Author Topic: [Nuko] Bounty system for CB/PC  (Read 4869 times)

Offline Happy

• Bikers President
  • L3 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers MC
  • Ingame: Happy
  • Squad: CCC
Re: [++] Bounty system for CB/PC
« Reply #30 on: 28 09, 2021, 05:42:12 pm »
So uhm I've decided that this could indeed be a nice feature to CnR and therefore it's work in progress.

Although the suggestion itself is pretty clear, some key requirements are missing. Here's a list of requirements I came up with while thinking about it yesterday:

- Target must not be idle, in a safe zone or in LV.
- Criminals list will only show wanted players because otherwise law can't damage them. (This may be changed in the future but for now it won't).
- Basic checks upon attempting to assign a bounty to a player. With basic checks I mean them not being dead, in a CE, indoors in general and some other checks that prevent exploiting.
- Limit of bounties each day would be 10 instead of 3 each CB/PC. It would be reset when F1 scores are reset as well, meaning a new day server time.

Which got me thinking, what if the assigned bounty player doesn't even want to me a bounty? 2 idea's came to my mind regarding this issue:

1. Adding a setting for the player to disable being assigned as a bounty. The player wouldn't ever be visible on the list of players you can choose from.
2. Adding a restriction to the player meaning they can only be assigned as a bounty each X days (?).

I'll work on the core of this script while it may be a good idea for @Happy to start a discussion in this topic regarding the mentioned points above.

Well I don't know if this idea is so good being able to disable it, I mean it would destroy the whole system, fun, and RP.
It's not that everyone gets a bounty on their head, just the top criminals / cops.
I've set up a very good bounties system on the Criminal Discord Server.
I've only been doing it for criminals for a long time, but unfortunately I run out of time, so I suggest it here if you want you can have a look at it just pm me your discord name @Nuko
I never fucked anybody over in my life. All I have in this world is my balls and my word, and I don't break them for anyone.
It doesn't matter if you're black or white, it doesn't matter if you're tall or short, we're not that different. Or tell me, do you cry differently?
Three things I don't like when talking to me: 1. Don't talk to me like I'm your child. 2. Don't talk to me like I'm supposed to be scared. 3. Never try to talk to me like I'm stupid.

Offline HosttyBoy

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Workaholic
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
Re: [++] Bounty system for CB/PC
« Reply #31 on: 01 10, 2021, 10:01:30 pm »
WIP by Nuko
Instagram : mojtabapourfathi

Offline holsteN

• Junior Community Member
  • WingsOfGold #1~
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: maviA
Re: [Nuko] Bounty system for CB/PC
« Reply #32 on: 02 10, 2021, 07:25:13 am »
That's a great idea but it would maybe be better if its only limited to Police Chiefs because it doesn't really make sense to have a bounty on a cop. But overall, it's a nice suggestion.
POSITIVE  :tick:

Offline Happy

• Bikers President
  • L3 Staff
« Reply #33 on: 02 10, 2021, 10:17:04 am »
That's a great idea but it would maybe be better if its only limited to Police Chiefs because it doesn't really make sense to have a bounty on a cop. But overall, it's a nice suggestion.
POSITIVE  :tick:

I'm pretty sure cops are hunted just like criminals nowadays, why can't a criminal put an bounty on a cop? This will bring a lot of fun and RP to this server as each team can hunt bounties along with their groups or teammates.
I never fucked anybody over in my life. All I have in this world is my balls and my word, and I don't break them for anyone.
It doesn't matter if you're black or white, it doesn't matter if you're tall or short, we're not that different. Or tell me, do you cry differently?
Three things I don't like when talking to me: 1. Don't talk to me like I'm your child. 2. Don't talk to me like I'm supposed to be scared. 3. Never try to talk to me like I'm stupid.

Offline Ahmed?

• Senior Community Member
  • Do not give up. The beginning is always the hard.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: left
  • Ingame: Ahmed
  • Squad: left
« Reply #34 on: 03 10, 2021, 12:06:13 pm »
This is a great idea and it will make the players feel fun and it will also make both sides very active and it will also make the two sides better, it is a good suggestion. I'm positive
Guide X2 - Senior Community Member - Ex DoMinos_Family Leader
i dont have friends > but that's okay > I don't need them any way > i do my best all on my own

Offline Laurel

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Laurel
« Reply #35 on: 06 10, 2021, 01:26:32 pm »
I like your idea tbh, but you making ur text so long, since  I am reading this I got bored. Anyways this is not our goal right now.

- It will be good for both side tbh, cuz they wants a competition but since they are shooting them for just nothing and they are to spending like 70-80k for some1, they getting bored from this subject.

- But I dont know, how will work on PC system? I did not understand this tbh. It will be work on CB system like "who has higher WL (/wl) CB will make a bounty on him who has highest WL", but what about PC? How will work their system?

Offline Happy

• Bikers President
  • L3 Staff
« Reply #36 on: 06 10, 2021, 06:30:40 pm »
I think you don't understand the bounty system in general, it doesn't matter which team bounties will be placed only on dangerous players which are in the top scores ... not because they have a high WL...

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #37 on: 11 10, 2021, 06:22:17 pm »
Added Nuko's submission.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.