Author Topic: is 2021 gonna be any better?  (Read 3221 times)

Offline Rahul

• Regular Community Member
  • Not Easy Being Meh
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: RaHuL
  • Squad: DriftWorks
is 2021 gonna be any better?
« on: 01 01, 2021, 04:00:59 am »
Greetings Community,
It's been a year, The world came to a stop but now is slowly accelerating again but there are still more bumps. December 2019, The 1st Covid 19 case was found in the World. Since then it has been rapidly increasing and spreading throughout the world. We don't know if the vaccines are gonna totally cure a person.
Recently, A new Covid strain was found in the UK that spreads a lot faster than the original virus. It has caused a lot of spikes in the number of cases. It is around 75% more transmissible.
It wasn't just the virus, there were a lot of bad things that happened in the Year.
  • Bush fires in Australia that killed over 500million Animals.
  • Beirut Explosion killing almost 200 people and leaving 7000 injured.
There are a lot more...
Looking back at 2020 gives goosebumps and a strong feeling of fear about 2021.
The question at the end is,
Is 2021 gonna be any better?
"If you can't explain it simply, you dont understand it well enough."

Offline Axe

YearsYears
  • Group: 18thStreetGang
Re: is 2021 gonna be any better?
« Reply #1 on: 01 01, 2021, 04:08:53 am »
The virus will keep spreading till those stupid people who don't wear masks and going in the street like there's no virus stop doing that, 2021 is a new version of 2020.
Nothing.

Offline Hanns

• Donator L1
  • Fuck your truce.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: masterclass
  • Ingame: AcidRain
« Reply #2 on: 01 01, 2021, 04:18:38 am »
The virus will keep spreading till those stupid people who don't wear masks and going in the street like there's no virus stop doing that, 2021 is a new version of 2020.
Do u even think that masks prevents the virus from entering and spreading inside your body ? It depends on which mask you wear, even though it still wont protect you from this virus.

GOEST, FUCKETH & THYSELF.

Offline Axe

YearsYears
  • Group: 18thStreetGang
« Reply #3 on: 01 01, 2021, 04:19:42 am »
Do u even think that masks prevents the virus from entering and spreading inside your body ? It depends on which mask you wear, even though it still wont protect you from this virus.
80% safe better than nothing lol
Nothing.

Offline OhhKarim

• Senior Community Member
  • Players of the Gold
  • Group: Team eXodus #1
  • Ingame: OhhKarim
  • Squad: NoAP4U
« Reply #4 on: 01 01, 2021, 05:15:15 am »

From WHO official website: the use of a mask alone is not sufficient to provide an adequate level of protection against COVID-19.
Sometimes you have to pick the gun up to put the gun down  -Malcolm X

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #5 on: 01 01, 2021, 10:45:08 am »
The same people still control the world so no. And the sleeping masses are still sleeping masses so 2021 could easily be worse. But that doesn't mean that you can't personally have a great year. You can make 2021 the best year of your life if you choose to put effort into things that give your life meaning. All this pandemic bullshit doesn't effect the individual much unless you're involved in a business that's been forced to be closed or losing loads of money because of these immoral laws.

Bush fires in Australia that killed over 500million Animals.

Tens of billions of animals get their throats slit every year so that humans can satisfy their meat addictions. That's the real tragedy.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.

Offline BlackBear

• the rain goes RI-RA-RI-RA
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DeltaTeam
  • Ingame: BlackBear
  • Squad: Falken
« Reply #6 on: 01 01, 2021, 12:56:18 pm »
From WHO official website: the use of a mask alone is not sufficient to provide an adequate level of protection against COVID-19.
80% safe better than nothing lol

Tens of billions of animals get their throats slit every year so that humans can satisfy their meat addictions. That's the real tragedy.
lol. we don't eat wild animals, we do eat animals that are kept in farmers so as it's supposed to be these farmers are making animals every year so how many you eat from farmers shouldn't affect their population(in other words, it's affected by the economy). I don't say that there is no loss in their population but it's not that much. so don't compare what we eat with wild animals that live in forests.

The same people still control the world so no. And the sleeping masses are still sleeping masses so 2021 could easily be worse
I agree but the world won't be much affected if you replaced the people who control the world with other people because after all, these people who control the world came from the same folk, the same manners, the same purposes. so if you want to change this world bring "inhuman" to control this world.
MyAnimeList
You cannot think decide alone.
Learning: Arabic, English, Japanese, French and Spanish.
"This community feels already entitled to spam their opinion on everything" said Brain.

Offline Randsom

• Junior Community Member
    Years
« Reply #7 on: 01 01, 2021, 01:04:41 pm »
I think yes, it will be so in 2021. Because if people don't follow any rules, if they do the opposite, of course, the corona virus that have shit will not end. As you know, the Corona virus has just mutated and more viruses are starting to spread. But if people follow the rules, the virus will soon be destroyed.

Offline Suarez

Years
  • Group: SAPD
« Reply #8 on: 01 01, 2021, 02:48:49 pm »
Truly, 2020 has been a year full of fear for most of the world's people!
The problem is the people's problem, not the problem of COVID. if they followed preventive measures such as wearing masks, preventing gatherings and staying in their homes, this deadly virus would not have spread  :(
i hope everything will return to normal and things will get better in 2021 0:)

Mohammed
1jan21

Junior Community Member

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #9 on: 01 01, 2021, 04:10:33 pm »
lol. we don't eat wild animals, we do eat animals that are kept in farmers so as it's supposed to be these farmers are making animals every year so how many you eat from farmers shouldn't affect their population(in other words, it's affected by the economy). I don't say that there is no loss in their population but it's not that much. so don't compare what we eat with wild animals that live in forests.

I said tragic, not bad for the population of that species that might risk that species going extinct. Tragic as in because these animals actually have feelings like we do and they're getting their throats slit... This thing called "evil". I've seen the emotions displayed on the face of a cow right after it's throat was slit. Only psychopaths and sociopaths can see this and think murdering animals is acceptable. 2021 will be a good year if less of our brothers and sisters get enslaved, raped, tortured and murdered.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.

Online Ptole

• The Belgian
  • L3 Staff
  • Group: Unit 27 of SAPD
  • Ingame: [CIT]Ptole
  • Squad: NeXuS Squad
« Reply #10 on: 01 01, 2021, 06:11:26 pm »
Do u even think that masks prevents the virus from entering and spreading inside your body ? It depends on which mask you wear, even though it still won't protect you from this virus.
The mask isn't to protect yourself but to protect those next to you, so most of your germs get caught and stay in the mask.

2021 will be a transition year in Belgium, so everyone who wants to can get the vaccine, and we will slowly get our freedom back (according to our prime minister/probably somewhere at the end of 2021).
while ( !( succeed = try() ) );

Ptolemaeus
Learn how to code at w3schools.com

Offline Hanns

• Donator L1
  • Fuck your truce.
« Reply #11 on: 02 01, 2021, 06:23:49 pm »

Offline Maximo

• لآ اِلَهَ اِلّا اللّهُ مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُوُل اللّهِ
  • Group: Team1O
  • Squad: Golden Players
« Reply #12 on: 02 01, 2021, 07:26:23 pm »
I confirm that 2020, badest year. Full of negatives, many peoples dead by corona virus, many depressions, and truly a bad year to be honest, so let's just forget about it. but I believe that 2021 will be great. I don't know, but I feel so. Otherwise, don't ask us this question. The coming days are mystery, just let's see. All we have to do is wishing.
everything comes to an end. And my end in this server came.

Offline Hanns

• Donator L1
  • Fuck your truce.
« Reply #13 on: 02 01, 2021, 07:37:41 pm »
I confirm that 2020, badest year. Full of negatives, many peoples dead by corona virus, many depressions, and truly a bad year to be honest, so let's just forget about it. but I believe that 2021 will be great. I don't know, but I feel so. Otherwise, don't ask us this question. The coming days are mystery, just let's see. All we have to do is wishing.
Do u mean we gotta stay home a wish a good year? Thats not how things works

Offline Maximo

• لآ اِلَهَ اِلّا اللّهُ مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُوُل اللّهِ
  • Group: Team1O
  • Squad: Golden Players
« Reply #14 on: 02 01, 2021, 09:23:56 pm »
Do u mean we gotta stay home a wish a good year? Thats not how things works
No man. Just keep your day going, live your life normally. But always wish everything around you fine. We can't change what waiting us after 1 hour.
everything comes to an end. And my end in this server came.