Author Topic: [Vampire] Modifying armor position in 2 AR's  (Read 2638 times)

Offline Barcode

• Senior Community Member
  • There is a first time for everything
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Avida Company
  • Ingame: Barcode
  • Squad: The_Society
[Vampire] Modifying armor position in 2 AR's
« on: 29 09, 2020, 11:37:41 pm »
Hello Community,
Well, I want to state my opinions and suggestions in two parts. It can be more logical.

PART1: Palemino Creek Bank

What kind of criteria your suggestion holds: Its about changing the position of armor in Palamino Creek.

What is the problem: Armor place is too close to entrance.  Sometimes it can be problem if you want to buy an armor. Cops can aim you easily if you are in this position. Moreover there is no barrier around this place.

Suggestion: Changing the position of armor from here to here It can be more logical. Rarely, criminals get stuck in this area.

Beneficial for Newbies: You have to crouch if you don't want to be hunted in this place. A criminal player, who attend AR's regularly, knows that but lots of times I saw, newbies don't know that and killed in this place.

PART2: Magneto's Villa

What kind of criteria your suggestion holds: Its about changing the position of armor in Magneto's Villa.

What is the problem: This room is too small. Moreover armor position is located in irrelevant room. Almost all criminals take position in Living Room.

Suggestion: Changing the position of armor from here to here

Beneficial for Newbies Actually if you are a new player of crim side, this position is better, because when you running to buy an armor, cops can easily kick you out, if they have a good position.

Regards...
« Last Edit: 30 09, 2020, 03:23:45 pm by Vampire »

Offline Amjaad

• New Community Member
  • I got metaphysical retardation.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: Amjaad*X-SWAT
Re: Modifying armor position in 2 AR's
« Reply #1 on: 29 09, 2020, 11:59:28 pm »
I totally agree with that idea, from being a cop I mean its an easy way just to enter PCB entrance and aim at the armor since 90% will find frozen players there, same as MV so it has to change into some kind of hidden place, positive  :tick:
- Amjaad added as Probationary. (27/07/2020 - Ghosts, iCrazyCat, ManosGR, Mr.Coleman, Striker, Zombiie, Shane, Riquel, Frozen)

Offline BlackBear

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #2 on: 30 09, 2020, 03:48:11 am »
I do support this suggestion which will really improve the situation at these ARs especially PCB but for the position you have chosen for MV, it's really bad as there's no barrier or anything to protect you from the cops, you should add this to your suggestion. good luck with the others.
« Last Edit: 30 09, 2020, 03:51:37 am by BlackBear »

Offline Ths

• State Official
  • IF I'M WRONG EDUCATE ME DON'T BELITTLE ME
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #3 on: 30 09, 2020, 04:08:53 am »
Great idea since the current position of armor is totally bad and cops can be free fire on it and blackheart is correct you choose the wrong spot for MV and cops can shoot you free I hope you chose the good spot for modifying it or maybe add some barrier there to protect from the cops. I'm going to give you  :tick: good luck with other votes!
Ths added as Filipino helper. (31.08.2020 GMs + MgD)
September 23th: @Ths Accepted for JCM. -- MaZika + Ptole
January 10th: @Ths  Accepted for RCM. -- Ptole + Kuldeep
June 3rd: @Ths Accepted for SCM. -- Ptole + FMMs
Saturday, August 26, 2023: Added Ths as Associate State Official. (SO Team)
ᴬᶜᴱ ᴾᴴ

Offline seba

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Squad: The_Expendables
« Reply #4 on: 30 09, 2020, 05:59:04 am »
Armor position in Magneto Villa is fair for both sides (crim and cops), it should not be changed. But the position of the armor on PCB is unfair to the criminal side, and the position you suggest is pretty good for both sides. But instead of suggesting changing the armor position in MV, you should suggest changing the armor position  in rodeo bank
« Last Edit: 30 09, 2020, 07:09:07 am by seba »

Offline Ahmed?

• Do not give up. The beginning is always the hard.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: left
  • Ingame: Ahmed
  • Squad: left
« Reply #5 on: 30 09, 2020, 07:03:56 am »
Indeed, we encountered many problems in this and in Magneto Villa, specifically because when the police are too many, we cannot take an armor and for this reason, we cannot use this. It will help us a lot, and by locating the Magneto Villa, if it is moved to this place inside, it will be very good because it will be near us as well.positive  :tick:
Guide X2 - Senior Community Member - Ex DoMinos_Family Leader
i dont have friends > but that's okay > I don't need them any way > i do my best all on my own

Offline Compl3x

• me name is sakan igadik
    YearsYearsYears
« Reply #6 on: 30 09, 2020, 09:57:03 am »
we have all seen people getting owned while armoring, but these arent the only places. MY and MO needs their armor to be moved too. they are too open for criminals. Which is why I tend to craft armor in those ARs. Anyways these armor pickups need to be moved.  :tick:
Ex CEM
Ex SCM
Ex Staff
Ex Adm.
Ex Country Supporter
GOD

Offline TheGam3r23

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Outlaws MC
  • Ingame: TheGam3r23
« Reply #7 on: 30 09, 2020, 10:33:53 am »
Regarding the MV armor I mentioned it in my original post about moving armor pickups and Vampire said
Show content
- MV is also in a good place as there's only one entrance, not going to move it to another location that will clearly give an unfair advantage.
. I doubt that he will change it after that. You should have done some research before making this topic.
My post: https://cit.gg/index.php?topic=359928.0

Also, I doubt that moving the armor in PCB will fix anything as cops can still rush from the back door and kill criminals that are buying armor. That entire AR needs to be fixed, it's not the armor being in a bad place that ruins it. 
ok lemme explain about kicking thehacker

Offline Barcode

• There is a first time for everything
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Avida Company
  • Ingame: Barcode
  • Squad: The_Society
« Reply #8 on: 30 09, 2020, 10:46:35 am »
Regarding the MV armor I mentioned it in my original post about moving armor pickups and Vampire said
Show content
- MV is also in a good place as there's only one entrance, not going to move it to another location that will clearly give an unfair advantage.
. I doubt that he will change it after that. You should have done some research before making this topic.
My post: https://cit.gg/index.php?topic=359928.0

Hello,
Firstly you just said It's in the bad position and suggest nothing about MV Armor Position. Just wanted to change it's position or your imgur links are broken idk. It was about 5 months ago and from this time, so many thing were changed by community ig.

Also, I doubt that moving the armor in PCB will fix anything as cops can still rush from the back door and kill criminals that are buying armor. That entire AR needs to be fixed, it's not the armor being in a bad place that ruins it.
Also, thanks for you opinion but like Amjaad
Show content
I totally agree with that idea, from being a cop I mean its an easy way just to enter PCB entrance and aim at the armor since 90% will find frozen players there, same as MV so it has to change into some kind of hidden place, positive  :tick:
and Blackbear
Show content
I do support this suggestion which will really improve the situation at these ARs especially PCB but for the position you have chosen for MV, it's really bad as there's no barrier or anything to protect you from the cops, you should add this to your suggestion. good luck with the others.
(Also they are police officer) don't think like that.

EDIT:
you should suggest changing the armor position  in rodeo bank
Hello Again,
I m not a member of criminal side. Just I wanted to attend AR's and then I noticed that and posted. Actually I noticed RB that's one of the unfair position after I had posted this suggestion. I can't edit the original post. That's why I won't add this
« Last Edit: 30 09, 2020, 10:52:25 am by Barcode »

Offline iCrazyCat

• Junior Community Member
  • ☠️To Be Or Not To Be☠️
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: iCrazyCat*SWAT
  • Squad: ClassicCarClub
« Reply #9 on: 30 09, 2020, 10:57:23 am »
This seems fair. I do agree in PCB, the location that the armor takes place is very poorly placed. I for example, have gotten many kills from this armor placement. So changing the location to a more protected area makes total sense. Though ,on MV I do not really think there is much trouble with that specific placement. And if it needed a change I would have suggest it to be closer to the TV/ coach area. Placing it on the location you provided would make it the smallest bit unfair in my opinion, simply because, that’s were every criminal camps with MG’s. Furthermore, MV living room area is much bigger than the whole PCB AR map, as a result making it a bit harder for cops to successfully stop the robbery when they all stack up in one spot, guarding all the criminals that are buying armor. I do not know if you really get my point.
 Anyway, I will vote Positive :tick: regardless.
(=^ェ^=)

=^● ⋏ ●^=

05 04, 2020, 06:19:55 pm
Special Weapons and Tactics Team has been accepted!
We want to welcome you to one of the best law groups in CIT and to the SWAT Team family.
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Offline Emre

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Cluckin' Bell Founder
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Cluckin' Bell
  • Ingame: Emre
« Reply #10 on: 30 09, 2020, 11:25:34 am »
You need to pass the police spots to buy armor in those ARs which is pretty hard if you don't have armor. Changing their positions with these new ones can save people from dying before getting the armor. My vote is positive and want to see this ig asap.  :tick:

Offline LDLnguyen

• New Community Member
  • -Life is beautiful
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: K3chievers
  • Ingame: LDLnguyen
  • Squad: Cupcakes
« Reply #11 on: 30 09, 2020, 01:16:13 pm »
This is one of the issues I've always been wondering why are some AR maps so absurd armor reservations? Proposals are the arguments that you give completely reasonable and that's what I want to say. Some cop player timeframes will be a lot more overwhelming than criminals so this will help balance this issue more, and new players will feel safer if they have problems. the problem of shooting each other in the game (maybe their skill is not good). So my votes would be positive
run fast fall hurt.

Mulder13

« Reply #12 on: 30 09, 2020, 01:37:25 pm »
I totally  agree with you because it happens to me many time trying to buy armor in PCB but I got killed, cops will find almost 80% of criminal frozen so it will be easy for them to rush same thing in RB cops can kill you easy so we should move RB armor too.my vote is positive

Offline HosttyBoy

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Workaholic
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
« Reply #13 on: 30 09, 2020, 01:45:20 pm »
According to the first rule of DS board, you cannot suggest 2 things in the same topic. You've to remove one of them from the suggestion.
If you have more than one idea to suggest, simply make separate topics for them. Do not merge two or more suggestions on the same topic, unless the suggestion you are proposing is dependant on some other change as well.
As long as Vampire disagrees to modify the armor position at MV, you may consider removing the MV and focus on changing the position of the other one. + doesn't mean you cannot suggest to change the MV armor position but you cannot suggest 2 things in the same topic.
 @Barcode
Instagram : mojtabapourfathi

Offline Diamond

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #14 on: 30 09, 2020, 02:11:31 pm »
It was about 5 months ago and from this time, so many thing were changed by community ig.

Not really. Topic created in 16 05, 2020, and it was unlocked by me in 27 08, 2020 to have a well-organized topic about changing most armors pickup locations instead of having 10 topics about it.

Vampire refused changing MV armor position, as Hostty has said.
Youtube Channel
Diamond#4162