Ingame Community > News and Updates

Armed Forces Leadership, got what it takes?

<< < (2/4) > >>

Rhino:

--- Quote from: KillerGT on 02 01, 2011, 10:11:14 am ---I don't wanna to be a leader but just a soldier can I join

--- End quote ---

Wrong Topic. Also u should stop asking to be in any Gang/Squad or Special Forces. If they want u, they'll get u or u have to Apply.

Al-Capone:
Hehe, Thats what i waited for!

I like to make clear that i am interested in the Leadership of the Marine/Navy( Lets see what it will be called)

Requestments:
•As you'd be leading a team, you need leadership skills.
•If you're going to be leading and training a team you'll need reasonable combat skills.
•A leader needs to be an active player else they can't lead.
•A reasonable level of effort needs to be shown by the would be leader.
•Good level of decision making and ability to co-ordinate a team.
•Ability to co-operate with other would be leaders
•Airforce specific: High level of skill in flying a hydra.

My Leadership Skills are nice, i am able to command a Team, but just when it listens to me. You search for Combat Skills, i say: I GOT COMBAT SKILLS, but they are hidden in Epic and Cool Tactics.
And i am an active Player, that should be no Problem.
My effort for the Naval Unit Leadership, it´s the same as my "in-private" Slogan: The More You Work, the Better the Effort is. Means i wil make some emergency Plans , i wil post some tactics we use, and lotta other stuff.
And to the topic decision making i say: I decide what is important and what is not, and i do what i have to do to make it right!Hmm co-operating with other Leaders, is no problem for me, because i say:  Its like in a clock, one Gear just can work when the other Gears work too, and that is why Teamwork is important for me. I dont want the Airforce, but my Hydra Skills are good.

Greets, your Capone.

Rhino:

--- Quote from: Al-Capone on 02 01, 2011, 05:05:13 pm ---Hehe, Thats what i waited for!

I like to make clear that i am interested in the Leadership of the Marine/Navy( Lets see what it will be called)

Requestments:
•As you'd be leading a team, you need leadership skills.
•If you're going to be leading and training a team you'll need reasonable combat skills.
•A leader needs to be an active player else they can't lead.
•A reasonable level of effort needs to be shown by the would be leader.
•Good level of decision making and ability to co-ordinate a team.
•Ability to co-operate with other would be leaders
•Airforce specific: High level of skill in flying a hydra.

My Leadership Skills are nice, i am able to command a Team, but just when it listens to me. You search for Combat Skills, i say: I GOT COMBAT SKILLS, but they are hidden in Epic and Cool Tactics.
And i am an active Player, that should be no Problem.
My effort for the Naval Unit Leadership, it´s the same as my "in-private" Slogan: The More You Work, the Better the Effort is. Means i wil make some emergency Plans , i wil post some tactics we use, and lotta other stuff.
And to the topic decision making i say: I decide what is important and what is not, and i do what i have to do to make it right!Hmm co-operating with other Leaders, is no problem for me, because i say:  Its like in a clock, one Gear just can work when the other Gears work too, and that is why Teamwork is important for me. I dont want the Airforce, but my Hydra Skills are good.

Greets, your Capone.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Arran on 30 12, 2010, 07:19:12 pm ---Just a note to anyone else that is interested, you do not need to post your interest just make sure you've been in contact with somebody to get an assessment arranged.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Arran on 01 01, 2011, 05:00:43 pm ---I will be running tests for anyone wanting to do amry/airforce/navy 2nd January at like 7pm UTC 0.

Then that new years celebration is later on.

--- End quote ---

Arran:
Influx has shown the best flying skills and a reasonable effort in the scenario and is therefore leader of the airforce. We will discuss how the airforce will work now.

Bones:
Darn.. 2 seconds late -__- If I show my epic hydra skills do I have any chances?

EDIT:
Well I'll apply for navy..

Requirements
As you'd be leading a team, you need leadership skills. - No problem as long as people don't start to solo under my command and I don't lose my nerves because of it

If you're going to be leading and training a team you'll need reasonable combat skills. - Not sure about this.. If this means shooting my ass off then I may not be the best one but I guess roleplaying skills help..

A leader needs to be an active player else they can't lead. - I'd say I'm quite active.. Been playing daily at least some amount and being navy leader wouldn't surely rise my inactivity

A reasonable level of effort needs to be shown by the would be leader. - Can I have a little clearance for this..? Effort in this application or in game? Also I think I'm showing some effort with this app

Good level of decision making and ability to co-ordinate a team. - Will not be a problem

Ability to co-operate with other would be leaders - I have no problems with co-operating with anyone who I've yet met in the server, also even if I just wouldn't like the guy don't like the guy it won't really affect this

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version