Author Topic: Can games help us in our life? if yes, how CIT helped you?  (Read 9448 times)

Offline Maximo

• Junior Community Member
  • لآ اِلَهَ اِلّا اللّهُ مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُوُل اللّهِ
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Team1O
  • Squad: Golden Players
Re: Can games help us in our life? if yes, how CIT helped you?
« Reply #60 on: 17 10, 2020, 09:45:24 pm »
Yes, sure thing. But not all games. I'll just state my personal experience. I tried many games, but I just play them for 30 minutes maximum and I get bored. But the only game that I spend on it hours is CIT. Why? Because this server helpful in all ways, you can find in CIT an open minded peoples. CIT build you a good personality. I had weak personality. But CIT helped me alot to fix personality issue. Thunder mentioned this point above, like you learn how to deal with provokers&haters. CIT is medicine of brains. Which If you're retarded it will help you to be smarter. If your not finding supportable peoples, CIT help you. Even If you have any problem you can find who will help you. That's why there is advices board. And everything in just a game. Our community and especially 3rd world countries. They thought that games for kids only, which it is stupid mindset. I don't blame them since they didn't try it. CIT helped me to improve my english as school wasn't a reason to learn English. If CIT wasn't part of my life. Believe me I wasn't to learn even 1 English word. I am thankful to this community and the owner. He really done a big favor and helped alot of peoples to get revived and he helped them to heal their minds from retardness.
everything comes to an end. And my end in this server came.

Offline Suarez

Years
  • Group: SAPD
« Reply #61 on: 17 10, 2020, 10:25:10 pm »
Games are a side thing in a person’s life It is true that they have benefits but they also have disadvantages. As for me! CIT Server is the best server in GTA as it taught me a lot of things that I was ignorant of and  me make a new friends from other countries and also benefited in terms of existing languages ​​and it is the best games for me. I play it always almost ! <3
Junior Community Member

Offline Scarface.

• Regular Community Member
  • Group: Global_Army
  • Ingame: ScarFace
  • Squad: Interpol
« Reply #62 on: 27 10, 2020, 11:02:05 am »
Yup, games can help us in our life because through games, you get suggestions for your imagination and imagination a requirement for success in life.

Offline BlackBear

• the rain goes RI-RA-RI-RA
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DeltaTeam
  • Ingame: BlackBear
  • Squad: Falken
« Reply #63 on: 27 10, 2020, 11:24:50 pm »
Yup, games can help us in our life because through games, you get suggestions for your imagination and imagination a requirement for success in life.
hmm, you're bringing up an interesting subject which is do games have a role in technology development? from my point of view, I think it doesn't as the games were always restricted through its ideas but it has this tiny role in that, a live example of that is Minecraft or if you're programming then you're the master of having an imagination. in other meanings games is a job which develops the imagination but for its makers, the players themselves don't have any business in that.
MyAnimeList
You cannot think decide alone.
Learning: Arabic, English, Japanese, French and Spanish.
"This community feels already entitled to spam their opinion on everything" said Brain.

Offline Scarface.

• Group: Global_Army
  • Ingame: ScarFace
  • Squad: Interpol
« Reply #64 on: 29 10, 2020, 04:28:28 pm »
In the lockdown, I felt very alone when I couldn't talk and play with my friends, but in CIT, I got many friends and I am happy to have them. Thank you CIT and I love the people who play in CIT, CIT staff and the founder of CIT. Salute to you all

Offline GaMeFeR

• Respect, to be respected.
    YearsYears
  • Group: FightForHonor
  • Ingame: GaMeFeR
  • Squad: SonsOfSilence
« Reply #65 on: 08 11, 2020, 04:44:33 am »
CIT helped me to have better english same as other game do every game help people for have something better others things that CIT help is to motivate real life people to work.
November 3rd 2020: @GaMeFeR Accepted for JCM. -- MaZika + FMMs
November 23th 2020: @GaMeFeR Accepted for CIT Radio DJ. -- Norman
March 2nd 2021: @GaMeFeR Accepted for RCM. -- Kuldeep + Ptole
May 4th 2021: @GaMeFeR Promoted to Head DJ. -- Norman
June 21th 2021: @GaMeFeR Added as Spanish Helper. — Counter + Traxex
Proud ex NorthSideMafia Leader

Offline Hanns

• Donator L1
  • Fuck your truce.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: masterclass
  • Ingame: AcidRain
« Reply #66 on: 12 11, 2020, 03:25:10 pm »
Yes, some games can help you in your life as the majority of the video games needs a working brain in order to achieve there what you want. It doesnt require stupidity, It requires the opposite. Therefore, yeah it can help you in real life. Not to mention that you can make alot of online friends, And who knows maybe a day you become real friends. Also the majority (including me) learned the english from this community, So yeah we're grateful enough for that.
« Last Edit: 12 11, 2020, 03:28:24 pm by Hanns# »

GOEST, FUCKETH & THYSELF.

Offline [email protected]'

• Only God Can Judge Me
  • Group: xCode
  • Ingame: [email protected]
  • Squad: #1
« Reply #67 on: 05 12, 2020, 01:17:15 am »
CIT gave me an English base for my university life and I am very grateful for what I learned, it is much easier for me to understand this beautiful language!

Offline BlackMoris

• New Community Member
  • Mad King
    Years
  • Ingame: BlackMoris
  • Squad: Wrath
« Reply #68 on: 06 12, 2020, 03:01:34 am »
There are tons of games exist and everyone of them have different type. Like; Tactical, Driving, strategy and role play. These are the type of games which I can give you an example. You can already imagine "how" and "where" it would help you. About the CIT; Since, it's role play and CnR server, it's helped me about my English, relationships, my personality, my leading skills, handling issues better in a bad situations.
Only a man who's been burned knows what hell is truly like

Offline Mubii

« Reply #69 on: 06 12, 2020, 08:57:22 am »
Yesh, you can learn from games, but it depends upon your attitude toward it. But you will learn something from it, even if it is good or bad.

“Ignorance leads to fear, fear leads to hatred, and hatred leads to violence. This is the equation.”Ibn Rushd

"The knowledge of anything, since all things have causes, is not acquired or complete unless it is known by its causes.Avicenna

"Knowledge without action is madness and action without knowledge is foolishness"Al-Ghazali

Online Alpoal

• New Community Member
  • SAS Leader
    YearsYears
  • Group: CODE SAS
  • Ingame: Alpoal#SAS
« Reply #70 on: 10 12, 2020, 03:31:13 pm »
With cit2 my english improve more(still).I can talk peoples in other countries.I can break down the prejudices about countrys in cit2.Games can motivate us.So yes other games too help us in our life.But if you a bad person,games can change you badly.
CODE - Special Agents Services Lieutenant Colonel

Offline Kuseyn

• Donator L1
  • None of your business.
    YearsYears
  • Ingame: #Kuseyn
« Reply #71 on: 10 12, 2020, 06:36:48 pm »
Even if my computer has 7 multiplayer games, I cannot stay away from the CIT2 server. Because I know I throw my nerves and stress here...Although not all the contentt I wish for, there is as much as possible. I heartfelt thank all the staff serving CIT2.

Online Rahul

• Not Easy Being Meh
  • Ingame: RaHuL
  • Squad: DriftWorks
« Reply #72 on: 11 12, 2020, 10:49:47 am »
Well usually games help you to release your stress. Have some fun, Enjoy and give your self a rest.
Multiplayer games do help you socialize more :)
"If you can't explain it simply, you dont understand it well enough."

Offline Avices

• Nothing is crumbling forever preserved
    YearsYearsYears
« Reply #73 on: 11 12, 2020, 05:56:52 pm »
I joined CIT server in 2013-2014 then I had a lot of friends playing together at the cafenet. It was the happiest memory I ever had. 2015 I started joining the famous LS groups like is GG i'm not so sure now I have become a more mature man who knows many things in CIT besides I learn good stuff at server share and make fun of me, don't know How much time have I played CIT and I'm happy that the amazing CIT server has made such a beautiful history thank you.

Offline LoLcO

• The Official LaGGeR of CIT
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: CAI Founder
  • Ingame: It'zLoLcO
  • Squad: #NaB
« Reply #74 on: 11 12, 2020, 09:28:25 pm »
I think that if they help you, you can get friends and with them learn to socialize more.

You can also learn other languages, which in my point of view, I learned more English speaking through games than what I learned in several years in high school. I also have to add, that there are some rolplay games that demand a bit of maturity and / or responsibility, and I think that by learning and applying that while doing something that entertains you, you learn more than sitting in a boring chair at school.
CAI Founder|Ex.Rasta_Division Founder|Donator L1 IG|Ex.Top Law|Ex.Mod of Spanish Forum Board|Guías & Tutoriales|Ex.Spanish Guider

2018. July 9th: @LoLcO rewarded with JCM for his various contributions towards the spanish community.