Author Topic: Can games help us in our life? if yes, how CIT helped you?  (Read 9448 times)

Offline Thunder

• Senior Community Member
  • لا إله إلا انت سبحانك إني كنت من الظالمين
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_Institute
  • Ingame: Ti|Thunder
  • Squad: NeedForSpeed
My answer is yes

Because I learned how to talk in english with everyone even I find the english easier than arabic now ;D, I can make friends very well, I learned how to treat people and how to ignore the haters, I can be formal man with a helpful opinion and sight after being in official group like Ti, maybe this game increases my value and it helped me a lot in my real life, so tell me how the games may help you in your real life especially CIT to give the others a sight about how they can get benefits from the game.
« Last Edit: 23 05, 2020, 11:29:11 am by Thunder »
Left CIT

Online RaMoS

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Can games help us in our life? if yes tell me about CIT
« Reply #1 on: 23 05, 2020, 12:01:05 pm »
Yes, games help us in our life and they have many benefits, and their benefits are: Improve mental skills and abilities, Improved ability to make decisions and Improve visual capabilities, And more than that, but now you want the benefits of CIT in our life so I will say what I benefit from CIT.
I have learned, English language I have become a good English speaking not excellent but there is improvement every period, I learned how to choose between a loyal and a good friend and a friend who should be away from him, I also learned how to choose my path, either to be loved and famous for my kindness and my contributions towards the community or the person who annoys people and always complain about him, I learned how to be a businessman. Now I am making money easily and with minimal effort. Let us go back to a year that has gone by. I had gained 1 million a day and income was not fixed either, The two most important things I have learned, first is how to be a social person and make friends from all over the world, Secondly, patience is always not to lose, and to be a person with a goal and ambitions. I am a person I have wanted to become a Criminal Boss of years and tried about 4 times, but every time I refused, but I tried a fifth time until I got it and even when I became Criminal Boss I got real life problem It led to my resignation, but when I came back I tried again and became and still Criminal Boss.

Offline Hobart.

• Might come back and might not
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Outlaws MC
  • Ingame: Hobart{66}
Re: Can games help us in our life? if yes, how CIT helped you?
« Reply #2 on: 23 05, 2020, 03:23:57 pm »
Most advantages of gaming and games playing experiances are trying to be opened on other people's culture around the world, you get to know people like you that share the same passion wich is playing online games but with different cultures, learn english language, try to improve yourself with them by time, it doesn't matter how long it takes but in the end you will gain experience and learn more things about how people arond the world think...
Also average of people in here learned english language by games including me. I joined CIT back to 2014 and I was like in middle school wich is my second year to study english language. I was kinda inspired how people talk fluently while I know few words, everyday was learning around 5 or 6 new words till now to become how i'm today.
Gaming help you to focus for long periods like long gameplay missions, it helps training your mind to be capable of new things and entertain you to be open minded while talking to people either irl or ingame...
Angels die in Outlaws state
Formely known as Aymen.

Offline Nems

• 5th Leader
  • الحمد لله دائماً وأبداً
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #3 on: 24 05, 2020, 01:11:21 am »
All too often, whether in the news or in movies and television, people decry the supposed negative effects of video games. Whether this means claiming that violent games are to blame for school shootings (which they absolutely are not), or that they get children addicted to gambling (maybe don’t put gambling in your game, just in case). However, rarely if ever are the positive benefits of gaming brought up.
Like anything, video games have the potential to be harmful, especially if overdone. Spending too much time playing games can have a negative effect on your physical and mental health, just like drinking too much water can lead to water intoxication or breathing too much oxygen can lead to oxygen toxicity. But, if played in moderate amounts games can actually have a number of positive benefits.
personally CIT helped me alot in my real life such like my english skills which got increased since I started playing in this server which is a really good thing for me, now I can communicate with my friends easily without any language problems.
Just be yourself, be honest, Work towards a goal and you'll achieve it.

Offline Atreus

YearsYears
« Reply #4 on: 24 05, 2020, 01:13:12 am »
Dont trust anyone
That's what I learned from this game

Offline Hazard

• New Community Member
  • ɴᴏ ᴘᴀᴘᴇʀ ɴᴏ ᴘᴇɴ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴅʀᴀᴡ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: 5ᴛʜsᴛʀᴇᴇᴛsᴀɪɴᴛs
« Reply #5 on: 24 05, 2020, 01:16:02 am »
taught me toxicity
ᴀᴍʙɪᴛɪᴏɴᴢ ᴀᴢ ᴀ ʀɪᴅᴀʜ ❦︎

Offline [email protected]'

• Junior Community Member
  • Only God Can Judge Me
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: xCode
  • Ingame: [email protected]
  • Squad: #1
« Reply #6 on: 24 05, 2020, 02:29:43 am »
My answer is yes
The truth many years ago when I entered cit did not understand much of the truth and I began to learn English with friends and it became much easier for me to learn the language.

Offline Thunder

• لا إله إلا انت سبحانك إني كنت من الظالمين
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_Institute
  • Ingame: Ti|Thunder
  • Squad: NeedForSpeed
« Reply #7 on: 24 05, 2020, 02:13:48 pm »
Dont trust anyone
That's what I learned from this game
I don't agree with you, maybe you trusted wrong persons bro.
taught me toxicity
especially if you are LV player ;D
Left CIT

Offline Unity

• My star, my perfect silence
    YearsYears
  • Group: DT/1337
  • Ingame: Unity
  • Squad: CC/Prodigy
« Reply #8 on: 24 05, 2020, 02:19:24 pm »
Some games like CS:GO or LoL only filled me with anger honestly.
But this game and this particular server has been really helpful for me. I didn't trust "virtual friends" very much, but on this server I learned that there could still be good people online. Also playing so often here helped me a lot to improve my English skills, something that will definitely help me a lot in real life and can even give me new opportunities in some future job.

PM me to join the Moron's gang

Offline Stone

• call me tonight
  • Group: ChaosGuardians
  • Ingame: Stone
  • Squad: Elixir
« Reply #9 on: 25 05, 2020, 08:44:54 am »
Yes , well when you play you need to be calm down while playing and while you are playing you are thinking about having a nice attitude and being yourself aswell. CIT can give us tips in different way like working hard and spending more time on jobs to get cash and we can apply it IRL, Well we are all addicted to some games and I know every games you played at it gives you lesson.

Offline Mordecai+

• Criminal Representative
  • Ingame: [ICM]Mordecai
« Reply #10 on: 25 05, 2020, 07:12:04 pm »
If we are talking about CIT, It mostly helped me, I've learned English here and all those forum group applications made me learn how to write a great job application but In the opposite side, Instead of playing for 3000 hours I could focus on something and I could be greater at something that could put me in a better life, but whatever happened, I've had my fun and learned a language and I've met people from all over the world.

but games like CS-GO and LoL is such a waste of time, am I playing? HELL YES, but you definitely shouldn't if you don't want to get mad everyday.

Offline Aerith

Years
  • Group: SWAT Team
« Reply #11 on: 27 05, 2020, 01:49:57 am »
First of all, Yes when I started a person doesn't know English perfectly, helped lot to deal with peoples in real life, cit helped us a lot with teaching us how to use BBcodes and scripts and taught us how to be a perfect person.

Competitive games, no, imo the only thing you get from them is anger and frustration if you suck at them.
Single player games with really good story-modes, yes as you can learn a lot of lessons from them like how to deal with situations that can happen in your life.
Online games, depends what you're playing, not only do they improve your knowledge and English but they also help you learn how to socialize if you suck at socializing in real life IMO.
hmm, Competitive games  learn you how to make friends not getting from it anger because  showing you like real life about single-player let you like one alone and isn't all games learn you how to deal with situations
Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason so few engage in it. ~Henry Ford
If you can't stop thinking about it, don't stop working on it ~Michael Jordan
Jun 18th: @Aerith Accepted for JCM. -- T0keN
Aerith added as Arabic helper. (20.07.2020 GMs + Rellic)*
September 3th: @Aerith Accepted for RCM. -- Ptole + MaZika

Offline Pollux

• You can't beat the Sandking.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #12 on: 27 05, 2020, 01:59:16 am »
When I entered CIT I only knew 2-5 English phrases which I used to spam... CIT taught me English, I'm thankful for it because it will help me much throughout life.
Albert Einstein wrote, “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

Offline SquitZ

• Lost my old forum account | Inactive.
    YearsYears
  • Group: 1337 trusted
  • Ingame: SquitZ
  • Squad: ClassicCarClub
« Reply #13 on: 29 05, 2020, 04:21:03 am »
yes CIT helped me a lot with a lot of things like my english skills, before I join CIT I was worst guy writing / speaking english and after I joined I met friends and I saw that everyone in CIT are talking english so I learnt myself by the time and in fact CIT helped me to find new friends who I met irl and spent my time enjoying with them and talking with them on phone and I think none cant deny that but thats the positive part,
lets move to the negative part which is: CIT made me become toxic a bit and im trying to get that shit out from my mind and trying to act cool and nicely to the peoples and in the same side I met the bad peoples ever who never loves you and they just bully you and make fun of your life and this is the worst thing ever.
but yeah until now I would like to thank everyone built CIT with arran and tried their best to make it one of the lovely servers in MTA and those bad sides which I stated arent their mistakes nah none can say that its just how the peoples become feelingless.
ex; JCM

Offline Anuran

• CIT News Founder
  • CzN Founder
    YearsYears
« Reply #14 on: 29 05, 2020, 04:29:44 am »
When I was early teen ager, I thought gaming had many advantages, but now I have grown up to believe that they are just time waster unless u r a professional and competing. They doesn't help in my long life. Some are saying that their English skill improves, let me tell u that u would have learn more from other sources.
I would rather learn something or give time in my hobbies than wasting time on a video game.
^ This same exact opinion would have been different if it was 5 years ago,or even the previous year.
You get to realise it only when u overcome your addiction and leave gaming, I was same when I was Addicted to CIT or other games. Ik, u guys will realise it too. That how better, u could have spend ur time rather than on a video game.
« Last Edit: 29 05, 2020, 04:32:53 am by Anuran »