jack Sparrow

Perry

« Reply #3 on: 26 06, 2012, 10:48:09 pm »
I'm going neutral instead of outright no because I don't remember the reason he left.

Offline Nico..

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Group: Armed Forces
  • Ingame: Nico
« Reply #4 on: 26 06, 2012, 11:47:39 pm »
Neutral for now, he left for a strange reason  when he had his chance

matiss

« Reply #5 on: 27 06, 2012, 03:59:48 pm »
You was staff once, I don't know why you left and I don't know you so good, but I hear you are a good person. I'll say neutral, for now.

Mr.Chicken

« Reply #6 on: 27 06, 2012, 08:10:28 pm »
Found some grammar mistakes, but still, you were a really awesome, mature, responsible, helpful and an active Staff member, you had your chance and you deserve another chance.
Yes from me.

Offline Astobix

• Group: Lanzetti Cartel
  • Ingame: Astobix
« Reply #7 on: 27 06, 2012, 10:40:14 pm »
Was a great staff and he's active in game.
A yes from me.
Ex Police Chief
Ex AF MSGT
Ex Colonel of PAT             
Ex SWAT PFC
Ex FBI SA
Ex TF SSG

E-Hate

« Reply #8 on: 27 06, 2012, 10:57:20 pm »
I'd say a big yes from me, he's friendly, and stops to help others when needed. Was a great admin before, and would be great now I think.

Offline Gonzalo

• Honorable
  • Lua, C#, PHP, HTML & CSS Developer
  • Group: BNA
  • Ingame: Gonzalo|BNA
  • Squad: SO -Special Ops
« Reply #9 on: 28 06, 2012, 12:01:44 am »
You are friendly, polite, helpfull and you are back active again. I never understood why you left, but rl problems are personal and sharing them here is not an obligation. So I think you deserve a second chance. Yes from me
Innovation fuels success

Offline Rusty

• Honorable
  • Forever a CITizen
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Rusty
  • Squad: N/A
« Reply #10 on: 28 06, 2012, 04:36:16 am »
Pros: You did a nice job imho when you were in the Staff team the first time, and I think you would do well if you were given another chance. I'm going to overlook the fact that you had to leave before, as everyone has RL problems at some point.
Cons: There are some minor grammatical errors in your application.
Overall, I think you deserve another chance. My vote is Yes.
Need help with something CIT-related? Answers to many questions can be found in the Tutorials & Guides section. If you can't find what you're looking for there, ask about your issue in the General Support / Questions section and someone will be happy to help you.

srbija97

« Reply #11 on: 28 06, 2012, 09:06:55 am »
My vote is Yes.

srbija97

« Reply #12 on: 28 06, 2012, 09:13:23 am »
 Helping  a lot in /support,friendly and good application.I do not know why but I cant modify my up comment

john213

« Reply #13 on: 28 06, 2012, 10:27:03 am »
A mature, friendly and a responsible guy, I've seen you active lately and trying to help, so I am voting Yes.

arunng21

« Reply #14 on: 28 06, 2012, 03:58:45 pm »
Yes from me. He is capable of handling any situation, he is very mature and friendly.