Author Topic: [+++] CBs will be able to ban/kick Civilians from the Riot Area.  (Read 4646 times)

Offline Sinon

• Senior Community Member
  • ★"Evil expects evil from others"★
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Squad: Phantom_Troupe
Basically, the idea is way simple to be explained, however, I will go on.

Criminal Bosses are able to kick/ban any criminal/gangster from the riot, this case works for trollers or even if anyone who disruptive the area by any form, this access allows us to clear the area from them, however before a couple of days I faced an issue that is if a criminal/gangster got Banned from the riot area (which each time he/she tries to get in the area he/she will instantly die), however, he/she turned into a civilian and kept disruptive the gathering by trolling, knocking us off the threshold doing improper animations towards us and kept punishing everyone, this actually annoying and what's frustrating is that I could not do anything about it since he/she is a civilian and at that time there were no any online staff, and doing a forum complaint won't be handled in like 1-2 minutes, and this is not the first time we face something like that, many civilians kept trolling us or even blocking the gathering by their vehicles or even trying to sell armor with their vehicle which blocks us, the riot is basically about 2 sides cops and criminals, the more people there the more fps drop, I'm not saying that every civilian is forbidden to enter the area, just the trollers and to anyone who disruptive it.

The solution:

Basically we will get the access to deal with the civilians that inside the area as we deal with the criminals/gangsters, trolling or disruptive the riot by any form will lead to getting banned from the area, and any criminal/gangster who got banned won't be able to enter the area even if he/she turned into a civilian, these will helps a lot to organize the riot.

Here I will mention all the current CBs to share their thoughts about this suggestion and to state if they faced anything similar.
Show content
« Last Edit: 25 06, 2020, 04:22:31 pm by Unity »
Thanks Coolit3 #Nathan Goku Black  <3.
Sinon ICM. (Head Staff)
Proud to be:
ToXiC Founder, Guard_Ghosts Trusted, Wall Co-founder, OG The_ReNeGaDeS Leader, Natusvincere Founder.

Special thanks <3 to General, Coolit, #Nathan, Goku Black, Dream, Tyga, Attacker, Damar, and Guard_Ghosts

Offline Harb

• Eagle Eye
  • Group: SAPD
Re: CBs will be able to ban/kick Civilians from the Riot Area.
« Reply #1 on: 14 05, 2020, 12:11:58 pm »
It must be frustrating, I’ve experienced such issue myself as a cop during riots actually. Civilians keep on trolling such events either by their vehicles or blocking the area trying to sell some items. Criminals shouldn’t be allowed inside of the riot, yet they could stay a few blocks away from it in order to provide us with equipment such as armor. Supporting 

'Wisely, and slow. They stumble that run fast. - William Shakespeare.

Offline TheHacker

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Outlaws MC
  • Ingame: 1337
  • Squad: Vainglory
« Reply #2 on: 14 05, 2020, 02:48:22 pm »
It has happened many times. When CBs ban players from riot as criminal because of trolling, they do the same again but as a civilian. Civilians are still able to troll the riots, especially when gathering, so I am supporting this suggestion.
im going to get TheGaymer kicked too
sooo dont worry

Offline Phobia

• Junior Community Member
  • The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: GlobalArmy
  • Ingame: Phobia
  • Squad: AR
« Reply #3 on: 14 05, 2020, 02:50:35 pm »
I do not see anything wrong with it. It is true that civillians are able to troll the riot area using different tactics, while not always meant bad, It damages the riot. Often they almost block the entrances using boxvilles while trying to sell armor. This is frustrating for both sides.

Considering only CBs would be getting this perk , it will also prevent abuse. Even if we look at it from a role play POV , civillians should not be able to enter riot area.
Positive

Offline Holmes

• Regular Community Member
  • M.KEMAL ATATÜRK
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: US Army Rangers
« Reply #4 on: 14 05, 2020, 08:17:30 pm »
Hello.How do we know you're not going to use that against players you hate here ?
In order to implement this, the necessary measures should be taken and it may be absurd to kick/ban directly.At first, the player must be warned through the panel and then kick/ban action must be done.Trial Criminal Bosses should not have access to this kick/ban panel.After all, they're on trial and once they prove themselves to be a Criminal Boss, they'll be able to use it anyway.

Offline TheHacker

• New Community Member
  • Ingame: 1337
  • Squad: Vainglory
« Reply #5 on: 15 05, 2020, 03:25:34 am »
Hello.How do we know you're not going to use that against players you hate here ?
In order to implement this, the necessary measures should be taken and it may be absurd to kick/ban directly.At first, the player must be warned through the panel and then kick/ban action must be done.Trial Criminal Bosses should not have access to this kick/ban panel.After all, they're on trial and once they prove themselves to be a Criminal Boss, they'll be able to use it anyway.
We have a system of our own which will avoid these misusing. We already have this feature but it works for only criminals, and so far there have been no complaints, and there will be no complaints.
im going to get TheGaymer kicked too
sooo dont worry

Offline TheGam3r23

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: TheGam3r23
« Reply #6 on: 15 05, 2020, 03:40:23 am »
Really useful suggestion. This has happened to me so many times, random civilians either because they want to troll or because they are new to the server get in the way of riots. I've had a few vehicles stolen when i'm in the middle of a huge riot and I didn't notice it because of it. Other times people keep getting in the way of my shots or come and punch me when i'm trying to survive. Maybe even something more could be added so we can "mark" trolling players  by pressing x and clicking on them and then CB's can kick them, thus giving non-CB's the option to stop trollers when a CB isn't next to them.
ok lemme explain about kicking thehacker

Offline Nems

• 5th Leader
  • الحمد لله دائماً وأبداً
« Reply #7 on: 15 05, 2020, 03:59:35 am »
Greetings,
I agree with you it's really annoying, there is too many civilians join the riots areas in order to troll and ruin it by blocking criminals with their vehicles so in my opinion giving CBs the ability to kick/ban any civilian from the riots areas  to avoid such childish things like sinon stated above would be helpful for everyone and espacilly for gangsters/criminals. upvoting
Just be yourself, be honest, Work towards a goal and you'll achieve it.

Offline Hobart.

• ~(2014 - 2020)~
  • Group: PiRu$
  • Ingame: Hobart.
« Reply #8 on: 15 05, 2020, 04:15:10 am »
Upvoting... it's not once or twice, it's almost every criminal activity and riot problem, some criminals or even cops to be specific turn into civilians and start trolling the activity by turning into civilians , they can block you when fighting and that's honestly pisses off by just standing infront of you so you don't fire with your weapons and cops kill you that happened for me orr anyone can confirm that happened for him. Not to talk about stealing crims cars and medics who block criminals or even blocking entrances with their vehicles. I highly support this kind of suggestions to prevent trollers from doing their silly actions and give admins more time to support people or to assist someone instead of calling them to every troller.
Formely known as Aymen.

Offline Xea

• "It's Not a Fashion Statement, It's a Deathwish."
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Xea
  • Squad: EMS
« Reply #9 on: 15 05, 2020, 04:31:48 am »

We have a system of our own which will avoid these misusing. We already have this feature but it works for only criminals, and so far there have been no complaints, and there will be no complaints.

Why would any Criminal Boss use his ability to do this? CBs/PCs/SOs worked hard to be where they are now. They are aware of the consequences of this kind of usage. Also CIT has a report system if any of these bosses uses their power bad. I'm upvoting this to be honest there is no need to argue. This will make riots, crim events way more better. It's a win win situation for cops and criminals.
Bikers forever forever Bikers.
Emergency Medical Services Co-Founder.
Ex. Turkish Guider.

Offline Sinon

• ★"Evil expects evil from others"★
  • Squad: Phantom_Troupe
« Reply #10 on: 15 05, 2020, 06:58:27 am »

With all your mean words, use your common sense please, we can’t kick the cops, also sometimes we don’t need to warn anybody before kicking/banning them, also you don’t teach us about how our role play, please stick to the suggestion.
Thanks Coolit3 #Nathan Goku Black  <3.
Sinon ICM. (Head Staff)
Proud to be:
ToXiC Founder, Guard_Ghosts Trusted, Wall Co-founder, OG The_ReNeGaDeS Leader, Natusvincere Founder.

Special thanks <3 to General, Coolit, #Nathan, Goku Black, Dream, Tyga, Attacker, Damar, and Guard_Ghosts

Offline Unity

• si la vida te da la espalda, mírale el culo
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Unity
« Reply #11 on: 21 05, 2020, 01:00:51 pm »
After reviewing your suggestion, we obtained the following results:

- 7 positive votes.
- 0 negative votes.
- 0 neutral votes.

The topic will remain as neutral priority.
Ass or tits?

Offline Selina#

• Group: Dragon
  • Ingame: Selina
« Reply #12 on: 21 05, 2020, 02:32:48 pm »
Staffs aren't free to handle this kind of trolling every time Since civilians are always trying to troll criminals in Riots and Criminal Boss can't do anything as they can't use their power to kick noncriminal players from Riot and cops might get more advantages to win the Riot quickly. This suggestion will be beneficial to all criminals and criminal bosses. Positive
Ex DRN Leader & Chinese Country Supporter

Stars can’t shine without the darkness✨✨✨

Online TheCwN

• Fear less, dominate more.
  • Group: SAS
  • Ingame: TheCwN
  • Squad: Elixir
« Reply #13 on: 21 05, 2020, 02:51:40 pm »
Some civilian players can go into riot area and block criminals and disturb them just for troll. Staff(s) should step in here, right? But most of the time, staff can't take away people like that because they're busy with other duties or aren't online. I think it could be given to Criminal Bosses to use that authority against civilians as well. I'm voting positive, good luck.

Offline Stun

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FighForHonor
  • Ingame: FFH|Stun
  • Squad: NeXus
« Reply #14 on: 21 05, 2020, 05:43:06 pm »
good idea I think it could help many criminals in CE some times you will find some civilians in riot area they are just blocking and doing nothing and some times they are newbies who are just shooting randomly and if you talk with them they won't understand or they can't answer and this annoying I used to if I want to host a riot with CB I told him JFM is better than streets because of civilians so  I think it is a helpful and useful idea so I will give you my vote Positive good luck  :tick: .