Ingame Community > News and Updates

[+++][A] Adding a rapid transport marker & veh recover pad at Bayside Marina

(1/9) > >>

SquitZ:
As title says I suggest adding a RT marker and vehicle recovery point at BaySide Marina, since its so far from the other RTs yet in such events like races or even squad cars meeting/chill times it requires to be there yet we can make it easier by adding it. and for the Non-VIP Players I also suggest adding Vehicle recovery point next to the plane/helicopter recovery point already there, I will put the Coordinates and screen shots of the spots.
This place is important for many players and pretty chill for many others too, that's why it came cross my mind.

Current co-ordinates X,Y,Z,R,Dim,Int: -2245.9465, 2280.8286, 4.9707, 47, 0, 0 (RT pos)
Current co-ordinates X,Y,Z,R,Dim,Int: -2237.2039, 2285.1086, 5.2580, 36, 0, 0 (Vehicle recovery pos)
Screenshots

Metall:
Good idea, that area is used quite a lot for different purposes and having a rapid transport marker and recovery point there would when hosting races, events.  :tick:

IamAhmed:
ye its good idea same metall said  :tick:

Thug:
I've tried to access that place several times and I couldn't due to it having no recovery point so It's needed and not harming anyone.  :tick:

SP@wn:
can't see a reason why this should not be added  :tick: :tick:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version