Author Topic: Causing a disturbance should give 20 WP instead of 5 WP  (Read 1518 times)

Offline LegendaryDaphne

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: BonesMC
  • Ingame: Daphne
Causing a disturbance should give 20 WP instead of 5 WP
« on: 03 12, 2021, 02:55:17 pm »
Hello there, community! I have an idea, which is about causing a disturbance that you can do by typing X > clicking on yourself. We all know this crime gives you 5 WP, which diminishes in short amount of time. My suggestion is increasing this amount to 20 WP. Another upside of this is can be useful whenever you're not being able to drive with your wanted friend as passenger. So you can easily cause a disturbance and drive around with your friend. What do you guys think?

Update: Including removal of the unnecessary animation and replacement of it with a 5 seconds gun lock. That way crims can go wanted without having to aim at a cop. You can read Dottie's post for details.

Edit: Thanks for Dottie for further ideas. I've added them too.

Show content
It would be cool if the stupid annoying animation was also removed, or replaced with 5~ seconds gun lock, like:
So I can finally go wanted without aiming at the cop, by-passing this whole irony:

This is literally stupid which locks your weapon for some reason and prevents you from shooting for like 3~ secs and as a joke, once you begin firing it massively lowers your weapon damage for like 5~ secs which makes cops nearly immune to damage. I really don't see any lame behavior since cops banging every little criminal activity outside CEs and ARs. This is really demotivating when there is a 2 v 1 situation and when you wanted to help your mate but you have no ''wanted level'' or simply, it just prevents a criminal to join the activity. What are the benefits of that feature? can't I just backstab a dude like a pro assassin?

Issue: Cops receiving a very low amount of damages from fresh wanted criminals. (Must aim at a cop, distance doesn't matter unless it is very close, then it follows ''issue 2'')

Issue 2: ''Lame abuse behaviour detected: trying to kill a cop close up with no wanted level.'' triggers and you won't able to shoot again for some seconds.

Solution: Remove that script.

Sometimes it becomes really annoying due to desync and laggers, you cant even go wanted. Moreover that ^^.

Right now the situation is when you do /disturbance the wl goes back to 0 before finishing animation and you can't do any shit.

I'm massively supporting this. Consider my idea @LegendaryDaphne
« Last Edit: 04 12, 2021, 11:21:24 pm by LegendaryDaphne »
Know thyself - ♈︎♉︎♊︎♋︎♌︎♍︎♎︎♏︎♐︎♑︎♒︎♓︎

Offline Dust

• Banlieue13 Founder
  • Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Causing a disturbance should give 20 WP instead of 5 WP
« Reply #1 on: 03 12, 2021, 03:44:50 pm »
Idea looks well. You lose 5 WP in 10 or 20 sec. It makes no sense to get 5 WP. I think it will be better and beautiful if it is raised 20 wp instead of 5 WP and I support this as I criminal.  :tick: :tick:

Offline Zvuk

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #2 on: 03 12, 2021, 04:51:32 pm »
Pretty sure that the mentioned feature was created so you would gain just as little WP as possible to engage within criminal activities without having to wait the 5-10 seconds delay after aiming at a cop etc.. I believe that it should remain the way it currently is. Needless to mention that 20 WP is a little bit over the top.

Offline Nobody_

• Senior Community Member
  • Just keep swimming
    YearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: Noubody
  • Squad: Socios
« Reply #3 on: 03 12, 2021, 06:14:09 pm »
I support this idea, because 20 wanted points is no big deal, and it won't negatively affect anyone.  :tick:

Anyone who causes the disturbance knows the risk. And he doesn't do this without wanting to be wanted.

Moving up and down, side to side, like a rollercoaster

Offline Han'Lue

• DoMinos_Family Co Founder
  • The Predator
    YearsYears
  • Group: DoMinos_Family
  • Ingame: Han'Lue
  • Squad: DoMinos_Squad
« Reply #4 on: 03 12, 2021, 06:22:30 pm »
Voting Positive, i-I think it's definitely a good idea. Because 5wp ends immediately. I don't think it will have a negative effect.
"Wishes" Is The Product Of Fears

Offline Otto

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Otto
« Reply #5 on: 04 12, 2021, 01:06:02 am »
This update is essential as the current state of the feature is meaningless unless there is a cop nearby to prevent your WL from decreasing. Though the ironic part is you'll most likely get shot and killed by the cops near by in the process due to the animation

my goals in cit
donator level 3 :cros: - senior community member :cros: - cit radio disc jockey :cros: - cit news reporter designer team :cros:
cit icm :cros: -cit staff :cros: - cem :cros: - state official :cros: respec :tick:

Offline TwCafe

• Honorable
  • Problems with Chinese language? Feel free to pm me
  • Ingame: TwCafe
  • Squad: Work
« Reply #6 on: 04 12, 2021, 05:44:46 am »
I would support this since it's  not a big deal, and would be better.
TAIWAN No.1
08.12.2021 Added as Chinese Translator | 14.02.2022 Add as Discussion Moderator
08.21.2023 Add as Assistant Head State Official | 10.05.2022 Add as Senior Community Member
20.07.2023 Awarded as Honorable
Ex. MI6 Co-FounderEx. DRN_Backup Founder | Ex. DRN Honorable

Offline Dottie

• The Matriarch
  • L2 Staff
  • ☘️
« Reply #7 on: 04 12, 2021, 10:22:46 am »
It would be cool if the stupid annoying animation was also removed, or replaced with 5~ seconds gun lock, like:
You are now a Criminal Gangster! No shooting allowed for 8 seconds.

So I can finally go wanted without aiming at the cop, by-passing this whole irony:

Lame abuse behaviour detected: trying to kill a cop close up with no wanted level.

This is literally stupid which locks your weapon for some reason and prevents you from shooting for like 3~ secs and as a joke, once you begin firing it massively lowers your weapon damage for like 5~ secs which makes cops nearly immune to damage. I really don't see any lame behavior since cops banging every little criminal activity outside CEs and ARs. This is really demotivating when there is a 2 v 1 situation and when you wanted to help your mate but you have no ''wanted level'' or simply, it just prevents a criminal to join the activity. What are the benefits of that feature? can't I just backstab a dude like a pro assassin?

Issue: Cops receiving a very low amount of damages from fresh wanted criminals. (Must aim at a cop, distance doesn't matter unless it is very close, then it follows ''issue 2'')

Issue 2: ''Lame abuse behaviour detected: trying to kill a cop close up with no wanted level.'' triggers and you won't able to shoot again for some seconds.

Sometimes it becomes really annoying due to desync and laggers, you cant even go wanted. Moreover that ^^.

Right now the situation is when you do /disturbance the wl goes back to 0 before finishing animation and you can't do any shit.

''Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.''

Offline Sleuth

• Dust
  • Group: SWAT Team
« Reply #8 on: 04 12, 2021, 05:45:10 pm »
Agreeable. 5 wanted points aren't enough in most cases and vanish quickly, especially if the objective is to help a wanted felon or something like that. not many players do it due to how ineffective it is, I also believe that the frozen animation is nothing but the price of getting free wanted points, at least you aim at a cop when you get the no shooting effect.

Offline Raef

• The Raffaello
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Raef
« Reply #9 on: 04 12, 2021, 05:46:45 pm »
Positive. The current one ends too quickly, so increasing it will solve this problem.

"When you look at a person, any person, everyone has a story. Everyone has gone through something that has changed their life. Anxiety, depression and panic attacks are not signs of weakness. They are signs of trying to remain strong for way too long." - Deepika Padukone

Offline Coke

• The Emperor
  • State Official
  • To the moon!
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Coke
  • Squad: Vintage | CCC
« Reply #10 on: 04 12, 2021, 09:51:25 pm »
I do believe we need to increase a little bit wl for that feature.
Retired Normal Player  6/13/2011
(LS) Devon5656(CG)(SD): You are a legend coke

Offline zurq

• xc
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: xc
  • Ingame: xc
  • Squad: xc
« Reply #11 on: 04 12, 2021, 09:55:04 pm »
Yes, it should be increased even a lil bit. Positive!
Left this game already.

Offline LegendaryDaphne

• Group: BonesMC
  • Ingame: Daphne
« Reply #12 on: 04 12, 2021, 11:17:48 pm »

I agree with you, I'm adding those to the list, thanks for the brilliant ideas!
Know thyself - ♈︎♉︎♊︎♋︎♌︎♍︎♎︎♏︎♐︎♑︎♒︎♓︎

Offline T0Y-B0Y

• Pervert T0Y
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • The T0Y
  • Ingame: [CIT]T0Y-B0Y
  • Squad: Socios
« Reply #13 on: 05 12, 2021, 03:52:37 am »
you all said it nothing to add here I am positive

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #14 on: 06 12, 2021, 04:24:03 pm »
- The crime of 'causing a disturbance' will give 20 wanted points instead of 5 so that wanted level doesn't disappear soon. (Arran + Daphne)
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.