Author Topic: is 2021 gonna be any better?  (Read 3218 times)

Offline Avices

• Regular Community Member
  • Nothing is crumbling forever preserved
    YearsYearsYears
Re: is 2021 gonna be any better?
« Reply #15 on: 11 01, 2021, 08:04:33 pm »
really in 2020 too many bad things I think covid 19 will continue to develop many other countries by 2021 even I expect covid 19 will be over soon lol.

Offline Nyle

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYears
« Reply #16 on: 11 01, 2021, 08:30:00 pm »
I don't think 2021 will be any different from 2020 because people continue to die, other than that, bad news, bad events come back to the agenda.
All my hope is that the bad things will end as soon as possible.  :-\

Offline Benfas

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Squad: S.L.Benfica
« Reply #17 on: 15 01, 2021, 04:41:44 am »
I think it will be a difficult year due to this situation but we must always think positive

Online Danube501

• Guard_Ghosts Leader
  • Donator L1
    Years
  • Group: Guard_Ghosts
  • Ingame: [GG]Danube501
« Reply #18 on: 15 01, 2021, 06:50:23 am »
I don't think you can determine any future life actions just by a year we can judge years if they passed let's take for example 2020 it was bad for the humanity as they lost many lives and I am pretty sure life has always been good so as 2021.
[GG]WooDy (3boode) has promoted group: Guard_Ghosts to level: 6

Offline BlackBear

• the rain goes RI-RA-RI-RA
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DeltaTeam
  • Ingame: BlackBear
  • Squad: Falken
« Reply #19 on: 15 01, 2021, 01:44:55 pm »
2020 it was bad for the humanity as they lost many lives and I am pretty sure life has always been good so as 2021.
I don't think the death rate in 2020 has increased that much. I mean the pandemic is actually protecting you and others from the normal accidents that cause death. idk how to explain it but the pandemic removed(approximately) the other death causes and replaced it with covid-19. I do think these links would help: 1, 2.
Show content
So to conclude, we haven't lost so many lives because we are already losing them every year, covid came to replace the other death causes only.
MyAnimeList
You cannot think decide alone.
Learning: Arabic, English, Japanese, French and Spanish.
"This community feels already entitled to spam their opinion on everything" said Brain.

Offline Maximo

• لآ اِلَهَ اِلّا اللّهُ مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُوُل اللّهِ
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Team1O
  • Squad: Golden Players
« Reply #20 on: 15 01, 2021, 11:27:05 pm »
I don't think the death rate in 2020 has increased that much. I mean the pandemic is actually protecting you and others from the normal accidents that cause death. idk how to explain it but the pandemic removed(approximately) the other death causes and replaced it with covid-19. I do think these links would help: 1, 2.
Show content
So to conclude, we haven't lost so many lives because we are already losing them every year, covid came to replace the other death causes only.
We lost time on quaranted days. And we had restriction from our freedom. We lost alot of time from our golden time without doing anything. Not mentioning the other dirty historical things happened as the owner of this topic mentioned here

• Bush fires in Australia that killed over 500million Animals.
  • Beirut Explosion killing almost 200 people and leaving 7000 injured.

Hate or love.. In fact 2020 bad year. 2021 might be better none knows. So lets just live the moment without thinking about the future
everything comes to an end. And my end in this server came.

Offline Zio

• zio'
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: mc
« Reply #21 on: 17 01, 2021, 12:42:48 pm »
First of all, Having this pandemic going on really made people step back and review their lives from a different point of view, I mean yes. COVID is bad, But having LOCKDOWNS made families reunite and know more about each other, since we live in an age where families are not that close and are very distant.
Going back to ur question, I think 2012 is going to be better for many reasons, Having a vaccine, having "experience" with this kind of virus and how to deal with it, being able to coexist with it even though it's deadly. There are always bad things that are going to happen, COVID today, something else tomorrow. So let's hope for a better future and live everyday hoping for a better life!
Positive attitude only

Online VAPER

• ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ ᴀ ᴡᴀʀ ᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴡɪɴ , ᴋɪᴅ !
    Years
  • Group: △ ʜᴏʙᴏs △
  • Ingame: △ ᴠᴀᴘᴇʀ △
  • Squad: △ ᴜɴᴄʀᴏᴡɴᴇᴅ △
« Reply #22 on: 24 01, 2021, 07:09:09 pm »
I think 2021 it will get better and. I hope covid-19 will be over. Actually I do expect 2021 to have something better for everyone.
Proud to be the creator of K3chievers. We had good memories. Brothers and friends contributed to making it even better . Top 6 earmings and Top 12 Kills in LV Top Group
Ex : "" K3chievers Founder - uncrowned Founder "" Player Of The God

Offline GaMeFeR

• Respect, to be respected.
    YearsYears
  • Group: FightForHonor
  • Ingame: GaMeFeR
  • Squad: SonsOfSilence
« Reply #23 on: 25 01, 2021, 03:42:01 pm »
2020 was a bad year, but about 2021 we all know that the virus will keep watching us around. This virus has destroyed a good amount of people, we also all know that there is a weird new thing about a new virus of the COVID-19.

We all are sad about this virus that doesnt let us live on this world like it was before, now you have to stay aware of somethings, that you wasnt aware of it before.
Its bringing lot of problems in people lifes, making everybody stay in panic, imagine those poor people that cant buy a good amount of food, those people are very sad.

2021 will be same as 2020.

EDIT:

I think 2021 it will get better and. I hope covid-19 will be over. Actually I do expect 2021 to have something better for everyone.
That's true, we all should stay positive and not negative, if we have hope that 2021 will be a better year than 2020, it will be better than before, hope is what we need at all.

But about the virus will be the same for some time, what people think is that we will have this virus for 1 more year. I'm sure this virus its making everybody going crazy, most likely like me i'm tired of lockdown when cops start driving around streets searching for people that isn't in his house.
« Last Edit: 25 01, 2021, 03:45:14 pm by GaMeFeR »
November 3rd 2020: @GaMeFeR Accepted for JCM. -- MaZika + FMMs
November 23th 2020: @GaMeFeR Accepted for CIT Radio DJ. -- Norman
March 2nd 2021: @GaMeFeR Accepted for RCM. -- Kuldeep + Ptole
May 4th 2021: @GaMeFeR Promoted to Head DJ. -- Norman
June 21th 2021: @GaMeFeR Added as Spanish Helper. — Counter + Traxex
Proud ex NorthSideMafia Leader

Offline Groovy

• Ingame: Groovy
« Reply #24 on: 02 02, 2021, 01:58:16 pm »
Looking into 2021 I don't see really any difference until now but simply what happened in the fires can't even be compared to what happens on a daily basis. a lot of animals die yearly nearly double the amount you're sad about. Anywhere between 37 and 120 billion fish are killed on commercial farms each year with another trillion fish caught and killed in the wild. Nearly 300 wild sea animals are killed every year to feed one American only ONE American can you imagine how much are killed to feed America ? That's 300 x 308,745,538 people *according to amount of population in 2010 which is 11 years ago* You do the calculation. These are only the fish and sea creatures then imagine how much normal animals that live on ground die yearly and daily and even monthly ? that's 3 billion animals killed every day. Do you imagine how much animals die monthly ? 3 Billions x 30 = 120 Billion animals killed monthly for human satisfaction. Sadly We're living in a world full of humans that care only about themselves and it saddens me to say that If we continue like that I'm not sure we'll even survive through 2021 with the huge amount of animals and fish dying each year. And sadly they don't even get killed in a good way. they get slaughtered to death and just cut open without having any mercy for the poor creature that we're going to end it's life just for our needs and before anyone comes and says "My religion accepts and allows killing and eating animals" I want to say to you that my religion as well allows killing and eating animals but in a merciful way that will decrease the pain as much as possible.

Only thing we can do is hope that 2021 is better than 2020 and full of happiness and great things in each one's lives and I really would love to spend a calm year with no other new viruses or anything of that kind.
Work so hard forget how to vacation      -𝕻𝖔𝖘𝖙 𝕸𝖆𝖑𝖔𝖓𝖊

Offline Prof.Gang

• ChaosGuardians Founder
  • Senior Community Member
  • P G
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ChaosGuardians
« Reply #25 on: 06 02, 2021, 12:17:14 pm »
I don’t know if anyone here believes in astrology/horoscope. But according to it, in 2020, it was very bad because of the presence of 3 planets, namely “Pluton, Saturn, and Jupiter” in Capricorn, and this meeting is one of the most difficult meetings between them in Capricorn, especially since it did not happen about a thousand years ago, and during the summer Mars joined it, and formed with it

It’s said that adding March means the planet of war and problems, and instead of its path for a month and a half, it stayed for a period of 6 months, and it will not leave its path until January 2021, so we are witnessing throughout this period risks, assassinations, problems and disagreements in a large number of countries, and the spread of Corona virus significantly during this period.

This year they said that the movement of the spheres will be better than its movement in 2020, but it will not be without a square. This time it will be with Saturn and Jupiter, who will move to Aquarius, and will form a square with Uranus in Taurus two years ago, to create another atmosphere that is less stressful  Of the other 3 planets. So I’m expecting a better days.

Offline Killadude

• Outlaws MC Enforcer
  • New Community Member
  • Brohood op and the og guys have democracy
    Years
  • Group: Outlaws MC
  • Ingame: Killadude[OMC]
  • Squad: Invincible
« Reply #26 on: 27 03, 2021, 03:20:13 am »
Do u even think that masks prevents the virus from entering and spreading inside your body ? It depends on which mask you wear, even though it still wont protect you from this virus.
Actually the mask is to prevent your germs, bacteria from spreading. It's mainly to protect others from you.

About 2021, people will still not wear the masks. They don't care about themselves and cause harm to others by not wearing masks, sanitizing etc.

Offline Justice

• Community Event Manager
  • GG | xC
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: XCODE
  • Ingame: GG
« Reply #27 on: 30 03, 2021, 07:38:01 am »
2021 is not just about the virus, it is about on what is going to happen in our future. Everything can happen, virus may or may not be gone after 2021 and we all need to accept the fact that it is getting more worst than expected. Vaccine is already out and the COVID-19 are still going rapidly. 2021 is gonna be better just make sure you make yourself entertained and enjoy.

Wish we could turn back time to the gold DOPE days
01001001 01000001 01001101 01010100 01001000 01000101 01000010 01000101 01010011 01010100 00100001

Offline Ptole

• The Belgian
  • L3 Staff
  • Group: Unit 27 of SAPD
  • Ingame: [CIT]Ptole
  • Squad: NeXuS Squad
« Reply #28 on: 30 03, 2021, 08:24:09 am »

This is a good picture of how 2021 will be, or at least in Belgium. We'll continue heaving measurements to maintain a low number of infections/deaths, and meanwhile people are slowly getting vaccinated. It's still a mystery whether I'll be able to get my vaccine before summer vacation.
while ( !( succeed = try() ) );

Ptolemaeus
Learn how to code at w3schools.com

Offline Wizz

• XØTWØD
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Wiz
  • Squad: Filthy Outlaw
« Reply #29 on: 14 04, 2021, 07:20:30 pm »
2021 is just a lil bit upgraded version of 2020, the virus is still here but affecting different countries with its upgraded versions.Vaccines are being made but the stock of vaccines are getting out of stocks more quicker than ever especially in India and yet still the COVID is rising day by day, employment is shutting down, all imma say is just stay positive and take care

The Hell Roadie | Satan’s Hideout | Midnight Club Community