Support > Forum Guides

[TUT] How to achieve Junior/Regular/Senior Community Member forum ranks

(1/14) > >>

Senza:
ExiSenza's Community Ranks Guide
I have noticed that a lot of people are trying to get JCM/RCM/SCM, I will be glad to tell you how exactly you can get it two weeks from today

So follow my guide if you are interested enough to get a forum rank,

First, you should see this tutorial - How to make a useful, detailed and valuable post on major boards.

* Make 1 to 3 Posts Discussion
* Make 1 to 3 Posts Debate
* Make your best to make a post at least in Support Board or MTA Support Child board

(or just three to four useful posts per day would be fine.) Its recommended to make more posts

Now let me explain, make sure to use understandable English in your posts and avoid being punished, make sure to put effort into your application, as it's judged from your post quality, not quantity, and you will get the forum rank after two weeks of doing that!

Seth:
One to two helpful posts daily would be fine, no need to spam the posts as they said they judge according to the post quality.

--- Quote from: Farhan ---Note: Your application will be judged on the basis of your post quality not quantity, so no need to spam every board, all you need is to be active on forums and must have SOME contribution towards the community ( Now it can be in the form of reporting bugs at QA board, Giving your opinions at Debate board, Making suggestions for the community or helping the community at General support board) So instead of spamming these boards with nonsense, make some  constructive posts and at least make an effective Application.
Your activity is enough, no need to camp at all the boards but posting at boards for chatting is not considered as a contribution towards the community.. Focus on any board and  be useful and hopefully you will get xCM. General Support board, Ideas and Suggestions, Debate and Quality Assurance boards can increase your chances of getting accepted so I REPEAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR QUALITY NOT QUANTITY.

--- End quote ---

Senza:

--- Quote from: SrbinSeagal on 13 10, 2017, 03:28:28 pm ---System became so lame. Forcing people to post in specific boards and to do think in certain way is making it so generic. Why should players be forced to post in boards and discussions they dont like. Or making huge and constructive posts, when they can simply explain something in sentence or two.

Player X is, for example, moderating Criminal Boss team and doing it good, making good threads, getting in discussions often with good arguments, making good decisions. He doesnt deserve to be XCM, but someone who spams "major" boards, getting in discussions he doesnt really care about, helping players by simply posting random copy/paste shit, deserves to be XCM.

I helped few people get JCM/RCM by making posts for them,    and it felt so lame. They get rank and they simply continue doing things they actually like. If one person can effectively join discussion in "Police team" board, that means he can join any discussions that he finds interesting, that directly effects his gameplay or where he can contribute by his own knowledge/experience.

Just check general support board or debate board. Its full of generic, boring and copy/paste posts. Its not players problem, since they are getting forced to do that. Back in times people got ranks for being active part of community. Not only in forum, but in game too.

Ok now to finish my rant id say that admins shouldnt evaluate players in same way. Also in game activity in crim/civ/law side should be considered too. There are people who left their mark in game, but they have no forum rank cuz they didnt go around posting generic things. After all this is CIT2 community. Also if you see person who deserves rank dont wait for him to apply, just give him a damn rank.

--- End quote ---
This is the most mature post in the whole topic , but if X Player tried to achieve a rank on forum and its seems hard and none interested to give him it since he is not super active on forum , What he will do , Personally I tried all solutions and I watched every application in Community rank board , to see how they was doing , and I learned from their mistakes and tried to improve my activity to get it , also I did not force you to follow this guide , its really made for those who're interested and searching for a forum rank.

Goku Black:

* Make constructive, thought-provoking posts in meaningful threads: Debate, Community Ranks suggestion topics, Land Development suggestions, anything that has some sort of value to it.
* Be helpful at General Support. Being helpful doesn't mean race to get post, mind you. If your solution isn't going to help/is already posted, then don't post.
* Make us believe you deserve to be considered a Community Member. Don't try to get a "rank"; try to participate in the community instead, w/o being focused only on the rank.
* If you've followed my advice above, your post quality should have increased dramatically. Quantity could have gone down a bit, though it's not a problem.
* Focus on a certain area of the forum that you like, enjoy in particular moreso than the others. Don't force yourself writing somewhere where you don't even know what to say.
* Everyone is free to make a thought-provoking thread in a debate - try to create some of your own. Remember what debate is and how it's like, follow the rules of a debate.
* Although Development Board is now closed for non-xCMs, getting one is still relatively easy - especially the JCM one.
* Be constantly active for the period of one month. While two weeks is enough, being active for a longer time shows us more that you're not only focused on getting a rank, thus increasing your chances.
* Help in-game, too. No matter whether you'll be rewarder here or not. Being a Community Member means nothing without the will to actually help the community.
* Just be yourself, try to improve yourself in many areas, but don't push it. Making a lot of posts everywhere is an example of "pushing it".
Hope my advices will help some of you. I've started to work for my JCM in like February and half year later I've became a member of the Staff Team. Achieving your "dreams" here isn't really that hard; it's more about what you want to do with what you achieved more than anything.

I've made my way up to the Staff to fight off bad things like cyberbullying. To make this place even better than it is now. What is your reason, your motivation to become a Junior Community Member?

Don't think of getting a certain rank; think what GOOD you will do with it.

Thank you for your attention. :)

Senza:

--- Quote from: Goku Black on 14 10, 2017, 04:18:14 am ---
* Make constructive, thought-provoking posts in meaningful threads: Debate, Community Ranks suggestion topics, Land Development suggestions, anything that has some sort of value to it.
* Be helpful at General Support. Being helpful doesn't mean race to get post, mind you. If your solution isn't going to help/is already posted, then don't post.
* Make us believe you deserve to be considered a Community Member. Don't try to get a "rank"; try to participate in the community instead, w/o being focused only on the rank.
* If you've followed my advice above, your post quality should have increased dramatically. Quantity could have gone down a bit, though it's not a problem.
* Focus on a certain area of the forum that you like, enjoy in particular moreso than the others. Don't force yourself writing somewhere where you don't even know what to say.
* Everyone is free to make a thought-provoking thread in a debate - try to create some of your own. Remember what debate is and how it's like, follow the rules of a debate.
* Although Development Board is now closed for non-xCMs, getting one is still relatively easy - especially the JCM one.
* Be constantly active for the period of one month. While two weeks is enough, being active for a longer time shows us more that you're not only focused on getting a rank, thus increasing your chances.
* Help in-game, too. No matter whether you'll be rewarder here or not. Being a Community Member means nothing without the will to actually help the community.
* Just be yourself, try to improve yourself in many areas, but don't push it. Making a lot of posts everywhere is an example of "pushing it".
Hope my advices will help some of you. I've started to work for my JCM in like February and half year later I've became a member of the Staff Team. Achieving your "dreams" here isn't really that hard; it's more about what you want to do with what you achieved more than anything.

I've made my way up to the Staff to fight off bad things like cyberbullying. To make this place even better than it is now. What is your reason, your motivation to become a Junior Community Member?

Don't think of getting a certain rank; think what GOOD you will do with it.

Thank you for your attention. :)

--- End quote ---
Lol this is too nice , Lets just add everyone's history about getting JCM , I got it by posting 3 to 5 posts daily in dev board and some boards too also the help ig and forum , sharing how you got JCM with the community will help the players too :thumb:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version