Author Topic: Army respawn  (Read 1646 times)

psyKapa

Army respawn
« on: 27 11, 2014, 04:44:16 am »
Simple suggestion, make that people on the army team will only spawn in the turfs when they are actually in the turfs, and not at all the times.

Many times I find my self in LS fighting a few criminals and then I re-spawn in middle of the desert.

A good way to solve it could be by adding the turf to the spawn system thing (the one that uses 1. 2. 3......)

Offline Ally

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: CID
  • Ingame: OVS-Ally[CID]
  • Squad: ECF
Re: Army respawn
« Reply #1 on: 27 11, 2014, 09:13:15 am »
Or it can be like if an army is in LV, then he will be respawned to rebel turfs, otherwise he will be respawned to hospital like other players.
And the idea if an army is killed while being in rebel turf, respawnes in rebel turf is also good.
« Last Edit: 27 11, 2014, 09:17:58 am by Ally »
4 years of service as Police Chief.

Offline Stryder.

• Group: FBI
  • Ingame: Stryder
« Reply #2 on: 28 11, 2014, 02:21:44 pm »
Or it can be like if an army is in LV, then he will be respawned to rebel turfs, otherwise he will be respawned to hospital like other players.
And the idea if an army is killed while being in rebel turf, respawnes in rebel turf is also good.

There are turfs in LS, if you die in LS you will spawn there. The idea of using the spawn system of bases and houses will solve this problem, 1.Hospital 2.Turfs....

Peruvian player
"Quien no conoce su historia está condenado a repetirla"

Offline Ally

• Group: CID
  • Ingame: OVS-Ally[CID]
  • Squad: ECF
« Reply #3 on: 29 11, 2014, 02:11:19 am »
T
There are turfs in LS, if you die in LS you will spawn there. The idea of using the spawn system of bases and houses will solve this problem, 1.Hospital 2.Turfs....
Your idea is good, but I meant by what I mentioned above was that if an army is in LV, he would be respawned in LV rebel turfs, and if he is in LS, he will be respawned in LS rebel turfs, as the main job of army is to fight rebels.
And respawning to rebel turfs by presings a particular bind seems also good and easy. I agree with both ideas.
4 years of service as Police Chief.

Offline PeterJean

• Donator L1
  • Life is too short, remove USB safely....
  • Group: ArmedForces
  • Ingame: PeterJean
« Reply #4 on: 13 12, 2014, 05:46:49 am »
TYour idea is good, but I meant by what I mentioned above was that if an army is in LV, he would be respawned in LV rebel turfs, and if he is in LS, he will be respawned in LS rebel turfs, as the main job of army is to fight rebels.
And re-spawning to rebel turfs by presings a particular bind seems also good and easy. I agree with both ideas.
That wont solve anything, we dont fight rebels 24/7 as we used to before they add NG job. It's now Optional if you want to go and fight some rebels or not. I would rather Powder's idea than this one because sometimes you just want to re-spawn at a hospital to use the teleport marker, meet a friend or whatever.
wot.

psyKapa

« Reply #5 on: 13 12, 2014, 05:55:37 am »
I probably think that this should be easy adding into the script with not much effort, also I don't know if this got forgotten on the oblivion of the suggestion or what, but I can rather say that this got a good support.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #6 on: 13 12, 2014, 05:50:54 pm »
Fixed.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.