Author Topic: is 2021 gonna be any better?  (Read 3659 times)

Offline himself

• Donator L2
  • Ingame: himself
Re: is 2021 gonna be any better?
« Reply #30 on: 19 04, 2021, 07:26:45 pm »
I think it will be better because of the vaccines that came out. I feel like even though I am not getting vaccinated, but the people feel safer now because of the vaccines. but it is also possible that we get some type of surprise related to the vaccines that will mess everything up again. I live in Florida and its a republican state, the majority of people aren't as strict as other states up north. I would say life here in the past few month is nearly as normal. In the end, I believe that we all gotta stay optimistic because we've been through a rough year and we shouldn't stress out our mental health by sharing negative thoughts.
it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.

Offline leap51

• New Community Member
  • Good to be a King!
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: leap51
  • Squad: Falken
« Reply #31 on: 28 04, 2021, 03:46:39 pm »
well it's worst as it look like right now I hope other half be better but maybe not

Offline Babushka

• Regular Community Member
  • Babushito - Gobi
    YearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Babushka[SAPD]
  • Squad: The_Expendables
« Reply #32 on: 04 05, 2021, 05:40:22 pm »
Omg bro 2021 did more damage than 2020. The situation is uncontrollable in my region, and 3 weeks of lockdown has already passed. The exams and stuff are again postponed indefinitely till situations become normal again.
We can just pray 2022 to be better

SAPD Officer | CIT News Headlines Publisher | Guide | Regular Community Member | Zones/Apartments and Car Shaders Designer

Offline Ths

• Senior Community Member
  • IF I'M WRONG EDUCATE ME DON'T BELITTLE ME
    Years
  • Group: The
  • Ingame: Horrible
  • Squad: Syndicate
« Reply #33 on: 04 05, 2021, 06:31:15 pm »
Well, 2021 is gonna be better if the people always following the health guidelines, Look at Israel now half of people who live in that country has already vaccinated they already back in the normal life and most of the stores has already opened and schools too but the vice versa of it 2021 is really bad impact in other country like India. They didn't follow the health protocol they just celebrate the festival afaik now they are begging for the fresh air.  Well my opinion about the topic is maybe yes because we already have the vaccine.
Ths added as Filipino helper. (31.08.2020 GMs + MgD)
September 23th: @Ths Accepted for JCM. -- MaZika + Ptole
January 10th: @Ths  Accepted for RCM. -- Ptole + Kuldeep
June 3rd: @Ths Accepted for SCM. -- Ptole + FMMs
ᴬᶜᴱ ᴾᴴ

Offline LimitLess

• Junior Community Member
  • Diamonds are made under pressure
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: LimitLess
« Reply #34 on: 14 05, 2021, 06:50:56 am »
Well, 2021 is gonna be better if the people always following the health guidelines, Look at Israel now half of people who live in that country has already vaccinated they already back in the normal life and most of the stores has already opened and schools too but the vice versa of it 2021 is really bad impact in other country like India. They didn't follow the health protocol they just celebrate the festival afaik now they are begging for the fresh air.  Well my opinion about the topic is maybe yes because we already have the vaccine.

Not all indians did that. I mean yeah many of them did it since they thought covid was decreasing and yes it was. Basically, they decided to open the schools for 10th grade and 12th grade since Covid count was rapidly decreasing. A lot of restrictions were removed and life was almost going back to normal. But still people were social distancing, wearing masks and sanitizing their hands. They were still doing it after covid was not high and was decreasing, atleast in most of the parts of India. The main reason I would say is the elections. I've seen in the news that most of the people participating in the election campaign were not even wearing masks! So that turned out to be a big issue imo.

They didn't follow the health protocol they just celebrate the festival afaik now they are begging for the fresh air.

Yes some of us may not have followed health protocol's but @Ths how could you say all of us were celebrating the festival  ;D. I dont even know what festival you are talking about since different regions of india have different festivals etc. You can't say all of us weren't following health protocols. I'd surely say that at least 80% of the people of India were still following them and was aware of the risk.
Imagine posting your achievements here, bruh

Offline Ty4go

• Junior Community Member
  • Stay calm while pressure! - Best problem solvers
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: GG
« Reply #35 on: 19 05, 2021, 12:57:43 pm »
2020 was a lesson.
2021 is the exam.
Results will be in hell.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #36 on: 19 05, 2021, 06:24:48 pm »
I know how you can make 2021 better:

Stop looking at the news.

A few months back, I saw an article about this bullshit that made me so mad, I finally had the motivation to completely eliminate checking the news from my habits. Not knowing about all the bullshit that they want to infect your mind with is so much better. It improves your overall mood, when your brain is no longer being poisoned with stuff designed to put you in fear and or make you angry. The news isn't designed to inform you. All of the important things I've learned are not in the news. I haven't missed a damn thing, if anything genuinely important does happen, you will hear about it elsewhere.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.

Offline Nikos

• The Helper & Bikers Leader
  • Honorable
  • Perfected noob
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Nikos
  • Squad: NoodleLovers
« Reply #37 on: 19 05, 2021, 06:38:49 pm »
I know how you can make 2021 better:

Stop looking at the news.

A few months back, I saw an article about this bullshit that made me so mad, I finally had the motivation to completely eliminate checking the news from my habits. Not knowing about all the bullshit that they want to infect your mind with is so much better. It improves your overall mood, when your brain is no longer being poisoned with stuff designed to put you in fear and or make you angry. The news isn't designed to inform you. All of the important things I've learned are not in the news. I haven't missed a damn thing, if anything genuinely important does happen, you will hear about it elsewhere.
That sounds mildly inconsiderate and irresponsible.
The proper way is to check the news and the evaluate them properly. Ofc there are fake news, but they are supposed to inform you about a topic which you can study and find the truth by yourself.
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. - Albert Einstein

Offline Marky'

• AvidaCompany Leader
  • State Official
  • 你 们 甚 至 不 能 没 有 团 队 就 行 动 你 他 妈 的 想 要 吗
    YearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: Marky
  • Squad: Elixir
« Reply #38 on: 28 05, 2021, 06:25:47 pm »
Well, 2021 will be better if all people are gonna follow the health community guide line, stay home and don't go out, avoid crowded place like, Party or Gathering especially some birthdays in your neighborhood and always watch news report in Televison.