Author Topic: Freedom of Speech or Hate speech?  (Read 1642 times)

Offline Arex

• Junior Community Member
  • Life is strange
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Arex
Re: Freedom of Speech or Hate speech?
« Reply #15 on: 01 05, 2021, 08:49:48 pm »
Has already been debunked in my previous post but apparently you have reading difficulties or you simply sympathize with terrorist groups like taliban, al-qaida to come up with such a statement after my last post
I consider Alqeida terrorists. I am not supporting them at all. But not all those who carry up weapon are from Alqeida.
Some fight for their homeland.

Well, there have been air force clashes between Pakistan and India. Recently, when Mig-21 entered in our airbase, they couldn't survive longer than 10 minutes. One of the. Was down. If Pakistan "air force " can goto destination as quick then #1 (so-called) army can't?
I think people of 2002 were fool. Yeah may be security was not tight but 14 Terrorist equipped entered the flight without being caught, intresting.
Yeah autopilot technology, wooh when they put the guns on head , there would not be haste of fear, people just stay quite , brave. According to wikipedia, they hide their location from radar , but how they navigation support from East. I guess technology was so much advance at that time.
The flight was 1.5 hour. And still US army couldn't trace it, bro either you are on weed I guess or US army is noob.

What US gained from it? I guess today's political status is the answer . US has so many reasons to impose limitations on East.

Al-Qaeda is a Terrorist organization. I hate them too. You seem to know too much, can you discuss about involvement of CIA on it's creation? The war between US and Russia and I guess you can better play

Offline Dimit

• USNS Leader
  • USHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: U.S.Navy SEALs
  • Ingame: ADM-Dimit#USNS
« Reply #16 on: 01 05, 2021, 09:18:34 pm »
Well, there have been air force clashes between Pakistan and India. Recently, when Mig-21 entered in our airbase, they couldn't survive longer than 10 minutes. One of the. Was down. If Pakistan "air force " can goto destination as quick then #1 (so-called) army can't?
I think people of 2002 were fool. Yeah may be security was not tight but 14 Terrorist equipped entered the flight without being caught, intresting.
Yeah autopilot technology, wooh when they put the guns on head , there would not be haste of fear, people just stay quite , brave. According to wikipedia, they hide their location from radar , but how they navigation support from East. I guess technology was so much advance at that time.
The flight was 1.5 hour. And still US army couldn't trace it, bro either you are on weed I guess or US army is noob.
What an idiotic comparison
You are comparing a monitored airspace invasion of military jets in an active war zone to a hijacking of a civilian aircraft in a civilian airspace  :fp:
And why are you throwing around random numbers like "10 minutes" , "1.5 hours" again? With every post you create on this topic, you keep spreading a new load of randomly made up garbage, conspiracy theories, false information/numbers, information taken out of context/misinterpretated or just stuff you know nothing about which pollutes this topic with more and more posts lacking value and leads this moard more and more into a "fact-checking the troll board" instead of "debate board"
There's no god, no saviour, no paradise and no life beyond. Our existence is limited. Nothing will save us from death.  Use your time on earth wisely.
Be kind to others, share your wealth - donate to the poor, protect the environment, use your opportunity every day to make earth a better place.
Currently 795 million humans have insufficent access to food.
You can start helping today

Offline Arex

• Life is strange
« Reply #17 on: 01 05, 2021, 10:04:17 pm »
Well in wikipedia, it's stated 1.5 hour flight. When a airline is hijacked by Terrorists, then it's a the job of air force to stop it. But US just want reason to keep foot in East.

Oh I am making a conspiracy theory? Talking like human way is conspiracy, huh?
Just take a look on life of people in Syria, Yamen, Burma etc

If some random US soldier kill any civilian, won't his son take revenge. I come can kill your family and what will be your reaction?

Unfortunately, 95% of Terrorists attacks are done in East, west has just a Islamophobia.
« Last Edit: 01 05, 2021, 10:10:01 pm by Arex »

Offline Dimit

• USNS Leader
  • USHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
« Reply #18 on: 01 05, 2021, 10:23:54 pm »
Well in wikipedia, it's stated 1.5 hour flight. When a airline is hijacked by Terrorists, then it's a the job of air force to stop it. But US just want reason to keep foot in East.

Oh I am making a conspiracy theory? Talking like human way is conspiracy, huh?
Just take a look on life of people in Syria, Yamen, Burma etc

If some random US soldier kill any civilian, won't his son take revenge. I come can kill your family and what will be your reaction?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._military_response_during_the_September_11_attacks
And thats the 6th time you spread false information on this topic
from now on, dont post here again unless you have done proper research and sufficently informed yourself about what you are intending to post
There's no god, no saviour, no paradise and no life beyond. Our existence is limited. Nothing will save us from death.  Use your time on earth wisely.
Be kind to others, share your wealth - donate to the poor, protect the environment, use your opportunity every day to make earth a better place.

Offline Arex

• Life is strange
« Reply #19 on: 02 05, 2021, 12:12:01 am »
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._military_response_during_the_September_11_attacks
And thats the 6th time you spread false information on this topic
from now on, dont post here again unless you have done proper research and sufficently informed yourself about what you are intending to post
how old is it? Talk about recent one
How many drone attacks US did after it, would send wikipedia links because these are so-called surgical strike. You are just saying what western media show, but unfortunately western media is lier to us. The whole internet is full of western media, but what I see if US drop a bomb , it's anti-terror mission but if some muslim fight for his homeland, he is Terrorist
« Last Edit: 02 05, 2021, 12:58:02 am by Arex »

Offline Arex

• Life is strange
« Reply #20 on: 02 05, 2021, 01:05:26 am »
@Dimit answer my last question? How can muslim become freedom fighter for his country? If he fight for his country, world tag him as Terrorist.
Now you are saying I am supporting Terrorist, shit... I am not. I am talking about those muslims who are fighting for their country..
US has done uncountable amounts of Drone attacks , many innocent lives lost. But ,to prevent US as real Terrorist, Western media tag it as attempt to anti-terrorist.
Now you ask why would US do that? Well that place was Balochistan, now there is still insurgency because of stuff like this.
Take a look at Syria, Eastern media has shown me how israeli soldiers were killing off kids and women like animals. But , west media say , they were riots and harmful to state.
So , both media are opposite. Both provide proof. Whatever western media writes, after will be accepted worldwide and in wikipedia ofcourse and that's the source of lie and the lie you are yet talking still

Offline Siko

• I never lose
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: BNA
  • Squad: ClassicCarClub
« Reply #21 on: 14 05, 2021, 01:55:28 pm »
Yeah when the reason arise, everyone take action, don't they? That's when the jihad comes, and for what reason we are allowed to kill non-muslim? Simple answer is "self-defense" , if some cruel is killing muslims , it's important for us to stop them even if it result in killing him,
What's the point of army?
#Double_Standard
Not every muslim whol hold weapon is Terrorist, they fight for their country.
So War between US and it's enemies, US army kill the enemies and protected their lands and became hero
The muslim who killed a US soldier in Afghanistan, protected his land but sadly world call him Terrorist
#double_standard

You are non-muslim, right? My belief says to me , if I kill you , I will be in hell , @Dimit
You want to know the reason, for which I am allowed to kill you? If you are threatening other lives of Muslims, and ofc you are not doing , thus no logic to kill you

@Dimit consider some people come to your home, kill your family, destroy your homeland, what will be your reaction?

That's why islam tell us to do Jihad to protect other.

If some group comes to your hometown and start killing everyone, someone come to kill them and you call him hero.

So why you call us Terrorist?
#Doublestandards

This debate should locked now as it's gonna be off topic now, but let me add something
Check the war history of US.
The common things is that, none of the war is played in US land. E.g whoever throw grenade either US or Afghanistan soldier, whose land will be damaged?
Who are the ivaders?
Also there are many non-logical things that make 9/11 questionable though
The simple rule of west is, "if we kill, we are hero, if they kill, they are Terrorist"

If I was in Afghanistan, Yamen, Syria etc , if some US , Israel soldier etc come to kill me, a muslim save me by killing that guy, what should I call him, a hero or Terrorist?
I'm assuming you support the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS).

You either have that mixed up with resistance, or that's what you're referring to. You need to rethink.

Offline Arex

• Life is strange
« Reply #22 on: 16 05, 2021, 06:32:41 am »
I'm assuming you support the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS).

You either have that mixed up with resistance, or that's what you're referring to. You need to rethink.
When I said I am supporting ISIS? They are Terrorists , we don't support them. But there are some forces whose agenda is to self-defence. But , world doesn't give us right to self defense.
If they speak, it's freedom of speech but if we speak, it's hate speech. I am against this double standard game

Offline Marky'

• when the sun shine we shine together
    YearsYears
  • Group: AC/CHM
  • Ingame: [CHM]Marky|AC
  • Squad: Elixir
« Reply #23 on: 02 06, 2021, 04:45:00 am »
Freedom of speech, however, is not a license to offend anyone. We cannot just say anything to anyone as there are other laws in place that also protect the rights of other people. There has to be a balance in our actions, hence the laws and regulations.

"If You Can't Fly, Run, If You Can't Run, Walk, If You Can't Walk, Crawl, But By All Means Keep Moving." Marky'
May 8th:  @Marky' Added as Trial DJ -- FeRoX
Marky added as Filipino helper. (29.04.2021 GMs + Counter + Traxex)
May 10th: @Marky' Accepted for JCM. -- Ptole + Kuldeep

Offline Arex

• Life is strange
« Reply #24 on: 02 06, 2021, 05:08:19 am »
Freedom of speech, however, is not a license to offend anyone. We cannot just say anything to anyone as there are other laws in place that also protect the rights of other people. There has to be a balance in our actions, hence the laws and regulations.
@Marky  just 2 days ago, I talked against Israel, and my facebook account got muted for 3 days. But, on the same post, many muslims were being abused , but no action at all.

Yeah, laws and regulations must be taken seriously but I see a Bias in this. Imagine some racists abusing muslims, and if they do say anything, they get muted or sometimes account get terminated,

What I see in this world,
if muslim say any nasty thing, its hate speech
if some non-muslim say any thing, its freedom of speech.
Thats what I am talking about this biased behavior and taking opinion from the community
« Last Edit: 02 06, 2021, 05:09:59 am by Arex »

Offline Dimit

• USNS Leader
  • USHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
« Reply #25 on: 02 06, 2021, 08:18:39 am »
@Marky  just 2 days ago, I talked against Israel, and my facebook account got muted for 3 days. But, on the same post, many muslims were being abused , but no action at all.

Yeah, laws and regulations must be taken seriously but I see a Bias in this. Imagine some racists abusing muslims, and if they do say anything, they get muted or sometimes account get terminated,

Thats what I am talking about this biased behavior and taking opinion from the community

thats the 5th time that you have repeated the same argument on this topic and I wonder how many times you will keep spamming the same claim here

Offline Arex

• Life is strange
« Reply #26 on: 02 06, 2021, 11:00:24 am »
thats the 5th time that you have repeated the same argument on this topic and I wonder how many times you will keep spamming the same claim here
@Dimit Well, I am sharing my 2 days before experience. so thus a fresh example, as a moderator, you can lock this topic, up to you

Offline Siko

• I never lose
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: BNA
  • Squad: ClassicCarClub
« Reply #27 on: 10 06, 2021, 07:13:44 pm »

I wonder how long it took you to figure out how social media platforms are absurdly biased

Offline OhhKarim

• Senior Community Member
  • Players of the Gold
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Team eXodus #1
  • Ingame: OhhKarim
  • Squad: NoAP4U
« Reply #28 on: 10 06, 2021, 07:46:26 pm »
Freedom of speech, however, is not a license to offend anyone.

It is actually. Just because you are an emotional being who gets offended by words, doesn't mean this right should be taken away, or be limited in any way shape or form, from citizens. You haven't shown any valid reason either.

Offline Dimit

• USNS Leader
  • USHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
« Reply #29 on: 10 06, 2021, 08:44:12 pm »
It is actually. Just because you are an emotional being who gets offended by words, doesn't mean this right should be taken away, or be limited in any way shape or form, from citizens. You haven't shown any valid reason either.
Wow I didnt expect that I would ever agree with one of ur posts but this one just summed it up perfectly

I wonder how long it took you to figure out how social media platforms are absurdly biased
Social media platforms arent biased, its your personal bias which makes you believe that they are