Author Topic: Vaccine passport  (Read 3077 times)

Offline domi

• New Community Member
  • Chilling somewhere in Europe
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Vaccine passport
« Reply #30 on: 09 04, 2021, 01:03:27 pm »
1) Getting infected by a virus that has a low mortality rate, especially if you're young and healthy
2) Getting a vaccine that has unknown long-term effects

It doesn't seem logical for anyone except for people who are in the high mortality zone to take any vaccine.

I'd word it like this

1) Getting infected by a virus that you can pass on to close people who may belong to a group with a higher-than-average mortality rate

or

2) Getting a vaccine that has unknown long-term effects, but so far seems OK, perhaps deceptively so

Peace

Offline GoldNugget

• Senior Community Member
  • Force is meaningless without skill
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: xCode
  • Ingame: GoldNugget
  • Squad: FAME
« Reply #31 on: 09 04, 2021, 02:48:08 pm »
I'd word it like this

1) Getting infected by a virus that you can pass on to close people who may belong to a group with a higher-than-average mortality rate

or

2) Getting a vaccine that has unknown long-term effects, but so far seems OK, perhaps deceptively so

How it seems ok to get vaccinated by any of those shit? 27 years old healthy women weeks ago died in coma after she got vaccinated(Georgia, Tbilisi), in media news they're covering the fact by saying that "over 3600 medical person got vaccinated with it already, but only she had developed severe allergic reaction". In reality, the number of stupid people who give themselves to the vaccine in order to be tested like a laboratory mice are very few, meaning how they're coming up with false facts to cover up the deaths(many people died all around the world) caused by vaccine and promote other people to try it out as "it is safe".

Offline OhhKarim

• Players of the Gold
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Team eXodus #1
  • Ingame: OhhKarim
  • Squad: NoAP4U
« Reply #32 on: 09 04, 2021, 03:44:33 pm »
I'd word it like this

or

Except, vaccinated people can still get the virus, and can also transmit it to other people, including people from the higher-than-average mortality rate. So now, not only are doing the same as before, you are also prone to possible long-term effects.

A growing body of evidence suggests that fully vaccinated people are less likely to have asymptomatic infection and potentially less likely to transmit SARS-CoV-2 to others. However, further investigation is ongoing.

The risks of SARS-CoV-2 infection in fully vaccinated people cannot be completely eliminated as long as there is continued community transmission of the virus. Vaccinated people could potentially still get COVID-19 and spread it to others.

Online Dimit

• USNS Leader
  • USHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: U.S.Navy SEALs
  • Ingame: ADM-Dimit#USNS
« Reply #33 on: 10 04, 2021, 07:02:26 pm »
Except, vaccinated people can still get the virus, and can also transmit it to other people, including people from the higher-than-average mortality rate. So now, not only are doing the same as before, you are also prone to possible long-term effects.
Good job you just understood the purpose of a vaccination

I wont risk permanent damage of my lungs, brain and other organs due to possible severe symptoms of the virus
I wont risk blocking ICU beds in a hospital in my country or any country I travel to
Im at a lower risk of infecting anybody else with the virus
Im reducing the risk of letting the virus mutate even more

And thats why the governments can grant us more freedom

How it seems ok to get vaccinated by any of those shit? 27 years old healthy women weeks ago died in coma after she got vaccinated(Georgia, Tbilisi), in media news they're covering the fact by saying that "over 3600 medical person got vaccinated with it already, but only she had developed severe allergic reaction". In reality, the number of stupid people who give themselves to the vaccine in order to be tested like a laboratory mice are very few, meaning how they're coming up with false facts to cover up the deaths(many people died all around the world) caused by vaccine and promote other people to try it out as "it is safe".
Oh no, 7 out of 31,4 million vaccinated people in the UK died, how deadly  :cry:
There's no god, no saviour, no paradise and no life beyond. Our existence is limited. Nothing will save us from death.  Use your time on earth wisely.
Be kind to others, share your wealth - donate to the poor, protect the environment, use your opportunity every day to make earth a better place.
Currently 795 million humans have insufficent access to food.
You can start helping today

Offline GoldNugget

« Reply #34 on: 10 04, 2021, 07:39:20 pm »
Oh no, 7 out of 31,4 million vaccinated people in the UK died, how deadly  :cry:

Oh, it has been long enough after those people got vaccinated to know if vaccine affected their health anyhow. Also what the fuck are those numbers? I don't think that many people would risk their lives being a laboratory mouse for the untested vaccine, ah you got that numbers from some trustful media source, right.

I wont risk permanent damage of my lungs, brain and other organs due to possible severe symptoms of the virus
The chance of permanent damage from a virus is less than having a permanent damage from vaccine. Unknown and uncertain how it mutates DNA, the malfunctioned mutations caused by vaccines affect the future generations, not only you.

It's that people are getting brainwashed deeply enough to believe that the vaccines are made for people to be healthy. Isn't it ironical that they're forcing people to take vaccines? Forcing people to be "healthy" in a world where overpopulation is becoming a bigger problem each day? Meanwhile wasting billions of money advertising and campaigning their vaccines for people to take them?

Have you ever heard of marketing, psychological manipulation of mass people? Population is being set on a mindset which dictates how they behave towards certain events, meaning those people who are relatively hard to change their psychological state or awareness towards life changing occurrences are very few, mainly people who's still got high sense of survivability, self-responsibility and intelligence, in a world where comfort zone had literally lowered everyone capabilities to zero, especially in 1st world countries.

I can talk on the subject forever, can go in any direction and explain every detail, but when it's already happening, masses of people getting brainwashed, it's hard for anyone to open their eyes and more importantly, I should have no big interest to clarify something to unknown people.
« Last Edit: 11 04, 2021, 03:24:53 am by GoldNugget »

Online Dimit

• USNS Leader
  • USHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
« Reply #35 on: 10 04, 2021, 09:01:56 pm »
Oh, it has been long enough after those people got vaccinated to know if vaccine affected their health anyhow. Also what the fuck are those numbers? I don't think that many people would risk their lives being a laboratory mouse for the untested vaccine, ah you got that numbers from some trustful media source, right.

lol

The chance of permanent damage from a virus is less than having a permanent damage from vaccine. Unknown and uncertain how it mutates DNA, the malfunctioned mutations caused by vaccines affect the future generations, not only you.
No its not, stop spreading false information on this board

@Coke you are right I have to start marking these posts to prevent other players from getting infected because of bs posts like this one

It's that people are getting brainwashed deeply enough to believe that the vaccines are made for people to be healthy. Isn't it ironical that they're forcing people to take vaccines? Forcing people to be "healthy" in a world where overpopulation is becoming a bigger problem each day? Meanwhile wasting billions of money advertising and campaigning their vaccines for people to take them?

Have you ever heard of marketing, psychological manipulation of mass people? Population is being set on a mindset which dictates how they behave towards certain events, meaning those people who are relatively hard to change their psychological state or awareness towards life changing occurrences are very few, mainly people who's still got high sense of survivability, self-responsibility and intelligence, in a world where comfort zone had literally lowered everyone capabilities to zero, especially in 1st world countries.

I can talk on the subject forever, can go in any direction and explain every detail, but when it's already happening, masses of people getting brainwashed, it's hard for anyone to open their eyes and more importantly, I should have no big interest to clarify something to unknown people.
You can keep believing in your conspiracy theories, they are not relevant to me
I'm vaccinated, you are not, good luck
There's no god, no saviour, no paradise and no life beyond. Our existence is limited. Nothing will save us from death.  Use your time on earth wisely.
Be kind to others, share your wealth - donate to the poor, protect the environment, use your opportunity every day to make earth a better place.

Offline GoldNugget

« Reply #36 on: 11 04, 2021, 03:15:38 am »
First off, don't edit my post again, that's a clear abuse of your power, you could simply point out your opinion in a quote.

Your post is a perfect example of how brainwashed people react to a healthy minded opinions, when everything is in fact with logical assumptions or cosequences lead them to seek  help from the painted sources with illogical or unproven "scientific data" from which they got their opinion from. Your opinion is based on something, something that you believe is true, you can't be open minded because you're too depended on those sources, you are believing everything what they they, blindly without having any questions. That's exactly what they want, don't ever say anything about anyone spreading false information...

As I sad, I've no intention or encouragement to chase people and make them to believe what is true and what not, all of the conversations with me and you will end up with your stupid reply of "me got info from scientist, you not, me is englightened with brainwashism, me good", so in all honesty, good luck...

Offline Coke

• The Emperor
  • CIT Official Instagram Founder
  • Group: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • Ingame: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Squad: Universe
« Reply #37 on: 11 04, 2021, 05:48:30 am »
lol

No its not, stop spreading false information on this board

@Coke you are right I have to start marking these posts to prevent other players from getting infected because of bs posts like this one

You can keep believing in your conspiracy theories, they are not relevant to me
I'm vaccinated, you are not, good luck

@Dimit

That is why I ance in a blue moon to post on this board. Most of them trying to reply with some BS theory(conspiracy). Better get this board 'more' restricted.
Ex. Notable & Interesting people of CIT

Offline Mohammad.

• Criminal Boss
  • Purveyor Of Death.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #38 on: 11 04, 2021, 06:35:49 am »
Well, that's bad news from my point of view, it would be a breaking point in the already-existing limitation that has been taking place and advancing bit by bit ever since the COVID-19 "Pandemic" started. however, forcing people to take vaccines that are fully loaded with chemicals we have no idea what they are about or what they were mixed up with, it is better to be cautious and try to stick to unofficial/local supermarkets that don't support that passport system, our health should be our priority. I highly agree with Arran on what he said about governments, if they informed us earlier instead of all the political mayhem happening in the background that resulted to this out break, none of this would have happened in the first place, and I personally wouldn't trust any organizations on that level of carelessness.
Everything is a Cliche until it happens to you.

"I" have started to realize that people are hurting each other because the world is too colorful to distinguish the true color of themselves from others.

Online Dimit

• USNS Leader
  • USHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
« Reply #39 on: 11 04, 2021, 08:30:11 am »
however, forcing people to take vaccines that are fully loaded with chemicals we have no idea what they are about or what they were mixed up with, it is better to be cautious and try to stick to unofficial/local supermarkets that don't support that passport system, our health should be our priority.
Another fake news post by someone who talks about a subject while he doesnt know what he is talking about

https://www.fda.gov/media/144414/download

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/regulatory-approval-of-covid-19-vaccine-astrazeneca/information-for-uk-recipients-on-covid-19-vaccine-astrazeneca

https://www.fda.gov/media/144638/download

Offline Coke

• The Emperor
  • CIT Official Instagram Founder
  • Group: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • Ingame: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Squad: Universe
« Reply #40 on: 11 04, 2021, 08:32:42 am »
Do we really need a checker for every BS information?
Ex. Notable & Interesting people of CIT

Offline Justice

• Community Event Manager
  • GG | xC
  • Group: XCODE
  • Ingame: GG
« Reply #41 on: 11 04, 2021, 11:23:45 am »
We really don't know where to believe even if it is a reliable source of information or not. We just need to look for ourselves. Long term effects is the solution to our questions if we don't want to get vaccinated or not. It is still a people's choice whether they want want it or not.

Wish we could turn back time to the gold DOPE days
01001001 01000001 01001101 01010100 01001000 01000101 01000010 01000101 01010011 01010100 00100001

Offline Nikos

• The Helper & Bikers Leader
  • Honorable
  • Perfected noob
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Nikos
  • Squad: NoodleLovers
« Reply #42 on: 11 04, 2021, 11:38:27 am »
Your post is a perfect example of how brainwashed people react to a healthy minded opinions...
Quote from: GoldenNugget
Forcing people to be "healthy" in a world where overpopulation is becoming a bigger problem each day?
Healthy minded opinions... Lol. If any of your parents ever have their leg cut off don't go to the evil doctors who brainwash us instead let them die from blood loss and REMEMBER, you also don't contribute to the overpopulation right?
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. - Albert Einstein

Offline domi

• New Community Member
  • Chilling somewhere in Europe
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #43 on: 11 04, 2021, 12:09:02 pm »

The science is clear that long-term side effects are still unknown. They may not be super likely, but they remain a possibility. I already mentioned other problems in my previous post.

So I'm not shilling for vaccines. However, I'm  involved in a business with lots of 50+ clients, and many of them got vaccinated. So far they haven't had any problems.

As for your anecdotal evidence, it doesn't mean much. Correlation doesn't imply causation. There are people who bought cell phones and computer screens. Later they got a brain tumor. It doesn't mean that the technology caused it.

Peace

Offline GoldNugget

« Reply #44 on: 11 04, 2021, 04:19:20 pm »
I'll definitely not quote every single stupid post to provide my counter argument, because I'm tired of putting effort to a debate and those birdbrained people coming up with the same statistical and scientific "evidence" just to power up their illogical and repetitive statements, feeling that they're any superior being brainwashed over the average stupid person without having a proper erudition on how to direct a debate.(In a normal community, moderators of the "debate" board would definitely be much wiser, but since that's not a case, I'm not complaining.)

None of my arguments got countered by anyone whatsoever, checking on previous posts, all I see is that people who can't go over the box of governmental scientific data being played around their stupid heads. Logical opinions which are VERY hard to deny(not saying that they can't be wrong for sure, like some dumb people do *sigh*) get ignored in every reply which only consists of the SAME statistics and data which governments use for their tools to power up their medias in order to brainwash people. I won't start over again and point out what arguments are completely ignored, since I honestly think no one has anything reasonable in the baggage to counter them.

Someone mentioned that the board should be only accessible by some individuals, which has to be the dumbest, but the most normal thing I had to expect from the kind of people. Point of debate is to hear and argue on different people's opinions, viewpoints and beliefs. Which I've to say few to none have achieved during this "debate" topic. Considering how community staff behave and take decisions, I'd actually not be surprised to see the debate board being restricted to some of the community members only. *sigh*

I'm very delightful to say none of the ongoing topic's participants(Tbh @domi has a potential, as he also thinks out of the box, considering other potential variants of how things could be, while still being entangled with statistics and data mass medias provide) are responsible enough to have a debate with and mentioning and calling same kind of mind bloated people won't help anyone to gain anything, in contrary it indicates how desperate someone feels not to lose an imaginary importance in a community where keyword "ingenious" shouldn't even be associated as a tag, at least judging by the active community members and top of the community hierarchy.(It's sad ngl, community had a big potential in the past.)

When I still saw flooded replies without any context after my countless tries of directing and leading people towards an actual debate, I either wanted to spam :facepalm: the shit out of this topic or to avoid replying at all, but I'm glad I took little of my time to address how stupid some people are when their ego is bloated with arrogance, while nothing but a "pressure washer" dictates their life and decisions.

All of those things considered, I'm glad that some people are willing-minded to get COVID vaccine. x to the D

Healthy minded opinions... Lol. If any of your parents ever have their leg cut off don't go to the evil doctors who brainwash us instead let them die from blood loss and REMEMBER, you also don't contribute to the overpopulation right?

This needed to be quoted on its own, feel like I've lost few braincells after I read this...

« Last Edit: 11 04, 2021, 04:21:03 pm by GoldNugget »