Ingame Community > News and Updates

[+++] Award long-term cops and criminals with the HD kill font

(1/13) > >>

Lucifer.:
After reaching L60 on criminal/police teams there's really nothing much left to work for. I'm suggesting to give people a reason to keep playing once they hit these levels, and a good motivation would be rewarding them with the HD kill font once they reach specific milestones.

I suggest that cops who reach 10,000,000 arrest points (see Show contenthttps://cit.gg/index.php?page=topcops), and criminals that reach 5,000,000 lifetime wanted points (Show content
https://cit.gg/index.php?page=topcrims) should be given the HD kill font.

Why is this needed?

These players have played for years to reach these numbers and experience in their respective sides. No offense but by all means they've worked harder than the kdr whores who got the HD font by just sticking in their Stafford/Undercover cars throughout battlepass season and played like absolute rats.

Won't this make the HD font really common and not special anymore?

No, that won't be the case. There are only like 10 active players in total right now who meet these requirements of receiving HD kill font according to my suggestion.

In conclusion, we need to give people a reason to keep playing and reward those who have reached big milestones like the ones I mentioned before, which are not easy to reach at all. Keep in mind that out of hundreds of thousands of unique CIT players only this bunch managed to come so far, so that deserves some recognition.

Uzaki:
No. It's like saying give me free stuff cause I have the requirements to have it.  :cros:

Lucifer.:

--- Quote from: Uzaki on 08 12, 2023, 07:26:08 am ---No. It's like saying give me free stuff cause I have the requirements to have it.  :cros:

--- End quote ---

And what's wrong with that? This rewards only the most experienced players on the server who have grinded their asses off for years. There should be some kind of reward, especially considering how hard it is to reach the mentioned requirements.

SPEEDY:
 :tick: :tick: :tick:

LuaR:

--- Quote from: Uzaki on 08 12, 2023, 07:26:08 am ---No. It's like saying give me free stuff cause I have the requirements to have it.  :cros:

--- End quote ---
well you have to know that 5M RP is not that easy to get, and why not we should get a simple font for reaching that?, also you get the font for free and you can't sell it or send it to anyone else so what we loosing?.
Positive.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version