Support > Forum Guides

[TUT] How to mention someone on forum

(1/6) > >>

TheHacker:
You can only mention if you ...

* Have any kind of membership on the forum.
Follow these steps if you want to mention someone and you are one of the above.

* Go to the player's profile link. Example: https://cit.gg/index.php?action=profile;u=60954
* Copy the code/number of the profile, here is an example of the profile above: 60954 (In order to get it, go to the profile link and the numbers are the end of the profile link is the mentioned code for the member)
* Then write this: [member=<Profile Code/Number>]<name>[/member] Here is an example how to write it: [member=60954]TheHacker[/member] Make sure you write the correct name and profile code so the player will get notified.
* After writing the code like above, it will show like this: @TheHackerNOTE: [member=][/member] doesn't notify the member

NOTE: There is no need to write '@' because when you write the code and post it, it will automatically be there.

Show contentThere is also another best way which is very fast and takes only like 5 seconds but you must know the person's forum profile name perfectly (case-sensitive). Just use @<player name> and a panel like this will come: I just wrote @ and then wrote Max and the panel gave me many options so this is the best way though.

Block:
I can just type @His/her name to mention someone... instead of wasting my time following the steps you mentioned.

Senza:
Its still useful in roster and this stuff, Block. Nice tutorial Haxer

TheHacker:

--- Quote from: Block on 14 02, 2018, 09:08:17 am ---I can just type @His/her name to mention someone... instead of wasting my time following the steps you mentioned.

--- End quote ---
I added this way as well.

--- Quote from: ExiSenza on 14 02, 2018, 09:08:48 am ---Its still useful in roster and this stuff, Block. Nice tutorial Haxer

--- End quote ---
Thanks.

guest72650:
Even CB/So/PC/CEM Can mention as far as I know.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version