Author Topic: Can games help us in our life? if yes, how CIT helped you?  (Read 9226 times)

Offline LoLcO

• Junior Community Member
  • The Official LaGGeR of CIT
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: CAI Founder
  • Ingame: It'zLoLcO
  • Squad: #NaB
Re: Can games help us in our life? if yes, how CIT helped you?
« Reply #75 on: 11 12, 2020, 09:28:25 pm »
I think that if they help you, you can get friends and with them learn to socialize more.

You can also learn other languages, which in my point of view, I learned more English speaking through games than what I learned in several years in high school. I also have to add, that there are some rolplay games that demand a bit of maturity and / or responsibility, and I think that by learning and applying that while doing something that entertains you, you learn more than sitting in a boring chair at school.
CAI Founder|Ex.Rasta_Division Founder|Donator L1 IG|Ex.Top Law|Ex.Mod of Spanish Forum Board|Guías & Tutoriales|Ex.Spanish Guider

2018. July 9th: @LoLcO rewarded with JCM for his various contributions towards the spanish community.

Offline Vishal

• FightForHonor Leader
    YearsYears
  • Group: FightForHonor
  • Ingame: Vishal
  • Squad: Los_Santos_Vago
« Reply #76 on: 13 12, 2020, 07:37:50 pm »
Yes, ofcourse games help us in real life. First of all CIT help me to find new friends and CIT taught me english.
CIT help me to know that jobs help us to earn money.
December 19th: @Vishal Accepted for JCM. -- Kuldeep + Ptole

Offline Riot

• Police Chief
    Years
  • Group: Global_Army
  • Ingame: Riot
  • Squad: Merryweather
« Reply #77 on: 17 12, 2020, 02:07:16 pm »
That also depends if person is willing to learn something from a game on a first place or not. I personally learnt many great things from games like CIT and etc. They improved my English skills, leading skills and many other things that would take a very long time to mention.

Offline MacMiller519

• New Community Member
  • i'm there!
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: MacMiller
  • Squad: WhiteBeard-DS
« Reply #78 on: 19 12, 2020, 08:01:37 pm »
The fact that CIT made me happy because I learned a lot of positive things and I have had time to join many famous 2016 groups and I feel great thanks the server is still up and I Hope to have more playing time
I am so noob hEheh

Offline nournouna

• SAS Leader
  • New Community Member
  • The devil and I get along just fine..
  • Group: CODE
  • Ingame: Mei
« Reply #79 on: 23 12, 2020, 02:20:30 pm »
My answer is yes

Because I learned how to talk in english with everyone even I find the english easier than arabic now ;D, I can make friends very well, I learned how to treat people and how to ignore the haters, I can be formal man with a helpful opinion and sight after being in official group like Ti, maybe this game increases my value and it helped me a lot in my real life, so tell me how the games may help you in your real life especially CIT to give the others a sight about how they can get benefits from the game.
just a waste of time, how can a game help you in real life ? most of games are imaginary ( ghosts , zombies, etc ...), there's games that make fou feel like you're still irl tho . you can learn some things from it but I don't think it would be helpful in real life, even the ones you meet and be friends with in games are just fake people.

Never let an old flame burn you twice
- Special Agent Service's Brigadier General

Offline Macellan

• New Community Member
  • L5 Beatmaker
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Pirus
  • Ingame: Macellan
« Reply #80 on: 27 12, 2020, 11:20:52 am »
Obviously. When I went highschool first time, my english was kinda good but not enough. My classmate offered me this server. Said lets try. Since 2014, I made my english better year by year. Last year I went to Poland with erasmus and had good memories there for 5 months. Apart from that, i've got amazing friends irl. Its a part of my life. Everyone must have benefits while playing games. Its not unhealty since you play for 2-4 hours a day.

Online Precious.

• CIT Radio DJ
  • Welcome to my domain.
  • Group: CODE-SAS
  • Ingame: Precious
  • Squad: NeXuS
« Reply #81 on: 20 01, 2021, 09:46:47 pm »
CIT helped me improve my English language more and more. My English before playing CIT isn't comparable to now. I got taught how to respect people throughout all the bans I received in past years. made me regret stupid things I used to do in past. nowadays I don't take stuff in-game at heart. in fewer words, I became mature. Made great friends when I started playing CIT and now I have like 3 of them who I played with other games as well. Thanks to CIT.
Ex. State Official
Assigned as Group Level Manager
"Just relax. Stop torturing yourself. You have a gift'." - Max Caulfield.

Offline Nervous

• FBI Leader
  • Senior Community Member
  • The sky is the limit
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: Nervous[FBI]
« Reply #82 on: 23 01, 2021, 02:20:06 am »
I studied 6-7 years of english here in Argentina where our native langugage is Spanish. If I have to thank CIT it's because it helped me a lot to don't lose my english knowledge due to the lack of practice. CIT gave me tons of chances to speak with people that have english as native language. So from this point of view I can see positive things from this game.
A leader is one who knows the way goes the way and shows the way - John Maxwell

Offline VapeR

• Captain / Founder / Legend
    Years
  • Group: K3chievers △
  • Ingame: VapeR △
  • Squad: uncrowned △
« Reply #83 on: 24 01, 2021, 07:14:55 pm »
I think I've spent most of my time on CIT and it helps me learn a lot and improve English better. and I have been on the server since 2013 with my friends and I feel CIT is a Game that helps us have fun just as we often eat in real life now. talk about it every night

Online SaintPeter

• Bikers Leader
  • Regular Community Member
  • Stay awhile and listen
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #84 on: 02 02, 2021, 08:52:59 pm »
 Playing games can be a great stress relief, and If it's an online game you will see how great it affects your English skills.
 You can also learn a little about many cultures. If you play the game in moderation I can say the benefits are cool.
Bilgi kültürün hammaddesidir lazımdır fakat kâfi değildir.  Bilginin kültür haline gelebilmesi için,
 zekanın endüstrisinde  mamul madde, yani fikir haline gelebilmesi gerekir.
Yani etme cahil cüheyla ile sohbet küstürürsün silme cam kırığıyla göt kestirirsin.

Offline Amjaad

• New Community Member
  • I got metaphysical retardation.
    YearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: Amjaad*X-SWAT
« Reply #85 on: 03 02, 2021, 12:37:06 pm »
 The fact that literally my best friends that I have rn is from CIT, they're literally brothers to me and helped me going throw my mental issues and difficulties in my real life, Even my english isn't good but it was worse before joining, the fun I had with them and the unforgettable moments i've in this server, its 2021 and I can't stop playing it.
- Amjaad added as Probationary. (27/07/2020 - Ghosts, iCrazyCat, ManosGR, Mr.Coleman, Striker, Zombiie, Shane, Riquel, Frozen)

Offline Justice

• Community Event Manager
  • GG | xC
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: XCODE
  • Ingame: GG
« Reply #86 on: 01 03, 2021, 09:50:42 am »
Games can help us sometimes because the fact that I have made so many friends here and became my bestfriends in real lofe made my irl life so meaningful. Without them right now I won’t experience habing fun. MTA made me inportant friends thats I will treasure forever.

Not only that, it also improved my ability to write my own words, expand my vocabulary words. I know it is not perfect but it helped me.

Wish we could turn back time to the gold DOPE days
01001001 01000001 01001101 01010100 01001000 01000101 01000010 01000101 01010011 01010100 00100001

Offline 9R

• Guard_Ghosts Founder
  • Regular Community Member
  • ProCriminal.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Guard_Ghosts
  • Ingame: [GG]9R
« Reply #87 on: 03 03, 2021, 04:43:43 pm »
English English English, Really cit helped me with that so much. :thumb: <3

Offline Candlon

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Candlon
« Reply #88 on: 16 03, 2021, 11:41:59 am »
Yes definitely,
I mean it can go both ways from Toxic to healthy, right?
It personally helped me learn English and underestand it way better than most people my Age/Class.
I'm definitely not perfect at it but playing games with people all around the world and having to speak English with them definitely helped me improve my English skills.
Former Outlaws Of Mayhem Member
Former SWAT Corporal

Offline Zeth

YearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
« Reply #89 on: 20 03, 2021, 04:20:13 pm »
Of course, ever since I'm playing CIT since 2015, my English skills have increased, like most people here CIT has helped me with my English skills a lot. CIT has also helped me in improving my social skills.