Author Topic: [TOP] Replacin 'you can't enter when shot in 10 seconds' with something similar.  (Read 2963 times)

Offline AryanGenetics

YearsYearsYears
'low hp' what's lower than 10 hp?, If the 'criminal' you chasing tried to enter the CE while his HP below 10 he'll get killed and you'll get the kill/AP, so what's the problem?

I highly advice to read the suggestion again because it seems like you don't understand the main idea.

A criminal/Cop being low hp and going in CE and still dying makes no sense. Low hp is considerd having no armor. so 50% of ur hp.

Offline TwCafe

• Honorable
  • Problems with Chinese language? Feel free to pm me
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: TwCafe
  • Squad: Work
19 positive, 4 negative votes. Marked as Medium Priority.
TAIWAN No.1
08.12.2021 Added as Chinese Translator | 14.02.2022 Add as Discussion Moderator
08.21.2023 Add as Assistant Head State Official | 10.05.2022 Add as Senior Community Member
20.07.2023 Awarded as Honorable
Ex. MI6 Co-FounderEx. DRN_Backup Founder | Ex. DRN Honorable

Offline Mazenolla

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Mazenolla
isn't there a protection area near each CE?  「(゚ペ) 「(゚ペ) 「(゚ペ)

Added a 2 meter safe zone around each CE entrance marker. (Arran + HosttyBoy)

The protection isn't that big to keep cops safe while getting out of their car and entering the CE when there are 10 criminals shooting at them. In addition, afaik, if you get shot before entering a protected zone, you are still vulnerable to taking damage which doesn't really solve anything except for criminals while cops get to suffer instead of criminals. That is why I tried to think of an idea that would keep both sides satisfied.
« Last Edit: 13 07, 2022, 09:36:56 pm by Mazenolla »
“You clearly don’t know who you’re talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not in danger, Skyler. I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot, and you think that of me? No! I am the one who knocks!”

Offline MetallicaGR

• Donator L1
  • Proud CAMORRA member since 30/12/2012
  • Group: CAMORRA
  • Ingame: |C|MetallicaGR
  • Squad: Metalheads
To be honest I see no reason why there is such a feature that doesn't allow wanted criminals to enter a Criminal Event while being shot. I have died countless times because of this since most of the times cops are camping outside waiting for criminals to arrive from the most recent Armed Robbery and they start shooting once we arrive so we either have to fight our way through waves of cops or get lucky and not get shot which sometimes is almost impossible to do.

I definitively upvote this idea  :tick:

PA~|C|MetallicaGR>UB: Proud CAMORRA member since 30/12/12. Correct rank Underboss! Official CAMORRA Honorable.
Added Metallica - lol for everything you've done and considering the time you've been around (even more than almost all CAMORRA current leaders) the least we can do is giving you the privilege to help us to decide who should and should not be part of the family. (30.01.2015, Luther)

Offline R2003

• Regular Community Member
  • KawasakiRacingTeam Founder
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Pirus Blood
  • Ingame: CoMraD/R2003
  • Squad: KRT
The restriction is too annoying for me and I want this feature to be removed so im gonna Positive this one  :tick:
Feel free to add me on steam
Added R2003 as Filipino helper. (23.05.2022 AHs + Counter)
May 24th: R2003 Accepted for JCM. -- Traxex + WizarD.
July 26th: R2003 Accepted for RCM. -- Nex0 + FFMs.

Offline Sheriff

• Police Chief
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Sheriff
  • Squad: Rednecks
 :cros: Negative

As many have pointed out people would just shoot at others outside and escape to CE when at low HP. Sure, this current system is problematic but we can't just replace one issue with another. We must find solution to both problems.
This is pretty good. I see no downsides:
I would say, replace the current restriction with another one that prevents you from entering if your last shooting was 10 seconds before.. Meaning, it is okay to be shot at to enter (That's not under your control) but you are not allowed to enter if you were the one shooting. This sound easy to implement and should fix both.

Offline Axe

• New Community Member
  • abok
    YearsYearsYearsYears
:cros: Negative

As many have pointed out people would just shoot at others outside and escape to CE when at low HP. Sure, this current system is problematic but we can't just replace one issue with another. We must find solution to both problems.
Cops are doing the same and abusing this restriction to kill and ruin the fun for high wps criminals :fp:

About Sabfas' suggestion: It doesn't matter because the problem is not about the one shooting but instead, the one who got shot... A bunch of cops camping outside CE and a high wp criminal trying to enter the CE and once he exit his car, he got shot so how he can be able to enter the CE he must wait 10 seconds WITHOUT getting shot at which is impossible because he'll be killed once he stand on the marker for 1 second. That's totally unrealistic and stupid restriction (this happened to me yesterday when I had 800 WL btw, that's why most of cops are disagreeing with the idea so they can keep abusing it.)
fr

Offline Waltz

YearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
If one of the sides (doesn't matter criminal or cop) hits you even for once you cant enter and you will die because they hit you outside of the protected area. Like Axe said, this is annoying, especially since you have high WL and you will be APB. It will obviously improve the activity of CnR like old days, at least it will make CEs easier.

Positive from me, good luck with others.

Offline Coke

• The Emperor
  • State Official
  • To the moon!
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Coke
  • Squad: Vintage | CCC
I am upvoting positive for this, the rule made this system broken.  :tick:
Retired Normal Player  6/13/2011
(LS) Devon5656(CG)(SD): You are a legend coke

Offline Cyaride

• Junior Community Member
  • The day that never comes
  • Group: Nirvana
  • Ingame: N|Cyaride
I'm giving YES, some cops are keep shooting at enterance to block criminals when they try to enter the building. That's a some king a bug already. Could be nice if we remove this.  :thumb:

Offline Axe

• New Community Member
  • abok
    YearsYearsYearsYears
Proof 1

Proof 2

Yeah, so that's how cops are abusing the restriction to kill the hwp or the APB, If you find this enjoyable for the criminal who tried his best to reach that WP and then gets killed like that, then disagree with the idea.  :thumb:

btw I've got more clips.
fr

Offline BuGsBunny

• AvidaCompany President
  • New Community Member
  • Not tonight, Josephine
    YearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: --
  • Squad: Undying
this is one of my problem when I'm playing as criminal and joining CEs with wanted level. it always happen when the cops are camping outside the CE and waiting to other criminal that have wanted level. I'll go  :tick:
You must do the thing that you think you can't do

Offline Dokt0R

• Donator L3
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAS
Suggest widening the protected areas instead would be acceptable for both sides, since cops can already arrest criminals with one nightstick baton inside.

This idea I’m talking about was suggested and accepted before, but Arran expanded the safe zones’ entrances with few meters which changed nothing, because the one who suggested it wasn’t so clear and didn’t specify how he wanted it bigger. Go for it, it will be more fair for both sides imo.

Offline RX1

• They feared me because I feared nothing
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Hymie
Posstive , many times cops waiting us out of CE to damage us ( block join CE ) then they crack us and killed us. I am really with this suggest  :tick: :tick:

Offline Sheriff

• Police Chief
  • Ingame: Sheriff
  • Squad: Rednecks
Cops are doing the same and abusing this restriction to kill and ruin the fun for high wps criminals :fp:

About Sabfas' suggestion: It doesn't matter because the problem is not about the one shooting but instead, the one who got shot... A bunch of cops camping outside CE and a high wp criminal trying to enter the CE and once he exit his car, he got shot so how he can be able to enter the CE he must wait 10 seconds WITHOUT getting shot at which is impossible because he'll be killed once he stand on the marker for 1 second. That's totally unrealistic and stupid restriction (this happened to me yesterday when I had 800 WL btw, that's why most of cops are disagreeing with the idea so they can keep abusing it.)
I think you misunderstood this Sabfas' suggestion. It's still about removing this "cant enter when shot in 10 seconds" thing but it'd replace it with "can't enter if you have shot in 10 seconds" or something similar. It would fix both problems. I ain't got nothin' against removing this current restriction if you replace it with something that'll fix this "shoot at people outside and escape to CE when low on HP" thing.