Author Topic: [Nuko] Bounty system for CB/PC  (Read 4870 times)

Online Happy

• Bikers President
  • L3 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers MC
  • Ingame: Happy
  • Squad: CCC
Re: Bounty system for CB/PC
« Reply #15 on: 23 08, 2021, 07:00:05 pm »
I pretty like the suggestion so i'm positive with it!  but a small note that better if we make a limit of each bounty per day, because it can be used everytime and its like "farming money" so for example each police chief / criminal boss can do 2 bounties per day?

Yes I agree with you, I think max 3 bounties per day would work fine
I never fucked anybody over in my life. All I have in this world is my balls and my word, and I don't break them for anyone.
It doesn't matter if you're black or white, it doesn't matter if you're tall or short, we're not that different. Or tell me, do you cry differently?
Three things I don't like when talking to me: 1. Don't talk to me like I'm your child. 2. Don't talk to me like I'm supposed to be scared. 3. Never try to talk to me like I'm stupid.

Offline GoldNugget

• Senior Community Member
  • Force is meaningless without skill
  • Group: xCode
  • Ingame: GoldNugget
« Reply #16 on: 23 08, 2021, 07:46:50 pm »
Yes I agree with you, I think max 3 bounties per day would work fine

I guess one in an hour would be much better?

there are people who think and there are people who follow

Online Happy

• Bikers President
  • L3 Staff
« Reply #17 on: 23 08, 2021, 08:46:47 pm »
I guess one in an hour would be much better?

I meant like each CB/PC can place 3 bounties per day something like that but sure your suggestion could work as well
I never fucked anybody over in my life. All I have in this world is my balls and my word, and I don't break them for anyone.
It doesn't matter if you're black or white, it doesn't matter if you're tall or short, we're not that different. Or tell me, do you cry differently?
Three things I don't like when talking to me: 1. Don't talk to me like I'm your child. 2. Don't talk to me like I'm supposed to be scared. 3. Never try to talk to me like I'm stupid.

Offline Omar

YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: Omar
« Reply #18 on: 23 08, 2021, 10:45:28 pm »
@Happy I'd recommend doing a list of all the possible restrictions at the main post. So it'd be easier for others to give their opinions. It will be easier for you as well to keep the suggestion updated. I'm supporting the bounty system it seems like a cool idea.
Added Omar as Arabic Helper. (08.05.2020)
May 13th: @Omar Accepted for JCM. -- MaZika
Jul 14th: @Omar awarded RCM for his contributions towards Guiders' team - DeadStunter + Vampire
Omar added as Trial Criminal Boss. (03.08.2020 CB Team)
Omar added as trial staff. (30.08.2020 L4+ Staff)

Online Happy

• Bikers President
  • L3 Staff
« Reply #19 on: 25 08, 2021, 06:28:22 am »
@Happy I'd recommend doing a list of all the possible restrictions at the main post. So it'd be easier for others to give their opinions. It will be easier for you as well to keep the suggestion updated. I'm supporting the bounty system it seems like a cool idea.

Updated the main post, thanks for your suggestion !

Offline HosttyBoy

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Workaholic
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
« Reply #20 on: 29 08, 2021, 04:19:29 pm »
12 Positive votes. Next review will be done next week.
Instagram : mojtabapourfathi

Offline Alpoal

• Regular Community Member
  • silent dance with death
  • Ingame: Alpoal
« Reply #21 on: 05 09, 2021, 01:29:36 pm »
Well I am supporting your idea, with that there will be more competion between cops, criminals and this will increase their activities. Also I am saying this as a cop, sometimes some chiefs doing this with their own effort and it is helpful for activities. Even without there isn't any system, it is contributing the activities like one person's saying "Kill me get reward or reward for the 1st top killer" anyway (i know bounty system isn't same but it'll work in the same way). If there will be system it'll be surely better.

Positive  :tick:
ex SAS Major General

Offline Dante

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Pirus
  • Ingame: Dante
« Reply #22 on: 05 09, 2021, 02:36:55 pm »
I think its a good suggestion it'll boost activity in crimside and lawside positive :tick:

Offline Rahul

• Not Easy Being Meh
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Rahul
  • Squad: idklol
« Reply #23 on: 05 09, 2021, 02:46:37 pm »
Well Yea, This would actually add a lot more fun to the CnR System. Something that will motivate players to play CnR more!
 :tick:
"If you can't explain it simply, you dont understand it well enough."

Online Happy

• Bikers President
  • L3 Staff
« Reply #24 on: 05 09, 2021, 07:50:23 pm »
Hey, I really like the idea of this bounty system but what I really wanna know is does it really need to be for CBs/PCs I think making it automated I mean by automated top law groups members & top players in general will have a bounty on their head like once every x period of time, because making this for CBs/PCs might not be ideal, people might complain about it and it might cause some trouble.
I will go with positive hoping for the above changes to be made.
i really want your idea on this @Happy .

Of course, this can all run automatically, but crime bosses and police chiefs should also have a panel where you can see the top/most dangerous criminals or police officers, and place a bounty on their head.

that's not all I have a lot of ideas for this project, it can still be expanded.

You could even put bounties on the top groups, which collected the most REP.
like for the first place of each side, or the first three on the tops
« Last Edit: 05 09, 2021, 07:52:16 pm by Happy »

Offline Marky'

• 我失败了一次只有一次
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: Marky
  • Squad: Elixir FOREVER
« Reply #25 on: 07 09, 2021, 01:32:53 pm »
Well, this will be give more fun in CnR especially when it comes to Group Activities and gives more hype in CnR everytime they attend because they know that there is a "Bounty" in the current event, Positive.

"No 999 Flip is 666, 999 Represent Takin Whatever Hell, Whatever Negative Situation You're In And Turning It Into Something Positive"
July 28, 2021: Marky' added as Associate State Official
August 5, 2021 Marky' has been added as DJ

Offline Sleuth

• Dust
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
« Reply #26 on: 10 09, 2021, 06:16:42 pm »
Good idea, pretty entertaining and would give team leaders some fun stuff to do in their side objectives. some cops are a bother for criminal activities and so are some criminals for police patrols. I believe 3 bounties an hour as a limitation would be better than 1. being active on the field, you can clearly see that there's always 5 or 7 players that are are troublesome to each other from both teams but, 3 are enough.

Offline HosttyBoy

• Workaholic
« Reply #27 on: 13 09, 2021, 10:55:56 pm »
18 Positive votes. Marked as Medium Priority.

Offline HosttyBoy

• Workaholic
Re: [++] Bounty system for CB/PC
« Reply #28 on: 22 09, 2021, 10:37:45 pm »
Still 18 Positive votes.. Next review will be done next week

Offline Nuko

• Non Administrative Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Nuko
Re: [++] Bounty system for CB/PC
« Reply #29 on: 28 09, 2021, 07:37:02 am »
So uhm I've decided that this could indeed be a nice feature to CnR and therefore it's work in progress.

Although the suggestion itself is pretty clear, some key requirements are missing. Here's a list of requirements I came up with while thinking about it yesterday:

- Target must not be idle, in a safe zone or in LV.
- Criminals list will only show wanted players because otherwise law can't damage them. (This may be changed in the future but for now it won't).
- Basic checks upon attempting to assign a bounty to a player. With basic checks I mean them not being dead, in a CE, indoors in general and some other checks that prevent exploiting.
- Limit of bounties each day would be 10 instead of 3 each CB/PC. It would be reset when F1 scores are reset as well, meaning a new day server time.

Which got me thinking, what if the assigned bounty player doesn't even want to me a bounty? 2 idea's came to my mind regarding this issue:

1. Adding a setting for the player to disable being assigned as a bounty. The player wouldn't ever be visible on the list of players you can choose from.
2. Adding a restriction to the player meaning they can only be assigned as a bounty each X days (?).

I'll work on the core of this script while it may be a good idea for @Happy to start a discussion in this topic regarding the mentioned points above.