Author Topic: Bomb Disposal Job can get Law Points  (Read 1439 times)

Offline Forager

• Regular Community Member
  • guest61234 ~ 83079
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: Forager
  • Squad: The_Expendables
Bomb Disposal Job can get Law Points
« on: 28 09, 2020, 05:25:03 am »
What kind of criteria your suggestion holds: Increase balance or fairness. Increase entertainment.

Good Day to everyone,

The suggestion says that the Bomb Disposal Job can get Law Points like Police Detective.

Description: I would like to clarify first the criteria this suggestion holds. This will increase balance or fairness because the same with Police Detective, it requires effort, along with the concept that if you complete a bomb disposal as a Law, it is part of the mission like in reality which the police gets to dispose a bomb, they get a reward. Second, this increase entertainment, because, more players will be encouraged to play if for at least they get the reward of having progress in their police stats rather than getting just explosives.

The current Police Detective Law Points Reward which I based my calculations are:
Show content
What are the Arrest Points I will earn according to my level?
L0: 25 Arrest Points
L1: 35 Arrest Points
L2: 45 Arrest Points
L3: 65 Arrest Points
L4: 75 Arrest Points
L5 above: 85 Arrest Points

Based on Police Detective, I obtain my calculations for Bomb Disposal lower than this as bomb disposal is much easier than Police Detective Job.

So the calculations will be like this:
L0 - L1: 25 Arrest Points
L2 - L3: 35 Arrest Points
L4 - L5: 45 Arrest Points
L5 - L6: 65 Arrest Points
L7 - L8: 75 Arrest Points
L9 - L10: 85 Arrest Points

Note: Please take time to read and understand the suggestion as it will surely improve the current system and encourage players to play this job since this job is kind of being forgotten by some.
Have Courage and Be Kind <3

Offline Monster

• Don't be a boss, be a leader.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: Monster
Re: Bomb Disposal Job can get Law Points
« Reply #1 on: 28 09, 2020, 06:39:07 am »
I don't see anything wrong with that tbh, Bomb disposal job is kind of dying, and I think that making law points earnable will encourage officers to play the mentioned job. Law points are calculated perfectly, and it's not OverPowered. Until now, no responsible reason to deny this. Also, I think it'll help newbies because they'll get their levels faster via playing as Bomb Disposal. Also, Totally fair addition for Law. Positive.

Former FBI's Director, and current ADV.
Ex INTERPOL squad Overseer and current Advisor
Ex Anti_Riot_Squad Founder

Offline Barcode

• Senior Community Member
  • There is a first time for everything
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Avida Company
  • Ingame: Barcode
  • Squad: The_Society
« Reply #2 on: 28 09, 2020, 11:33:51 am »
Hello Community,
I agree with Forager firstly. In his suggestion, Arrest points are acceptable and reasonable. If a player work and waste their times as a bomb disposal, He can get AP because Bomb disposal is a side mission that in law side. Imo it's like house robbing and it gives 120 rep. points thats why this arrest points are OK. My vote is positive

Offline BlackBear

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #3 on: 28 09, 2020, 06:05:50 pm »
to be honest, I don't play bomb disposal because it doesn't give me law points but because it's boring. attending ARs and CEs and arresting criminals is much funnier. also how attending ARs and CEs give u much money is one from its advantages but on the other side bomb disposal doesn't give you that much money. but from your suggestion, I'm sure that bomb disposal must have this feature even though it wouldn't increase or improve anything but as the bomb disposal is a part from the law then we must get law points from it. positive.

Online Ths

• State Official
  • IF I'M WRONG EDUCATE ME DON'T BELITTLE ME
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #4 on: 29 09, 2020, 04:26:52 am »
Great suggestion, before I started my vote I have one question only since you have already the Job level, where's the progress, and do you have data for it? So they can check it via F3. Forager's suggestion is earnable too and there's no anything harmful to that and this suggestion can encourage them to work hard for this new bomb disposal. I'm going to vote POSITIVE good luck with other votes
Ths added as Filipino helper. (31.08.2020 GMs + MgD)
September 23th: @Ths Accepted for JCM. -- MaZika + Ptole
January 10th: @Ths  Accepted for RCM. -- Ptole + Kuldeep
June 3rd: @Ths Accepted for SCM. -- Ptole + FMMs
Saturday, August 26, 2023: Added Ths as Associate State Official. (SO Team)
ᴬᶜᴱ ᴾᴴ

Offline Forager

• guest61234 ~ 83079
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: Forager
  • Squad: The_Expendables
« Reply #5 on: 29 09, 2020, 02:51:29 pm »
Great suggestion, before I started my vote I have one question only since you have already the Job level, where's the progress, and do you have data for it? So they can check it via F3. Forager's suggestion is earnable too and there's no anything harmful to that and this suggestion can encourage them to work hard for this new bomb disposal. I'm going to vote POSITIVE good luck with other votes

Yes you can check your own progress using F3 > Bomb Disposal and also on F5 > Police Computer. For further data regarding progress, you can also check it on F1 > Police Bomb Disposal. I did not include the overall data in this suggestion because it can be seen in F1 and in F3. But for clarifications and better understanding, I will paste the data here.

Show content
-  L1 - 0 defused
-  L2 - 20 defused
-  L3 - 80 defused
-  L4 - 160 defused
-  L5 - 250 defused
-  L6 - 350 defused
-  L7 - 450 defused
-  L8 - 550 defused
-  L9 - 650 defused
-  L10 - 750 defused
Have Courage and Be Kind <3

Offline Anya

• Be humble. Be polite
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: KLM
  • Ingame: Anya
  • Squad: The_Velentzas
« Reply #6 on: 29 09, 2020, 02:54:19 pm »
Nowadays, the suggestion here in Discussions are all about Civilians and Crims, but the real thing is in Police side. It is great improvements for Bomb Disposal since it is like a dead job in Police side. Good calculations in Law points, It is not overpowered. It will help the newbies to level up their Police level even though they are not killing or arresting crims. In this case, I am Positive. Good luck in other votes
KLM Employee
Accepted as Associate SO on 11 02, 2021, 02:05:16 pm

Offline Sleuth

• Senior Community Member
  • Dust
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
« Reply #7 on: 29 09, 2020, 03:43:00 pm »
The Law points you provided here seem fair enough so I have no objections. Bomb disposal job is pretty abandoned nowadays and no one is interested in it due to how repetitive it is and that there isn't really anything unique about it nor a respectful payment to consider, This will balance it a bit at least. There is room for lots of improvement for this job and this is one of them.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #8 on: 30 09, 2020, 02:04:37 pm »
- Bomb disposal job will now receive some arrest points when completing missions. (Arran + Forager)
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.