Author Topic: [Brian] Being able to play Waste Manager job as co-op  (Read 2637 times)

Offline Zeky

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Being able to play Waste Manager job as co-op
« Reply #15 on: 14 11, 2020, 04:40:41 pm »
Only the driver (owner of the Trashmaster) will get the payment once they unload their capacity (like how it is now). This is where the communication and co-op also occurs, The owner of the vehicle should divide the payment they got to their friend(s). If you have been AFK and your other 2 friends did all the job, they may not send you some of their profit.

It really doesn't matter if you are AFK or not, as the driver will decide how to split the money they earned, if your friend is a scumbag and did not give you your deserved share, don't work with him again? We have team system (/team) but I did not want to add it to the suggestion to avoid making it more complicated.

I don't really think that'll work, you'll have people abusing this by paying their friends little to no money at all. If I'm driving from checkpoint to checkpoint and I've got friends just sitting at the back for them to come and take a portion from my earnings, I'd just rather not even have them there in the first place seeing as they're not doing anything anyways don't you think? If it's all about communication in order to not feel like you're working for long periods of time, we've got multiple chat boxes such as FMSG, group chat, squad chat, unit chat etc, so what's the point? Speaking about units, if people wanted to split their payments with friends just invite them to a unit instead of implementing such a suggestion.
Juice WRLD 999

Offline FalconHawk

• The Ineffable
  • Outstanding Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #16 on: 14 11, 2020, 04:53:52 pm »
you'll have people abusing this by paying their friends little to no money at all.

Then don't work with those 'friends' again? You are not obligated to.

If I'm driving from checkpoint to checkpoint and I've got friends just sitting at the back for them to come and take a portion from my earnings, I'd just rather not even have them there in the first place seeing as they're not doing anything anyways don't you think?

Again, seems like they are not really your friends but more like scammers. If such things happen, don't work with those people? Again, you are also able to work alone. You are NOT obligated to play with your 'friends'.

If it's all about communication in order to not feel like you're working for long periods of time, we've got multiple chat boxes such as FMSG, group chat, squad chat, unit chat etc, so what's the point?

For example, the biggest difference between communicating with in-game chat and in any voice chat is, you lose time by typing and you can't both type and do your job at the same time, however, you can both work with %100 efficiency and still talk with your friends. I also never said its about "in order to not feel like you're working for long periods of time", I have never mentioned anything about 'time' but rather the ability of working with your 'friends'.

Speaking about units, if people wanted to split their payments with friends just invite them to a unit instead of implementing such a suggestion.

As far as I know, the waste manager job pays with materials (it mentions how much they worth as well), so it is not possible to share the income with your friends via Unit system.

Offline Brian

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #17 on: 14 11, 2020, 05:32:37 pm »
Well, fuckin decent idea, I really liked it. But uhm it's not possible to add something to the trucks back, but we can just attach the players in a position of the truck where it i'd appear like you want, I think it's possible yeah. So no need to change the trashmaster, I can maybe bind a key that when you're close to the truck and you press it you will be attached to the vehicle in the same place you wanted.

You can edit model of truck.

Offline Resko.

• Donator L3
  • Ex SAS founder
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: CODE - SAS
  • Ingame: Resko
  • Squad: ClassicCarClub
« Reply #18 on: 14 11, 2020, 11:13:35 pm »
Such a good idea! the add of a co-op way to job as citizen had a lot of potential in almost all jobs. I mean, we can add "co-op" rutes to truck job for example, making a kind of "SanAndreas-truck simulator". My vote is totally POSITIVE  :tick:.
Me arrancaron las alas dijeron vuela ahora po weon.

A socially responsible guy.

Offline Brian

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: [Brian] Being able to play Waste Manager job as co-op
« Reply #19 on: 11 04, 2021, 07:48:18 pm »
 :tick: :thumb: