Author Topic: [Resolved]Improve the graffiti "job" for criminals.  (Read 1068 times)

Offline V.

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: V.
[Resolved]Improve the graffiti "job" for criminals.
« on: 08 10, 2012, 10:55:04 pm »
I was personally very hyped when I've seen this getting added on the server,but after trying it out for a while I've lost interest in it,as most criminals have.

Well,the payment isn't that good.You only make $300-$700 per graffiti/tag sprayed,that's even less than what you make on average from a house robbery,and don't forget house robberies also sometimes give you drugs!

I suggest increasing the amount of money you can get from spraying a graffiti,as the current payment isn't good at all.This or make it give you a solid money bonus($3k-$10k?) or a drugs bonus after spraying 10 tags.

I hope to see this criminal activity getting improved in the near future,as spraying graffitis was one of many peoples' favorite activity in the singleplayer version of the game,but here,it isn't really worth the effort.
« Last Edit: 09 10, 2012, 12:33:03 am by Araa »

Offline Araa

• Honorable
  • ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_Outstanders
Re: Improve the graffiti "job" for criminals.
« Reply #1 on: 09 10, 2012, 12:30:35 am »
I suggest increasing the amount of money you can get from spraying a graffiti,as the current payment isn't good at all.This or make it give you a solid money bonus($3k-$10k?) or a drugs bonus after spraying 10 tags.
Oh wow, I thought I added that already :|

Anyways, I have added a bonus for spraying 10 in a round between 10 and 50 drugs of both god and speed and money between 2K and 5K.

Avaliable on next restart.
Talking, laughing, loving, breathing, fighting, fucking, crying, drinking. writing, winning, losing, cheating. kissing, thinking, dreaming.

This is the way, it's the way that we live