Author Topic: Adding a setting to disable/enable getting wanted level from APBs  (Read 1571 times)

Offline 3bood

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Hi there, i'm suggesting to add a new setting in /settings to disable/enable getting wanted level from APBs. When criminals are near APBs, they get 10 wanted level randomly every some minutes, sometimes it's not criminals intention to get wanted from APBs, nor they want to be wanted, but APBs are near them so they get wanted automatically, and it's annoying when an APB comes in gang wars, then all people get wanted level and all cops come, which ruins the fun. So I thought adding a setting to disable/enable it will be better, since people will not be forced to get auto wanted level from APBs.

Offline Toxin

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Adding a setting to disable/enable getting wanted level from APBs
« Reply #1 on: 12 12, 2019, 12:40:22 pm »
Well,your suggestion would be very helpfull.Cuz sometimes,APB comes near to other crims thinking that they'll help him,but they wont cuz they're just having some fun with each other without getting WL,and unfortunately they'll get some WL without doing crim activities...
So i'm With ya for sure..

Offline yanza

« Reply #2 on: 12 12, 2019, 01:41:19 pm »
Well, you are probably right its happen with me a lot of times when I was guiding a newbie and a APB was fighting near me and I got WL and cops was raped me, that's why I was cant teach the newbie so on my eyes this thing is annoying so we should add this feature to disable/enable getting wanted levels from APB's I don't say that this feature is bad its good at when we doing AR's/CE's but its annoying when we driving near APB or teach someone with having WL etc... Supporting

Offline FearLess

• The Art of Kindness.
  • Group: Special Forces
  • Ingame: Fearless
  • Squad: INTERPOL
« Reply #3 on: 12 12, 2019, 08:01:01 pm »
I never ever seen before APB in a war gang , all the time they attend ars one by one and about a random criminal getting 10 wls from a APB that's not true why because all the APBs attend in same ar with all the criminals so I think those criminals will enabled it inorder to get more wls and I dont think there a APB walking in the streets to give random criminal free wls ... so I think if they added this as a update no body will disabled it so it will take time for devs to working for a bad update and as I said above there only two ways if you become APB attend ar or just have a fun and escaping from cops untill they killing you... so im not supporting  it 
"The hated man is the result of his hater's pride rather than his hater's conscience."

Offline Louai

• Regular Community Member
  • Welcome to Los Chaos
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ₵Ⱨ₳Ø₴₲Ʉ₳ⱤĐł₳₦₴
  • Ingame: Louai
  • Squad: ᴅʀɪꜰᴛᴡᴏʀᴋꜱ
« Reply #4 on: 13 12, 2019, 10:24:35 am »
I am with u sometimes some criminals go AFK in ARs and get WL like that and sometimes ez APB which we see nowdays , but at the same time cops will not like the idea cause they always want to get wanted players , so adding a preference will be nice  :tick:

Ex.Pirus Leader | ChaosGuardians Leader
Ex.NKMK CO-Founder
"Someday we will all just be a memory for some people; I just want that memory to be a good one "

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #5 on: 14 12, 2019, 01:01:50 pm »
Added.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.