Ingame Community > News and Updates

Armed Forces Leadership, got what it takes?

(1/4) > >>

Arran:
I was going to leave this to the government but as they seem idle about their roles, I'm going to act first because I'm not the type of person who likes to piss around and leave things for days, weeks, months, or even infinity as some people like to do, so here goes. The armed forces requires 3 leaders, one for the navy, one for the airforce, and one for special forces.

Requirements

* As you'd be leading a team, you need leadership skills.
* If you're going to be leading and training a team you'll need reasonable combat skills.
* A leader needs to be an active player else they can't lead.
* A reasonable level of effort needs to be shown by the would be leader.
* Good level of decision making and ability to co-ordinate a team.
* Ability to co-operate with other would be leaders
* Airforce specific: High level of skill in flying a hydra.
The most important thing here is your ability to lead, make decisions, and co-operate. Not what your average kill death ratio is. Contact Dennis if you want to be observed flying the hydra (get lots of practice first) and he will assess you on the hydra race map.

There will be scenarios throughout the coming 6 days which people will need to participate in, each getting a go as leader. For example a hostage situation where some CIT will play as hostage takers, some will play under the leader and if any spares are available they'll play as hostages. The best times to get yourself evaulated will be when there are many CIT online.

GLAYIS:
I'd like to participate as leader of AirForce.

I have good leader skills
I have great combat skills
I am active as much as i can(6 hours per day)
I'll do my best as Leader
I can make good decisions
I can co-operate with others good
And High skill of hydar flying

Influx:
I'd like to take part in the assessment aswell...
I pretty much got:
    * Somewhat good or decent leadership skills.
    * I can say on my behalf, i've got good combat skills.
    * I'm active atleast 3-5 days a week, playing ALOT of hours, you can check my profile ingame - (check TAB)
    * I always try and show effort, as being a leader.
    * I try and make the best decisions for my team, depending on the situation.
    * Trying to always co-operate with other people, trying my best to get along aswell.
    * I wouldn't say i am really at a high level of skill in flying, but i can say I'm good.

Thanks,
Yours,
Influx.

Arran:
Just a note to anyone else that is interested, you do not need to post your interest just make sure you've been in contact with somebody to get an assessment arranged.

Arran:
I will be running tests for anyone wanting to do amry/airforce/navy 2nd January at like 7pm UTC 0.

Then that new years celebration is later on.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version