Author Topic: Smokers Vs Vapers  (Read 2800 times)

Online Ths

• AvidaCompany Leader
  • Senior Community Member
  • IF I'M WRONG EDUCATE ME DON'T BELITTLE ME
    Years
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: Ths
Smokers Vs Vapers
« on: 25 09, 2020, 03:59:05 am »
how cigarettes help and how vape also helps

since I've been tried already smoking and vaping for me smoking can really relieve your stress, problems so more so on and you can be addicted to it but I'm feeling thankful that I already quitted on that kind of habit. Maybe they have the mindset that cigarettes are cheaper than buying a full set of mod which is all body parts of vape they actually the same but vape is cheaper than buying too many packs of cigarettes.

what do you think much cheaper quality and better for our health?
Ths added as Filipino helper. (31.08.2020 GMs + MgD)
September 23th: @Ths Accepted for JCM. -- MaZika + Ptole
January 10th: @Ths  Accepted for RCM. -- Ptole + Kuldeep
June 3rd: @Ths Accepted for SCM. -- Ptole + FMMs
ᴬᶜᴱ ᴾᴴ

Offline Traxex

• The ReNeGaDeS Leader
  • Criminal Boss
  • Let Freedom Ride
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: [ICM]Traxex
  • Squad: Ronin MC
Re: Smokers Vs Vapers
« Reply #1 on: 25 09, 2020, 08:40:27 am »
Yes, smoking helps you to relieve stress, chilling and it can clear your mind in a few mins. Imo
But cigarettes are more expensive than using vape. I bought vape for 2000 which is 40$+ and the 100ml juice takes a week for me which is 5$+. Vape doesn't have the effect that the cigarettes has. Imagine smoking 1 pack of cigarettes a day is equivalent to 2-3$ a day.
Traxex added as Filipino helper(21.08.2020 Vampire + MaZika + Rellic)
Traxex added as handlers. (GMs + Vampire)
Traxex added as Trial Criminal Boss along with a warning due to security concerns. (02.11.2020)
Added Traxex as Moderators. (12.12.2020 GMs)
Traxex added as In-game Chat Moderators (25/02/2021 SalaR + Burner + Brian)
April 26th: @Traxex Accepted for SCM -- Jaguar + FFMs

Offline reliic

• Regular Community Member
    Years
  • Group: xCode
« Reply #2 on: 26 09, 2020, 05:22:38 am »
what do you think much cheaper quality and better for our health?
Have you tried doing neither? there are so many other ways to relieve stress for free, for instance, do some yoga or weight training, do some breathing exercises, listen to some relaxing music or pet a dog. That way you don't increase your risk of getting many types of cancers, blood clots, prematurely age your skin, get weaker immune system, that classic smoke odor, yellow teeth and heart disease (and a bunch more). Besides like you both said, its expensive.

My mom had been smoking for 40 years. She started vaping instead, then slowly reduced the nicotine amount until she no longer "needed" it.

insert list of stuff no one cares about here

Offline PetroSailor

YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #3 on: 29 09, 2020, 09:11:00 am »
Vaping is all around better than smoking cigarettes 100%. Cheaper, less harmful, more satisfying, doesn't smell bad. But something about a cigarette in the middle of the night outside, or after a nice meal, or after sex, nothing beats it.

My mom had been smoking for 40 years. She started vaping instead, then slowly reduced the nicotine amount until she no longer "needed" it.

That's admirable. I've tried countless times and always relapsed. Almost 6 years of nicotine use now, it seems like there's no end in sight for me.

Offline OhhKarim

• Senior Community Member
  • Players of the Gold
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Team eXodus #1
  • Ingame: OhhKarim
  • Squad: NoAP4U
« Reply #4 on: 02 10, 2020, 08:25:58 am »
Your excuse is "well it's okay to get lung cancer by smoking cigarettes because it gives me stress relief" which is the same excuse drug junkies use "well this heroin gives me a temporary kick" and this just shows your addiction. Instead of using unhealthy methods (cigarettes, vaping, alcohol, etc) to release your stress, you should find healthy alternatives because you didn't fix your stress issue, you replaced one issue (stress) with more issues (lung cancer risk + smoking addiction). And for anyone reading who hasn't tried smoking yet, never try it.

Offline Mary

• New Community Member
    Years
  • Group: ChaosGuardians
  • Ingame: Mary
« Reply #5 on: 03 10, 2020, 08:24:17 am »
It's silly to deal with this in order to relieve stress. Something that threatens your health. Don't be addicted. You can find other activities to reduce stress.
ChaosGuardians & Playboi & Redbully

Online Forager

• AvidaCompany Founder
  • guest61234 ~ 83079
    YearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: Forager
  • Squad: The_Expendables
« Reply #6 on: 10 10, 2020, 06:06:58 pm »
Neither of it is better for our health. Vape is only the way for cigarette users to lessen and until they stop their bad habit. But if you are starters and due to curiousness wanted to start vaping, do not do it. It won't bring any good in our body. It has still nicotine and some other contents that can harm our body. Have self responsibility and love your life and live fully and healthy other than wasting it on bad stuffs.  :thumb:
Have Courage and Be Kind <3

Offline MEGO

• New Community Member
  • P U R E ❤
    Years
  • Group: 5thStreetSaints
« Reply #7 on: 10 10, 2020, 08:13:14 pm »
Both are shit actually, I'm a smoker and I do smoke a pack and half of red Marlboro per day and I'm telling you that I'll be dead very soon, vape is shit as well, any kind of smoke is shit.

- S H U S H -

Offline remaked

• State Official
  • get high
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #8 on: 12 10, 2020, 01:02:44 pm »
Both are shit actually, I'm a smoker and I do smoke a pack and half of red Marlboro per day and I'm telling you that I'll be dead very soon, vape is shit as well, any kind of smoke is shit.
You won't be dead very soon, smoking will cause its deadly effect atleast after like 40 years of smoking, and that's a small chance you will die. Real bad smoking effects aren't death, but your health overall is gonna be shit, you can't do sports, you'll smell so bad that every non-smoker around will avoid you, etc... Vaping is not healthy but much healthier than cigarettes. And it's a start if you intend to quit.
Request your customized discord bot: https://cit.gg/index.php?topic=372624.0

Offline Maximo

• Junior Community Member
  • لآ اِلَهَ اِلّا اللّهُ مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُوُل اللّهِ
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Team1O
  • Squad: Golden Players
« Reply #9 on: 12 10, 2020, 03:49:53 pm »
Smoking is addication and it bad in anyways. It affect your mind, the lungs and the heart negatively. Which will cause an earlier death before normal person. As I know only god know when we die. But Sceance saying that. Prospect of death in an early time. Anyways, you have to know smoking for long time will cause cancer in mind. And it is really bad. Even you'll not be able to jog . So in Anyways you have to do sport instead of comparing which better vape or normal cigarette to smoke. But i'll give you my idea for your question:

-Vape it can't make you relax like normal cigarette and I don't like it at all. So I don't vote for vape. Also Cigarette cheaper than vape. You can spend money of vape to buy interesting stuffs.

-Cigarette it relax your mind. Let you relax in your madness moments. And that is adventage of normal cigarette. Plus Normal cigarette is cheaper than Vape.

But generally my advice to you, Stop smoking.. Protect your self. Eat health food, watch movie and do sports. Do things that will not affect your healthy negatively. That's all.
everything comes to an end. And my end in this server came.

Offline Wilson

Years
  • Ingame: Wilson
  • Squad: Akatsuki
« Reply #10 on: 26 10, 2020, 12:10:35 pm »
Smoke weed every day. Cannabis is good for stress. Lets smoke another joint  :cool:

Offline Avices

• kha family
    YearsYearsYears
« Reply #11 on: 26 10, 2020, 07:44:22 pm »
The cigarette is definitely cheaper than vape but it will give you sickness while the vape is definitely expensive but it is really clean and gives you the scent.
last seen at LSPD 18 days ago
Honorable order &  LMT74 - uncrowned & Legendary
Avices introduction

Offline Hanns

• Donator L1
  • Fuck your truce.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: masterclass
  • Ingame: AcidRain
  • Squad: Virtuality
« Reply #12 on: 01 11, 2020, 12:48:15 pm »
Yes, smoking helps you to relieve stress, chilling and it can clear your mind in a few mins. Imo
Smoking does not actually relieve stress. In fact, it may even cause more tension and anxiety.

Thank you, ~R'3♤PE'R~.

Offline GaMeFeR

• Respect, to be respected.
    YearsYears
  • Group: FightForHonor
  • Ingame: GaMeFeR
  • Squad: SonsOfSilence
« Reply #13 on: 05 11, 2020, 03:33:34 pm »
Good morning, greetings i've choose Vapers you will say Why Vaper? Just because Cigarretes are bad to health while Vapers doesnt do too much effect as cigarretes do, so who will choose Cigarretes just for break their health since vapers you dont have to waste lot of money as you have to do with cigarretes  :fp: so if you choose Vaper you Correct.
November 3rd 2020: @GaMeFeR Accepted for JCM. -- MaZika + FMMs
November 23th 2020: @GaMeFeR Accepted for CIT Radio DJ. -- Norman
February 13th 2021: @GaMeFeR Promoted to Senior DJ. -- Norman
March 2nd 2021: @GaMeFeR Accepted for RCM. -- Kuldeep + Ptole
May 4th 2021: @GaMeFeR Promoted to Head DJ. -- Norman
June 21th 2021: @GaMeFeR Added as Spanish Helper. — Counter + Traxex

Offline IdleJoe

• The Benefactor
  • L2 Staff
  • I am not perfect. But I'm LIMITED edition.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: IdleJoe
  • Squad: The Society
« Reply #14 on: 23 11, 2020, 02:21:31 pm »
Both are harmful for your organs but what might be less harming is vaping ofc. Ciggarette tobacco contains tons of chemicals and toxic additions, thats why it's addicting, its a type of drug as well. When it comes to smoking for a person whom has never tried it, I always say no. I've been a smoker for more than 7 years and its a bit sad to see your stamina and your potential dropping, especially if you're young. So when it comes to smoking? Don't smoke.
Knowledge will give you power, but character will give you respect.
Not only a group, but family.